Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 11. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I believe that trading altcoin at this time is very reasonable, can be seen that the market in recent days is recovering very strong, market capitalization has surpassed the $ 400 billion mark and is still growing. Restore market, inspirational traders, this is the time for you to start planning and investing in altcoin at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 30, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
Altcoin trading has bigger risks and returns.
Especially lower cap coins.

For new starters I only recommend top 10 cap coins.

Other that top 10 can increase or decrease multiple times in few days.

Stay safe, and stay in the game.
Picking right altcoins for trading is a risky job, experience people also make many mistakes in this process. he is new to trading and what you said it's correct concentrate on only top 10 cap coins but his capital is just $14 I think this amount is not enough to invest in top 10 cap coins he must increase his capital then only it is profitable for him.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Money make money, I think Its not enough amount for trading, you can join different campaigns for rewards like signature and bounty campaigns to earn free Btc, then you can invest more to get better profit. Best of luck ! Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
April 30, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
To be able to use $14, some findings need to be carried out. While some exchanges may allow free deposits, there is a minimum requirement to buy or sell the altcoin. With the fluctuation in prices in Bitcoin versus dollar, you will then confirm current price. For example, as at now some exchanges including Binance charge zero fee for deposits and 0.001 BTC minimum fee to buy an altcoin (current fee need to be verified). Secondly, trading with the amount will yield little profits unless you are skilled enough to improve your profit. The ball is in your court. It is a trade-off between low risk for small profit (small investment) and high risk for big profit (big investment).
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
Altcoin trading has bigger risks and returns.
Especially lower cap coins.

For new starters I only recommend top 10 cap coins.

Other that top 10 can increase or decrease multiple times in few days.

Stay safe, and stay in the game.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
The market will soon reach the 450 billion mark, bitcoin will reach 10k
Activity: 260
April 30, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
Some said that ethereum is the second coin to trade on after bitcoin, so maybe try to trade it first, price is lower a bit.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
I think for capital trading must have a minimum capital of $ 1000 in order to get more profits and faster. If under $ 100 I think the benefits are just a little
Activity: 243
April 29, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
If you are newbie I think you Need to hodl for a while that capital.first you need to learn how to trade how to read chart or the market cap.watch videos etc.learn it first before enter to the trading world. Then after you learn all try to find some site that suits in you're capital.because many site are need atleast 100$ or above.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

You won't go anywhere with that amount. Maybe at least $100 minimum or $1000 for maximum experience in trading. Then invest in 2-3 altcoins like Ontology or Icon.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2018, 08:24:27 PM
That not will be enough, to start crypto trading should by minimum $100. There are alot of potential coins in tye market and to know which coin should to buy, you have to understanding price action and the trend of that price crypto. You have to start by learn how to read charting and some indikator to know best times to buy and sell.
Activity: 109
April 29, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
I believe altcoin trade at this point is extremely accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very strongly and it is the basis for altcoin can increase. At the current price of bitcoin after touching the $ 9800 level, the current correction is at $ 9400. This is the time for you to start trading altcoin.
right . As I see when the bitcoin is increased, it will drag the other altcoin coin up with it. And when the market goes up you can invest in any penny you like. As the market is rising, the coins will rise.
Activity: 392
April 29, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
I believe altcoin trade at this point is extremely accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very strongly and it is the basis for altcoin can increase. At the current price of bitcoin after touching the $ 9800 level, the current correction is at $ 9400. This is the time for you to start trading altcoin.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
The market is showing signs of recovery very strong and very exciting in the past month because bitcoin prices are constantly increasing. Increased bitcoin has led to increased altcoin, capital inflows have begun to be poured into the market. Such a strong recovery shows that this is a very good time for you to trade altcoin.
Activity: 471
April 28, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

the capital is very little and it seems unlikely you can play trading with only a little capital, you better increase your trading capital after that you can play bitcoin altcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 184
April 28, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
$ 14 with BTC is probably not enough to make a profit. I think you can refer to some low cost altcoin and have reputations like XRP, DOGE. It suits your small fund, I think you can hardly trade with this fund. Long-term hold to wait for the outbreak of the market is a good idea
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
I would say rather than starting with such a small amount which is likely to get exhausted in fees. Better to do demo trading for testing waters. Understand your trading skills and then jump in with a better amount and you ll be more confident this time. Being a complete newbie, you are likely to lose $14 in a minute if you are stepping into actual trading. Instead save it, collect more and then invest/trade. For a time being try demo trading.
indeed for a beginner of capital 14 $ it will be exhausted in a few minutes for example to trade, yes, better while studying how good it would be to collect up to 200 $ / 100 $, to make learning to trade, so the beginning to learn to trade must will have a loss, for example you have a little capital, for example you use to buy altcoin, and the coins you buy it down, you can not do anything, so be patient first, while will be able to have enough capital to trade.
Activity: 350
April 20, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
Trading altcoins at the moment is a new way of doing business. Today the cryptocurrency market is growing and the coin altcoins in the market are also growing under. If we are aware of this right now, we should invest in to make a profit in the near future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
April 20, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
I would say rather than starting with such a small amount which is likely to get exhausted in fees. Better to do demo trading for testing waters. Understand your trading skills and then jump in with a better amount and you ll be more confident this time. Being a complete newbie, you are likely to lose $14 in a minute if you are stepping into actual trading. Instead save it, collect more and then invest/trade. For a time being try demo trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 20, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else

No, i think it is enough, less than he can start trading, but can't earn big profit because already he is using little amount then definitely his profit will be little. Now in altcoin doge has less rate and he can buy in $14, and gain profit from it. I want for him just start trading, in starting it is better if he use little money it mean little risk. After teach the trading then better for him to use big money.

Yes altcoins trading is not as powerful earning for all of usbso we make a long time trading days will increase the value of profits more higher but selection of investment is the important in trading with all currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: