Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 25. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Try to invest to Hsr, they said that Hsr is building the World Wide Web of blockchains, where you can write smart contracts on one blockchain like ETH or NEO to trigger an event on a different blockchain like Bitcoin or Ripple.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
We have many good Atlcoin to invest. Note that we should choose altcoin with open source updates often with a large community. You can refer to cryptomiso.com
I have some suggestions that is LAMDEN (TAU) this project has increased x2 price compared to ICO.
LamDown is a suite of developer tools that speeds up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. Lam Tau Tau tokens connects these new projects together and with mainchain cryptocurrencies.
You can refer to it here:
https://lamden.io/

Another project that is hosting the ICO is usechain.
Usechain is committed to developing the first mirror identity blockchain ecosystem by shaping itself into a worldwide platform with a rich variety of application scenarios, the largest communities and the most advanced technologies. Usechianempowers identity and makes everyone on-chain with a very low barrier. Individuals can participate in the ecosystem by investing time, attention, asset, etc. để tạo giá trị. Subsequently, participants will be rewarded fairly in the ecosystem, allowing value to be given back to the original users, thus eliminating monopoly and third-party giants in the current society.
The project has been cherished and quietly developed for a long time. This is a transparent project. Reported regularly and is referred to by the Chinese media.
We can refer to the following links:
https://medium.com/usechain/get-ready-for-the-worlds-first-mirror-identity-blockchain-ecosystem-9531f187688f
https://medium.com/usechain/usechain-0301-0410-monthly-report-is-out-now-cd5a3f106319
https://medium.com/usechain/a-leading-figure-in-the-development-of-blockchain-industry-3351f12d1b84
The ICO for each token is 0.03CNY ~ 0.0047usd.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
If you plan to invest less than US $1, you will be willing to hold for 2-3 years. Of course, the best way is to search for ten of the market capitalization, so that your investment will not be lost because of the disappearance of coins. XLM, ADA is a good choice.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
I will tell you the most highly recommended alt coins that under $1 and would give you a very great return. Try do do some research in NPXS, RKT and ERT.  They already gives me return and I believe that its not over yet.
Activity: 350
May 14, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
I don't know why you are looking on coins under $1 only, but I like REBL. It has low market cap, big community and good roadmap for this year
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
I would invest in cheap under 1$ coins from top-20.There is quite a good choice,all the coins look promising.I have bought already some Ripple,Stellar lumens,Tron,Ada Cardano,Nem and Bytecoin.I think this is a great long-term investment.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Can i interest you in Sibcoin? Minable, great privacy and low fees. Once they grow bigger community it could explode fast.

If to take into account, Russia promptly tries to regulate relations in the cryptomir on the territory of the country and to encourage the development trend of the crypto-currency, the Siberian Chervonets await huge successes.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
May 14, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
Well, in my list coins that will be under $1 are as:

- DGB
- SC
- TRX
- XVG
- XLM
- ADA
- PWR
- LINDA
- DIME
- COLX
- ECA
- ARDR
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
I would invest in SONM today. A great project and a very good team. And the project is really good. If I had to buy an ICO I would buy World WIFI today. The Hard Cap is almost reached
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
If you have enough money, better invest it to pundix. As you see on the whitepaper of Pundix it will be the next big thing. The price now was still low, but everyday passes the price go high. Also when you hold pundix for a month you get a free 7% of your holdings in pundix as a reward for holding its token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

As some have mentioned, pay attention to market cap and not the price of the coin. Smaller marketcaps are what you want to invest in, not necessarily smaller dollar values.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

I believe that credits do really have the potential to grow even more in the future and it was good for long term investment so i think that it was good to invest because the price is still pumping in the market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
I picked Digibyte and ripple on my list. Ripple still is good safe place to put your money in, but you should understand the risks of having it because it's not fully decentralized
Activity: 19
May 13, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
Can i interest you in Sibcoin? Minable, great privacy and low fees. Once they grow bigger community it could explode fast.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 13, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
so just to clearify something, the Price of an cryptocurreny really does not determine ist potential to rise. If you really want some Points to look at  you should look at the market cap of that coin if ist low it has potential
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 05:58:45 AM
i think i will invest too , the price of market in altcoin so cheap. i think this i change for us to invest in altcoin. i can see profitly investment in altcoin at now for the future. but at now i dont have enough money so i will earn bounty first after that i will invest in altcoin too
Activity: 24
May 13, 2018, 05:52:25 AM
 Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services.
Activity: 36
May 12, 2018, 02:09:35 PM
If you look into top 20 coins there are many coins that are still under $1. But before doing any investment, carefully research each and everything. Do a proper research , do not invest in any coin when price is rising that is sign o big dump.Do not invest when there are many good news coming that may means big dump. Try to invest in dip and sell in high.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
It depends on time which you have to trade! If you cant hodl for a long time, so you should choose coins with high hype and good project perspective in nearest future;-)
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Altcoins with prices below $1 have a lot of good choices. You can take a look at ADA, BTM, they are all very potential altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: