Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 19. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 05:21:18 AM
      I think Ethereum is the next altcoin to bitcoin.Obviously now, ethereum's price supersedes any other altcoins. And it is being used in most bounties and bitcoiners. So,for me ethereum is being accepted world wide next to bitcoin.

Absolutely agree with your answer, after bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin are the coins that are released and developed after a long time. However, its development can not be compared to ethereum. Although it was released later, it has grown dramatically, and is currently the most popular altcoin.
Activity: 336
December 23, 2017, 04:07:00 PM
I think that Ethereum but there is a high possibility that EOS could take Ethereums place in 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 03:19:51 PM
As of the moment, ETH is next to bitcoin when it comes to value and growth. It is also competitive and I think that it will remain on it current rank for quite some time.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 23, 2017, 12:20:52 AM
Its ETH. This altcoin is known to all community here, actually even newbies are very familiar to it and now its is rising among all altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 22, 2017, 07:34:23 PM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
In my opiniom, ethereum is the next altcoin after bitcoin used worldide as a payment method on almost all online shops.
I assume bitcoin cash is step forward from ether in price but bitcoin cash is a fork,it couldn't be considered as a main currency.
However, ether is a currency litself like other altcoins. It is widely used in erc20  ICO projects
Same as you. Im also confident that some day ethereum will be like bitcoin now. It can stablish its name and become one of the main coin in cryptocurrency. It has already a stable price that slowly but surely moves up. Actually its hard to compete with bitcoin , but eventhough thatbwas the case its still can handle and remain inbthe second place after the bitcoin. So I believe that it has a good future ahead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 05:41:54 PM
Ethereum is already second most popular coin in cryptoworld. I hope that in one day it will completely replace bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 05:11:36 PM
I wouldn't be so optimist about bcash, it's not so mature coin. It need some more time to get stable coin. By technology it's better than btc, but still piece of sh*t as bitcoin is. Etherium and NeO are better with brighter future
Yes bcash, a very raw coin. And its purpose as well as other forks is getting money from the air. Such coins can be not one dozen pieces. In the near future there will be 3 more forks ... this is already 8 in all!
As far as I know, there are already such forks: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Super Bitcoin and Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Super Bitcoin, Lightning Bitcoin. On the one hand, this extra money is the holder of bitcoin and an increase in popularity, but on the other hand the main bitcoin loses focus
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 02:16:06 PM
I wouldn't be so optimist about bcash, it's not so mature coin. It need some more time to get stable coin. By technology it's better than btc, but still piece of sh*t as bitcoin is. Etherium and NeO are better with brighter future
Yes bcash, a very raw coin. And its purpose as well as other forks is getting money from the air. Such coins can be not one dozen pieces. In the near future there will be 3 more forks ... this is already 8 in all!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 04:08:34 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 21, 2017, 04:00:08 PM
I am thinking three coins not one and these are eth, bch, and waves. eth as we all know has established it's own relevance and reliability to the community, bch has many speculations that is why its price is getting pump each month reaching more than $3k on the other hand waves is still too young but very promising coin as of now and I know it will catch up as the next bitcoin.
today, almost due to the positive feedback, the price of lightcoin and Bitcoin cache has risen very well, that's why these coins are perspective, practically along with the ether and Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
December 21, 2017, 02:07:03 PM
I am thinking three coins not one and these are eth, bch, and waves. eth as we all know has established it's own relevance and reliability to the community, bch has many speculations that is why its price is getting pump each month reaching more than $3k on the other hand waves is still too young but very promising coin as of now and I know it will catch up as the next bitcoin.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 11:05:14 AM
Yap ofcourse ethereum
Ethereum grow and rise day by day
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 21, 2017, 07:03:34 AM
The next after bitcoin will be all the community is taking this etherium, he has a very promising future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:00:46 AM
Ethereum is the next best coin abd also it is almost accepted worldwide
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
December 21, 2017, 04:10:16 AM
      I think Ethereum is the next altcoin to bitcoin.Obviously now, ethereum's price supersedes any other altcoins. And it is being used in most bounties and bitcoiners. So,for me ethereum is being accepted world wide next to bitcoin.
Activity: 26
December 20, 2017, 07:16:06 PM
Litecoin or Ethereum, I think litecoin is being accepted world wid.e
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
December 20, 2017, 06:02:48 PM
The obviuos answer is Ethereum, however bitcoin has many trading pairs at the moment. I would say that Litecoin is also a contender in terms of having plenty of direct pairs.
Activity: 224
December 20, 2017, 05:40:08 PM
It's ethereum. Obviously now, ethereum's price supersedes any other altcoins. Likewise, it is being used in most bounties and bitcoiners. Ethereum will be a really promising altcoin in the next coming years.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
IOP
Activity: 22
December 20, 2017, 07:44:03 AM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero or any coins from the top 10 marketcap has the potential to be the "next" bitcoin.
If these coins are underestimated then probably the growth will be quite strong Cool
Pages:
Jump to: