Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 25. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
Currently the price is very low that's why all the coins are struggling but once the price gets high enough all the coins will be better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 16, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
The market fell at the start of this year and is still falling up to the present. It is not only altcoin which is experiencing difficulties nowadays because most of the cryptos are. Most of the investors are really losing their money partially. But if patience would be a priority nothing will be a loss because dumps are surely temporary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 16, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
Now tokens are knocked out of the strongest hands. the price of altcoins is looking for its deepest bottom.
 and it seems to me that now is a very good time to buy altcoins if you believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
August 16, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I think you're even more afraid now than you were in March. Grin Altcoins continue to fly down. In the market without strong nerves there is nothing to do! Cool
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
I think they are not dying. We must be patient because there are many different things around crypto that must be solved. Like SEC, manipulation with price and so on. In future everything will be ok.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Most of altcoin will die I think. Because there are many projects build for take our money without of perspective to realise given  promises/
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 05:04:51 PM
Truly, altcoins are really dying and we need help to savage this situation. Almost all coins showing red and we need to something as soon as possible.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
Altcoin ,no doubt are 100 percent down.Market is dead like in 2015.But i am sure market soon will recover and alts will boom.Shitcoins may die but the alts having strong technology will stay.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
People need to relax more, after every dip it‘s time again for doomsday scenarios. Yes it is tough after a half year in the bear market but if this market is too extreme or volatile for someone then I recommend to better invest in stocks or commodities like precious metals. You won‘t mak the same gains as in crypto but also not nearly the same losses.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
Do not panic, with reliable Altcoins everything will be fine. Now do not sell them cheap, it's better to hold and sell later and for a higher price. Either save these coins as a means of payment. Soon the crypto will completely replace Fiat.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
I do not think that the popular Altcoins can die. Yes, BTC is currently leading the crypt market, but other cryptocurrencies also show good trends. Thats why now it would not be bad to buy a few Altcoins, especially Ethereum.
Activity: 178
August 15, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
I don’t think any altcoin is dying right now. Most of them are working excellent in the market and the ones I have, TAU, EOS and XRP are definitely doing wonders so just stay calm as they shall rise very soon to a great price.
Activity: 175
August 15, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
Which altcoins are you even talking about? My altcoins are safe and they are rising very soon right after the launch of their new projects. These are:
Stellar
Paragon
Cardano
Ripple
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
I think the decline in Altcoin prices is a natural thing in this process. because this process takes a long journey to become a good coin. Altcoin is still an alternative to Bitcoin. Altcoin market is automatically affected by the Bitcoin market which is now down and down.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 15, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
Not all Altcoins to me are bad. Ther are still some potential ones that worth buying at Dip, so far your research and past records shows that they are good ones with good future despite their volatility. So, shun panic sales, be patient and be optimistic that the Market shall again rise to green is my opinion.
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 12:38:30 AM
buy altcoin now before it's too late, that's my advice. because the bitcoin price correction period will be finished soon
Can you tell me the basis of the advice? You say not clear. There are too many opinion
Thank you!
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
The case is too negative for Crypto. We should be more optimistic because Crypto is more and more popular with many great projects
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 15, 2018, 12:17:38 AM
As of now some of altcoins in the market was going down but not gonna be dead.
Ill think it will come back soon so must better to be calm and wait on when be happen.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 12:05:29 AM
buy altcoin now before it's too late, that's my advice. because the bitcoin price correction period will be finished soon
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
August 15, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
Altcoins do not intend to die. If the project for tokens was good, although the price of the token is falling, because the dominant bitcoin is also omitted, but the project is developing and this will bring its results in the future. That is, in fact, altcoins price is reduced artificially, because this is not a reflection of the internal state of the project, a low price to impose it from the outside. Therefore, everything will be fine with them, they will continue to grow and develop.
Pages:
Jump to: