Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 20. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero or any coins from the top 10 marketcap has the potential to be the "next" bitcoin.

I don't think that Litecoin and monero would be next into bitcoin also the Monero itself, I doubt it mate. Possible Ethereum coul be possible mate.
Then once it happens waves is the next Ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 10:39:09 AM
I think ETH is the best Altcoin after Bitcoin, ETH has its own uniqueness that makes it different from other altcoin, next there is litecoin and dash Grin Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:10:37 PM
Ethereum is full of potential.
Maybe some of those global supercomputer program, like Golem, SONM etc. who knows.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 02:01:10 PM
Take a look at the AppCoins project, an ethereum based altcoin focused on the app industry and a rare case of an ICO that already have 200 million users worldwide: https://appcoins.io/

+ 1  Having done some research and asked some questions, I think AppCoins is a very profitable Altcoin.
Activity: 35
December 18, 2017, 12:25:17 PM
I think bitcoin cash. Blockchain is Now Supporting Bitcoin Cash! You can check on this link: https://blockchain.info.
Seems to be more and more people on the world accepts BTC and some altcoins.

+1
Activity: 251
December 18, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
I think bitcoin cash. Blockchain is Now Supporting Bitcoin Cash! You can check on this link: https://blockchain.info.
Seems to be more and more people on the world accepts BTC and some altcoins.
Activity: 4
December 18, 2017, 10:08:39 AM
I think the next is Ethereum.
Activity: 42
December 18, 2017, 09:55:05 AM
Take a look at the AppCoins project, an ethereum based altcoin focused on the app industry and a rare case of an ICO that already have 200 million users worldwide: https://appcoins.io/
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
December 18, 2017, 04:46:54 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?

that is going to be a coin released by a government. as long its not happening, bitcoin is going to be the new bitcoin.
Activity: 308
LMISB
December 18, 2017, 01:18:20 AM
When we buy an alt coin I have seen there is a big difference bitween buying price and selling price.

Why this is happened?
What is the reason for this?

( As I think when we sell a coin for certain price some one is willing to buy it so why there is a difference between them.This is a P2P network so how such that thing happened?)
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 17, 2017, 04:20:29 PM
In my opiniom, ethereum is the next altcoin after bitcoin used worldide as a payment method on almost all online shops.
I assume bitcoin cash is step forward from ether in price but bitcoin cash is a fork,it couldn't be considered as a main currency.
However, ether is a currency litself like other altcoins. It is widely used in erc20  ICO projects
Me too . I think the second best after bitcoin was ethereum.
Because it is the most common use token of many ICO .
They are building a trust to it that has a good reputation.
In terms of price or value ETH has also a good exchange in the market.
Its very competitive than the other altcoin.
Althought there are many coin that was coming out ,
Ethereum remain in cryptocurrency and become more know by other investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 01:21:37 PM
When I was just beginning to deal with crypto currency, I had an opinion that the Ethereum could be on par with the bitkoin. Now I have this opinion preserved. But still looks more attractive now Monero. It seems to me that this is the same "shell", which in a couple of years will be transformed into pearls. A coin with a unique concept can and must go a good way up.
I agree with your point of view. The ethereum now looks very promising! And for this month he showed quite impressive growth!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 04:33:41 AM
When I was just beginning to deal with crypto currency, I had an opinion that the Ethereum could be on par with the bitkoin. Now I have this opinion preserved. But still looks more attractive now Monero. It seems to me that this is the same "shell", which in a couple of years will be transformed into pearls. A coin with a unique concept can and must go a good way up.
Activity: 25
December 13, 2017, 01:47:52 PM
Xem
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:19:57 AM
for me ethereum is the second of bitcoin, because i am a fan of ethereum, ethereum prices will soar in the latter days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 13, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

The next generetion after bitcoin is etherium because etherium have much investor, and price etherium rise slowly. and someday the price will be the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 13, 2017, 03:41:47 AM
Ethereum is the next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide because eth price is increasing rapidly for its increasing demand.
Activity: 266
December 13, 2017, 02:38:14 AM
I think it is Ethereum. The price is growing up. Hope everyone will agree with me)
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
ETH is used by many investors and they use a very good foundation. Ethereum is a good investment for long term. So, investing in Eth is a smart choice.
Activity: 114
December 13, 2017, 12:06:31 AM
I think ethereum  is best coin next to bitcoin. I hope it will get good position  among coins in future.
Pages:
Jump to: