Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 23. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 02:59:08 PM
ethereum began to enlarge its current users and even almost reached the same position with bitcoin. in addition to the price that is still reasonable, all the coins in the current ICO began to stick to ethereum
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 08:14:58 AM
Undoubtedly ethereum it is the second most popular cryptocurrency with utility.but if you go by price then dash is going to take over bitcoin if bitcoin developer dont make changes in protocol.ethereum hold second position if bitcoin somehow fails eth will take over it,as ethereum blockchain is widely used by plenty of project and there are planning to go pos which will further increase transaction speed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 06:46:12 AM
Agreeing with the majority, ETH is the next popular to bitcoin, adding the fact that eth is the main trading crypto when it comes to tokens. But there are plenty altcoins that are also keeping up with the two.
You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 05:25:57 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?

I guess most of the member here will get answer with the same thought fo sure. And that is none other than Ethreu of course, like bitcoin there are many merchants nowadays are also now accepting Ethereum as mode of payment to their business in some places in the entire world online business.
Activity: 37
December 04, 2017, 08:01:46 PM
Cardano is like Ethereum, but more advanced.
I think it will eventually have a larger market cap than Ethereum, but it may take a while as Ethereum has a huge community.
Activity: 67
December 04, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
For me it is eth. You can convert eth to btc so we can use it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is next to Bitcoin. I also think that it is our job to convert our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or any altcoins that we have before we use it.

Bitcoin cash is no different from Bitcoin. There is no point in believing in it. There are more modern altcoyins
Isn't Bcash exactly or very much like Litecoin?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
For me it is eth. You can convert eth to btc so we can use it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is next to Bitcoin. I also think that it is our job to convert our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or any altcoins that we have before we use it.

Bitcoin cash is no different from Bitcoin. There is no point in believing in it. There are more modern altcoyins
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 04, 2017, 06:22:14 PM
The closest in importance to bitcoin - Ethereum! Next in my list are  monero, dash , litecoin, ripple, ETC.
Activity: 67
December 04, 2017, 06:13:59 PM
What's going on with IOTA all of a sudden?!
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
Into the next years some altcoins will show what they had camed for, i dont believe ethereum, litecoin are really the coins with potencial to get close at bitcoin value at all, neither replace it, we need something better, wich i believe is already live and working, just waiting for people to notice them. Bitcoin can loose the market cap most worth currencie but the biggest value for sure will keep with it.
Activity: 364
December 04, 2017, 05:10:59 PM
Ethereum will takes place in second position after bitcoin. This is the altcoin with many ico's supprot. The price of ehtereum is increasing nowadays.
MP4
Activity: 84
December 04, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

One of the next might be IOTA. Folow them, they are on good path
Activity: 13
December 04, 2017, 02:35:10 PM
not sure what happening after hard fork of Ethereum, maybe go down or stay in current position
Activity: 262
December 04, 2017, 11:49:17 AM
Hello, I have 0.05 BTC on bittrex, what should I buy I need your advice.
thanks
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 04, 2017, 11:09:32 AM
ETH will be the next to bitcoin, many people said that ETH will be better than bitcoin, look at ETH..! it's not a cryptocurrency or a storage value, unlike other altcoins like Ethereum Classic that have a fixed supply. Ethereum is based on inflation inventory to ensure that the network is triggered by Ether, also called gas, in its network.
Therefore, investors buy Ether to use it as a currency because the transaction is much faster than Bitcoin transactions that fail to understand the purpose of Ether.
Activity: 406
December 04, 2017, 10:42:15 AM
Agreeing with the majority, ETH is the next popular to bitcoin, adding the fact that eth is the main trading crypto when it comes to tokens. But there are plenty altcoins that are also keeping up with the two.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
December 04, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

Majority would say Eth. Because its the altcoin next to Bitcoin in terms of crypto currencies. Theres a lot of ICO who uses Eth-based solutions. And its gaining more popularity and demand. Specially today where there are speculations about Eth price would reach $1k.
And what do you mean by accepted worldwide? As a payment? I dont think theres a lot of merchants who accepts Ether, but there are some, if you wanna buy something you can always exchange Ether to Btc. Mostly Ether is used for gambling and to invest to ICO's.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
December 04, 2017, 06:17:55 AM
Ethereum , Litecoin , and Ripple. Ripple has many perspective in banks business , it can be very famous coin in future.

Ripple? Grin It suffers from inflation because of their quantity. And then it's not a real cryptocurrency, but I do not believe it.
Activity: 18
December 04, 2017, 02:26:46 AM
I would say Ethereum (ETH) is next to be globally accepted.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 01:58:05 AM
Insert Quote
I think the market is not stable yet to predict Etheruem in second to Bitcoin because they are altcoin that are making good progress. Ethereum is a strong competitor, but it's an entirely different coin, with a focus on applications built on the blockchain rather than simple payments. And a new cryptocoin, promising new and better features, seems to be launching every week.
Pages:
Jump to: