Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 21. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 19, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
Yeah this is still a massive shill fest.

Market cap market cap market cap!

Price is unimportant. What you are looking for is a small market cap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
Few coins that I will recommend are as follows-

MST
TRC
XUEZ
Grim
OHMC

Some of these are masternode coins with limited supply hence there is a good chance one can make some good money if only we can hold on to them for good amount of time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
It looks like a lot of altcoin is priced under $ 1, but maybe the first thought is ADA. Despite having a large amount of supply, but cardano is developed very seriously, and I believe it will be equivalent to other platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
SONM is another one to consider, good project, solid team and they are moving towards releasing mainnet
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

It looks like altcoin under $ 1 is also under the same pressure as the more established altcoin. But if the market reverses direction, I'm sure altcoin like Cardano will gain momentum to grow in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
There are lots of altcoins under $1 that has a potential to x10 or more. i will pick Cybermiles, Elix and SONO
Activity: 406
May 19, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
if you want to invest in altcoin, then you are looking for altcoin that has good potential even if it costs $ 1, because if you want to invest in altcoin that cost below $ 1 does not necessarily have a good prospect altcoin within 2 years up to 3 years.
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
How do you think the difference is that the project is more than $ 1 or all the same less than $ 1 I think that the question is only in capitalization, the less the project costs the more coins are in circulation, and the more the project costs, the fewer coins. But despite this I think that you might like the DIW project, which now continues its ICO.

I think that the author wants to invest not in the ICO, because there is a risk, but I am also familiar with the DIW project, and I think that there are all chances to rise
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
I do not see the point of dividing altcoins into those that cost less than $ 1 and those that cost more than $ 1, I'm sure that each altcoin has its advantages, although this certainly does not always happen, there are projects that are generally very similar in general all, so it happens so that competition simply does not happen.
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
OCN coin , PRL coin (mainnet soon) , Hydro (airdrop project do research) , Credits , Zebi Coin .

all these coins are good to buy , except hydro all other 4 are bullish project with experienced team members .
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
How do you think the difference is that the project is more than $ 1 or all the same less than $ 1 I think that the question is only in capitalization, the less the project costs the more coins are in circulation, and the more the project costs, the fewer coins. But despite this I think that you might like the DIW project, which now continues its ICO.
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Until now I still believe that the ripple will get support back in the future. Maybe if you look for coin for 2-3 years ahead, you can consider this coin.

why XRP? when most of the banks using or working with ripple lab are not going to be using XRP token as a utility token.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
Until now I still believe that the ripple will get support back in the future. Maybe if you look for coin for 2-3 years ahead, you can consider this coin.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
Depending on the period of fluctuation and the situation of the market. Now, for me, the quality coins, the needs of users already available and maintaining the stability will be safer than some new coins. TRX, XRP, XLM and ADA are investment options that are suitable for a low investment cost of < $ 1.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
May 19, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
you can invest in salpay, trade.io, and lympo. at this ntime lympo going crazy, and its pumping now, i hope lympo can go far in this year, so it is the best coin for now to invest.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 04:54:59 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Tron (TRX)
Activity: 195
May 19, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
Definitely CRPT. This token is going to change crypto industry forever. It allows to spend all kind of crypto currency with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. Just have a look this token. You will thank me later
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 19, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

Credits coin is one of the best coin today because it was very profitable and the price is still keeps on growing because of their successful platform today in the market so i can guarantee that you will really earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to invest on this coin.
Activity: 37
May 19, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
1$ can be really expensive actually. Be careful. Check the website https://onchainfx.com/ , this is an alternative of coinmarketcap website. On the right side click "Price if BTC-Normalized Supply" then make your comparison.
Activity: 56
May 19, 2018, 04:22:32 AM
It very difficult to guess coins like that. People says various projects and you need to do research and select a project. I think Zilliqa, Ripple, Cardano  have a huge potential and it will go up rapidly when bullish market start.
Pages:
Jump to: