Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 27. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
I think altcoin is now in the shadow of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin as we know it is unstable. sometimes it rises very sharply, and also drops sharply too. thus affecting the price of altcoins. but if bitcoin rises drastically one day, I'm sure Altcoin will be a dragon
This means their is volatility of the price of bitcoin and altcoin. The usual scenario of altcoin price drops and up. Even it goes down of price altcoin will not die though some altcoin cannot survive some had a potential project. Invest only those promising project which is profitable.

You're definitely correct mate. Nowadays,  is the best and great time to invest in which can be have more profit in the future. I would say each of us have huge chance especially those users are new here in the world of crypto currency community. I don't believe that altcoins are totally dead as they survive each day though most hodlers loss of their different shares in which they just still believe that someday market will bounce back to stabilize value as hope by many in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 475
August 03, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
Btc drops 1, altcoin drops 10, may well after the sharp decline will repeat as last December, altcoin altcoin pump very strong. It will probably take a few weeks for the new situation to improve
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I think now is the right time to buy, because I'm sure the price will increase again and your money won't be zero.
Activity: 200
August 03, 2018, 07:14:06 PM
Altcoins are not dying, we should consider the volatility of cryptocurrency that price may go up and down at the market because price are base at the supply and demand at the market. Once the market recovers again they will soar high also especially to those altcoins that has good projects and technology.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
I do not think that . If death altcoins mean that this market will be destroyed. Because there are many altcoins that are being applied to the payments in practice so well it will not be possible to die.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 03, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
not only  just altcoins but all  the  market  decreased last  months  but no  i  dont think  that they are dying or something like that since it has given some of green lights that is being alive again.
Activity: 714
August 03, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
I think altcoin is now in the shadow of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin as we know it is unstable. sometimes it rises very sharply, and also drops sharply too. thus affecting the price of altcoins. but if bitcoin rises drastically one day, I'm sure Altcoin will be a dragon
This means their is volatility of the price of bitcoin and altcoin. The usual scenario of altcoin price drops and up. Even it goes down of price altcoin will not die though some altcoin cannot survive some had a potential project. Invest only those promising project which is profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

This bear trend right now on altcoin is just a normal for us because everything has a reason why it's slowly falling, I believe it is just only a temporarily right now but there's something gonna happen in future in where it will bounceback and had a long run of increasing prices and then that's our advantage to get tremendous profit so while it's difficult to stand again much better to hodl your coins stronger hand in able to achieved the main point which is profit we like to achieve.
But I think the price is much better now than when you first post it, we are now headed for the bull run and people expect this, so if you still hold all the coins you just be patient a little more.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
I don't think altcoin is dying. Yes the price right now is low but it will surely goes up when cryptocurrency market will recover from red days. This is just part of crypto volatility.Checking on the charts, altcoin price is improving this year and there is no need to panic or get discouraged.
Activity: 598
August 03, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Activity: 420
August 03, 2018, 09:28:19 AM
It's hard for me to say that the market is dying right now, we are definitely seeing just now how the world is beginning to fall, but we still need to understand and hope that today we are the first people who represent the crypto-currencies in the society.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 03, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling
Activity: 340
August 03, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Altcoins are not actually dying. We can notice it by looking at the market itself. You can see that almost all of the cryptocurrency are in the red color so meaning market is just dumping and there is nothing to do with that because that is actually normal in the virtual money world or cryptocurrency world. So I recommend to everyone to be more patient in this kind of situation so that more and more people will hold their tokens too and prevent severe dumping because of panic selling. Just be calm and HODL.
Activity: 406
August 03, 2018, 09:15:31 AM
Some altcoins will not really exist in the future. Not all altcoins are useful and relevant in cryptocurrency. But still there are some that are worth buying. In fact right now is a good time to buy altcoins while the market is still low. In any case altcoins will always exist in the crypto market because they are the birthplace of the next crypto out there.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I don't think so if it will happen to altcoins because altcoins for now is very strong and no one can make it die, we just stay tuned and wait for the market to recover to make it profitable again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
August 03, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I think the current time is a good time to buy altcoin
Their prices are cheap and will go up with the next correction movement
And the rise of the market
Activity: 110
August 03, 2018, 08:49:34 AM
Altcoins definately arent dying. Some alts as Ethereum have 2-3 years of upgrade, and only after that we will see the "full power" of such coins. E.g ETH - imagine that in 5 years all shopping we can do using smartcontracts?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 03, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
I understand your feelings about this. But I think now is the time to invest. Of course now altcoins are at the bottom, but we all understand that it is not for long, and soon it will begin to grow. I buy Ethereum myself. So don't worry about it.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 03, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
Altcoins price drop which make people get double loss because of exchange rate to btc and exchange rate to usd. Many group start to advice investors to cut loss to safe the rest money, but i dont think it a good idea because altcoins bleed too much and it will recover soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 03, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
I personally don't think the altcoins are dying. It seems to me just now there is a glut of the market and passes cleaning. Where the weak and useless altcoins will die. And the necessary and popular will continue to live and rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: