Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 21. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
December 12, 2017, 08:21:19 PM
The answer is simple, ethereum. Many ICOs do business with ether. That's why we can say it is world wide.

Apart from that, Zrx is my favorite.I think he's going to do business.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 12, 2017, 05:04:30 PM
I'm very worried about the Staff Go Go project and lately I see that their coin is almost several times higher in price, although it was quite low. The trading platform that represents this project has very great prospects and I hope that SGG will be my star hour.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
zrx
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:31:57 AM
I think the ones that appeared long ago. Such as Litecoin and Doge, and now of course still ETH
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:23:55 AM
the next bitcoin in my opinion is ethereum, because nowadays many people are using ethereum, ethereum will grow rapidly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 06:31:51 AM
I have the belief that "aragon" will make me recommend 10X in the next 6 months.
In 2018, the project will start to work.
my english is bad, i hope i can tell what we mean  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 05:31:28 AM
The potential of the coin COMSA is very high, maybe how a bitcoin can`t rise up, but it will really differ from other coins!)))
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 12, 2017, 04:00:46 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
I think its Ethereum.. The famous one next to bitcoin. Bitcoiners often used eth as token payment and as online transcation. Its price is higher compared to other altcoins.
I think that the ETH coin is fairly stable, relatively from other altcoin. In addition, there are predictions that say that the etherium can reach and $ 15,000 per coin. This of course pleases.
Activity: 266
December 12, 2017, 01:23:48 AM
Altcoin includes small parts or coins in bitcoin,an alternative to bitcoin. And etherium one of most desirable altcoin,the second rank of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
December 12, 2017, 12:42:59 AM
If you consider popularity Ethereum would be the second one but I also give chance to Monero, because of the anonymity, no one wants show their bank account publicly to whoever they make payment or transfer..
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 05:07:12 PM
I think its Ethereum.. The famous one next to bitcoin. Bitcoiners often used eth as token payment and as online transcation. Its price is higher compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
I hope ARDOR for its technical solutions to a lot a problems Ethereum suffers from. But it may not get the popularity it deserves.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 11, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
I love the ecosystem of ETH, with an exception of the crypto kitties problem. I hope they fix these abusive attacks on the network by somehow protecting it. They already have dynamic price changes with changing gas prices. Next one is Litecoin, really fast and stable.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 12:43:40 PM
For now, it seems ETH is being acceptable worldwide after BTC. However, it does not mean that it will be always going like that. Neo and IOTA may be change this several years later:)
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 12:28:24 PM
I will also go for ethereum as next to bitcoin since it is already a trusted altcoin and also proven its worth from the different challenges it encountered.Just like the "cryptokitty game" which crashed the blockchain and yet already recovered. Ethereum is also known and accepted almost worldwide though we still have to convert it into bitcoin to be able to change it into fiat.
It could also be another potential altcoin, who knows?Lots of altcoins are existing right now and there might be one alcoin which has the possibility to gain community trust and support like bitcoin did.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 11, 2017, 11:57:17 AM
we know ethereum is worth after bitcoin, but I think there are some good alt and potentially future. dash, ltc, xmr and xrp can be an option.
Yes definitely, there are some good coins with great potentials which would do pretty well in the long run, but if we are basing on acceptability worldwide after bitcoin, then it is definitely Ethereum. At least you can easily convert your Ethereum to fiat in most exchanges now apart from Bitcoin and that really makes it interesting for those who may always want to consider another option of payment.
Activity: 143
December 10, 2017, 10:18:27 PM
Duno what will be next cripto king, but i know whats will rise in value next few weeks/months and that is BLOCKCAT (soon launches BETA and after going to binance) and VIBE (Vibehub.io = first crypto based VR hub and marketplace that will catch first volumetric video/concert of known musician in virtual reality THIS MONTH!!!
MP4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
Wait for future, it is hard to know what it comes, but for now, i prefer eth, neo, and Iota, than cnd, snc, vib. But you also have many of them. Try to find which story is the best for you betwen top 10 altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 04:19:14 PM
Its said ETH has been expected next to Bitcoin. Yes. It does maintain good growth trend, but if you compare its growth with other top altcoins, we have other altcoins taking its place next to bitcoin. As of now, JINN, BITCOINCASH, DASH and BitConnect have been ETH's competitors. Jinn is taking 2nd place in crypto market as of now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 04:36:35 PM
Its easy to guess its ETH
Pages:
Jump to: