Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 5. (Read 5529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
Not all coins will die, which takes a long process, and many coins are abandoned in this bitcoin decline. The market with a good eugenic rate is very normal, you need to look at your altcoin rationally.
Bitcoin has the price and Ethereum is getting to an expensive range as well. Altcoins are not dying at all.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
The crypto market is becoming more dangerous and difficult as. So Bitcoins are reduced so much that all Altcoins become unhealthy. This prolonged situation can cause the Altcoins to die prematurely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
What kind of altcoins you are holding right now? If your coins are the promising coins that have the products, they can probably increase. Yeah, we already know that the market is very drop right now. They are commonly in red for longer time and green only in one day. This condition leads many investor to become panic because their money heading dropped to zero or half only. Just be patient, if it is now a loaned money, you are better for holding them first.
Activity: 789
November 03, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
I think the crypto market has shown a low point, this is the time to buy some of the top 10 coinmarketcap altcoins my recommendations are eth, bitcoincash, cardano.
I also think so that now is the low point in market.I would recommend paying attention not to the coin from the top30 with high capitalization. I think they will give a good X when the market turn around
Activity: 887
November 03, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I fell you some of my money was gone so much, Ill don't think it can be back again.
Maybe it will take a year to recover but the altcoins are not dying the one was dying was the shitcoins. They all now spreading and trying for to invest of it.
there are some coins that are dead but some are still potentially big to recover. this is something natural because in the market there is competition for investors and making coins that are not so good dies. But even though there are a lot of dead coins that doesn't mean that Altcoin is dying because there are still many coins that are still alive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
I think the crypto market has shown a low point, this is the time to buy some of the top 10 coinmarketcap altcoins my recommendations are eth, bitcoincash, cardano.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 03, 2018, 02:34:16 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I fell you some of my money was gone so much, Ill don't think it can be back again.
Maybe it will take a year to recover but the altcoins are not dying the one was dying was the shitcoins. They all now spreading and trying for to invest of it.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 03, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
I also have the same concerns as you, but you can convert the holding of the altcoin into an old coin or sell it to legal tender! I chose the former!
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
November 03, 2018, 01:20:32 AM
regardless of what u do, always make sure that u invest or speculate with only spare money that u can comfortably part with. Nothing shd endanger your way of life, especially if u have a family.
Activity: 333
November 03, 2018, 01:19:21 AM
Not all coins will die, which takes a long process, and many coins are abandoned in this bitcoin decline. The market with a good eugenic rate is very normal, you need to look at your altcoin rationally.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 11:23:40 PM
there are many opinions that say altcoin is dying and missing from the past but in reality until now altcoin can still be accessed and many investors are starting to be interested in investing with altcoin, capital confidence and patience needed for the development of crypto currencies
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 11:14:16 PM
Actually yes, altcoins are slowly dying in current market, there are too many weak projects and a small number of strong ones, market is seriously disbalanced.
There are too many altcoin, it makes the market unbalanced. The market needs to eradicate about 70% of current altcoin so that it can continue to grow in the future. Over the past two years, over 1500 new projects have been created but I have not seen too many good projects there
Activity: 308
Swipe!
November 02, 2018, 08:29:23 PM
Actually yes, altcoins are slowly dying in current market, there are too many weak projects and a small number of strong ones, market is seriously disbalanced.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
It's really not correct word, I think. Altcoins just started to make some strong. 2019 year would to be year of altcoins and it will be.

Indeed, you will wonder why most altcoins so far was declining together with Bitcoin too. This is showed only that there's something will happen were most of the bag holders are bullish at the moment. So, I don't know what's your basis why did you said this things anyway? but whatever it is altcoins won't die at the present time now dude.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
Well, in March it was clear that we have not yet reached the bottom , and now it was recently that we touched the bottom , and by all indications now we will grow , and you can already quietly buy altcoins
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
Frankly speaking I don't think that in the market the situation can be even worse. It is rather on a turn, I hope that this sag will terminate and will begin growth of the market of cryptocurrency soon.
Activity: 532
November 02, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
I think that now you can invest in altcoins and of course in Bitcoin. The market is low but many experts and the General opinion is that in November-December there will be growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:31:58 PM
just when everyone sells (and now everyone does), we must buy in order to earn maximum profit
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 02, 2018, 06:25:10 PM
Die only those coins that don't understand how to behave in a similar situation. I think the projects that originated on the wave of HYIP, around crypto-currencies, were not ready for the fact that it will disappear so quickly.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 02, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
what do you think about altcoin, do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

when you consider altcoins going down in prices, in my opinion, it is the right time to invest but when it is about someone that has already invested, i will advice that the altcoin be kept to avoid losses. The only challenge with it is that downslide of bitcoin prices also has negative effect on altcoins and when it sells off at the negative price then once can say there is a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: