Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 12. (Read 3734 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 20, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else

No, i think it is enough, less than he can start trading, but can't earn big profit because already he is using little amount then definitely his profit will be little. Now in altcoin doge has less rate and he can buy in $14, and gain profit from it. I want for him just start trading, in starting it is better if he use little money it mean little risk. After teach the trading then better for him to use big money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
April 18, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
I think you should be able to divide the fund fairly because investing in altcoin is not as easy as you do in bitcoin,With price movements that are difficult to predict traders must be able to maximize the smallest chance to be a profit.So the graph observation is in need later.
Activity: 630
April 18, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Altcoin potential for profit is always on the high side.  The potential for loss is equally the same if not more. If you want to invest in Altcoin,  you must make up you mind to the reality that you could lose it all.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 18, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
Its not enough now. You need to have atleast $200 worth of btc to start trading. $14 will only make you lose your money just for transactions fees. Start with $200 money you can afford to lose and learn the consistency of trading. Learn to manage the risk. However it is nee a good mentality when you increase your portofolio to $20k but you will learn. You sub conciounsness will be set to make a profit.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 17, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

Actually 10$ is enough to start a trade.You had 14$,so it's enough to start a trade.It's better to start a trade with low capital.Since it's first trade,you will loss the money due to lack of knowledge.One  more thing ,you have to learn trading by the experience only.I had not meant you can't get profit at the first trade.It is possible to get profit in the first trade,for that you have to buy at low price.I think you can buy more altcoin with 14$ ,then bitcoin.

Maybe we can start at small amount to trade, because we don't know yet how the market behaves. Yes low capital is a better idea, and all as part of our learning stages we should be able to determine how the marketplace really changes. Altcoins volatility will be more unpredictable compared to bitcoin and everybody is doing more day trading, so you can really see the actual changes of the coin's buy and sell activities. Buying more altcoin can be done if ever there's a great demand for your chosen coins for trading, and of course you should be knowledgeable for that coin's community.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
This is not enough for trading you can just use it for practice but hard to increase in trading,More investment more chances to earn profit.If we look overall altcoin trading is hard to make profit in current situation but deep knowledge and skill make it possible to gain profit in altcoin trading.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
That is enough to open potition, Buy potential coin like ETH , LTC, WAVES and trade it with day trading methode because the market now side away, and if you want send that money to other exchange, dont buy BTC because will be not enough for transaction fee. Buy LTC or WAVES so the fee will be lower.

I think we should not trade at this time, so we can see that the prices of bitocin and altcoin today are very volatile, so the current level of $ 7900 has been penetrated so according to analysis My bitcoin price will probably be about $ 7300 mark. So at this point you should pull out the USDT property.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
April 17, 2018, 04:44:27 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

Actually 10$ is enough to start a trade.You had 14$,so it's enough to start a trade.It's better to start a trade with low capital.Since it's first trade,you will loss the money due to lack of knowledge.One  more thing ,you have to learn trading by the experience only.I had not meant you can't get profit at the first trade.It is possible to get profit in the first trade,for that you have to buy at low price.I think you can buy more altcoin with 14$ ,then bitcoin.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
April 17, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
That is enough to open potition, Buy potential coin like ETH , LTC, WAVES and trade it with day trading methode because the market now side away, and if you want send that money to other exchange, dont buy BTC because will be not enough for transaction fee. Buy LTC or WAVES so the fee will be lower.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

In my opinion, $14 is not bad but I think you can keep it in Bitcoin for now because if you will buy Altcoins, there will be a fee for that transaction and your capital will be lessen. In fact, Bitcoin is very stable and too big to lose because Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies so your money is safe.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 16, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is soaring, a lot of altcoin pump in the past week. The price of bitcoin is now staggered so you will not have the impact of bitcoin on altcoin. At the moment I am investing in VIB and have the ability to pump high today.
I think we are back, I like that bitcoin dominance is getting lower right now.
Altcoins are also a good investment and I think people or the potential investors started to notice that it has a good future as well.
Activity: 273
April 16, 2018, 08:11:20 PM
I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is soaring, a lot of altcoin pump in the past week. The price of bitcoin is now staggered so you will not have the impact of bitcoin on altcoin. At the moment I am investing in VIB and have the ability to pump high today.
Activity: 254
April 16, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
Any capital for trading I think can be done but I think $ 14 is too small as the initial capital of trading altcoin. if indeed you still want to do it. go ahead !!! but the profitability is still very small.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
This amount isn't gonna work fast bro , try more. Collect at least 100$ or 500$ for meaningful trading Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
14$ / 7 = 2$. Need work with 2$'s mini orders. Seven orders on top-20 altcoins. Profit 7-10%/day good for newbis. Also reading books about trading and you be lucky.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
Check https://www.allenhark.com/ico/home the ATS tokens. Might be a good starting point.

Friendly advice to anyone who comes across this "company" (AllenHark) and its founder (Antony Gitonga). Long story short - it's a scam, there is no valid tech or team behind, and the promise about the future value of their token (ATS or HRK) are based on pure lies.
The guy behind it - Antony - will tell you there's a big team working on this project, and his (and his partners') daily job is another, also successful fintech company. The reality is, he's alone, he surrounds himself virtually with people he "hires" remotely until they don't find out what's going on, put their names on the website so it looks like it's all serious and real, and is trying to get some quick cash through fake ICO. The fintech company he's referring to is a failed project that had some short term success years ago, but the team behind the project left, and started new company, that excluded Antony. I know all of this because I was one of those people on Allenhark team page and I've done my research - unfortunately, bit too late.
I'm writing this here because I want to stop this pathological liar and thief from hurting even more people than he did already. 

Repeating: DO NOT INVEST IN "AllenHark" - IT'S A SCAM!
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, can see teeth in today's two bitcoin prices are very strong, this will greatly affect the market and especially the price of altcoin. There will be a case of increased bitcoin prices, capital inflows from altcoin and bitcoin modulation, which will cause altcoin prices to fall. Investing in altcoin at this time of the year is very dangerous.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
$14 is too small for any type of investment you would like to make in trading, and I don’t think any exchanger would accept that from you. Even if they do, you will not be able to achieve anything with such a small amount and by the time you achieve a little amount of money you might have ended up wasting the $14. The best thing you have to do is find another way to invest your money and leave it to grow till it reaches about $100 to $200, then you will be able to use it for trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 05:20:27 AM
for beginners or you want to learn trading with 14 $ capital I think it can afford to buy altcoin at current prices, you can find or choose cheap altcoin that exist in the market, with small capital of course you also not too big risk for example the coins you buy lowers the price, but it may be a bit hard for you to earn big profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
At this time that kind of price if money to buy altcoin is not enought because some of altcoin now are on high price. If you want to trade you need a little more capital to trade or to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: