Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 26. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
In my oppinon, Some good altcoin like ethereum have good potential in the future and i am believe coin like NEO or WAN is good to hold.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
just be careful when invest in altcoins, many altcoins going to be zero. Just invest in coins that have a real project cause market is on bear trend and wrong coins could lead you to be broke.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 14, 2018, 11:47:01 PM
Gone were the days when i use to check the market every now and then but I have halt all these. The market is really burning like a candle and i become sad when i see my precious coins worth $20 now when it was worth $1000. I hope market revives soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 14, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
Altcoins are not dying but they are being discounted to buy at the bottom price.
So when you trade cryptocurency you have to have a good plan.

For example like this:
FIAT: 50%
Bitcoin: 30%
Altcoins: 20%

Fiat is bigger because it is backing up like a market like this.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
If they have  some troubles, it doesn't mean that they are dying, do not make a conclusion so fast, they are increasing and this pause is the part of such increasing, this panic will not bring something good for you and for your money. Decreasing makes alternative cryptocurrencies much stronger, do not regret about it.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 05:31:20 AM
they are not dying, they just are paused and their prices as well. I mean that current situation doesn't be recognised like the beginning of falling.
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 10:31:01 PM
I think there is way too much concern over price movements.  Whether it is to the upside or to the downside.  The "cryptocurrency" market is new, and fresh.  However, that shouldn't change one of the most important rules to investing: Is it a good project?  When I look at an "Altcoin" my main concern isn't.... "What is its price?"..... my concern is "What is the project?", "Is it achievable?", "Can it succeed?", "Who is on the team?", "What is the tech?", and "Has anything changed or is it just the market overall?"
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:20:19 PM
As far as I know, I do not feel afraid of the work I am currently doing and I am sure that the altcoin will always be there for those of us who want to try
Activity: 197
August 11, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
altcoin is indeed being dominant in red now. But today it's already much better in my opinion that there was yesterday because some of the coins begin to green again. optimistic just altcoin will again soar. Don't be hasty in making decisions and don't panic easily.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 11, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
No. I don't think that alternative cryptocurrencies are dying and think that they will reach a very high height of success in the upcoming years and will be a great success. This is because since the alternate cryptocurrency have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand also has increased all over the world.
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 10:02:27 PM
Dread won't give you favorable position. altcoin will increment in esteem in light of the developing number of aficionados and this makes altcoin more costly. fear is without a doubt sensible yet in the event that in view of the investigation of the then exchange and speculation will be tranquil and won't fear misfortunes.
Activity: 150
August 10, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
while the market is falling-investment in altcoins will not bring profit we must wait for the market to grow and then altcoins will rise in price
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 10, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
This period is good time to enter the market an invest.  Bitcoin is been around $7k, while Altcoins are more affordable or less costly compared to their prices in Q2 2018. Do not be afraid if you have taken the best decisions.

It's a good possibility but you should use it wisely. Personally, I'm prone to purchase Bitcoin. As we've seen over the last year, if BTC goes to the moon, Altcoins will start significantly falling down. That's why altcoins are not the best option of purchase! I'd like to buy BTC and then think about purchasing some altcoins!
Activity: 56
August 08, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
After a very intensive growth, the market is in the consolidation stage. So don't worry, it's temporary. Will be even a strong growth..
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

This bear trend right now on altcoin is just a normal for us because everything has a reason why it's slowly falling, I believe it is just only a temporarily right now but there's something gonna happen in future in where it will bounceback and had a long run of increasing prices and then that's our advantage to get tremendous profit so while it's difficult to stand again much better to hodl your coins stronger hand in able to achieved the main point which is profit we like to achieve.

I think you could be spot on, we heard already several times this yesr the bears are coming back. But with ETFs about to be approved we have a high probability that this is finally going to happen. Whether they approve it on August 10 or delay the decision to a later stage this year...sooner or later they will give in to the pressure from institutional investors...once the market realizes that I am certain we get there.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 06, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
I can't agree with you at all. Alternative cryptocurrencies are too increasinf if I can say it. Moreover, I suppose that they will be much stronger in the future if they pass this current pause.
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
If you do your research and pick projects with really good potential, I believe the buying opportunity is great at this moment. The risk/reward ratio can't be much better for the long term investment. Many altcoins are bottomed out, in accumulation zones. As long as the coin is not dead, has a good roadmap and progress and exciting events ahead, I think it's a good buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
August 04, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
altcoin is a lot of tokens and we can choose it and as an investment if you still don't know it well then investing in altcoins that already have trust in the community is good like Etherium
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
This period is good time to enter the market an invest.  Bitcoin is been around $7k, while Altcoins are more affordable or less costly compared to their prices in Q2 2018. Do not be afraid if you have taken the best decisions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
What kind of altcoins you are holding right now? If your coins are the promising coins that have the products, they can probably increase. Yeah, we already know that the market is very drop right now. They are commonly in red for longer time and green only in one day. This condition leads many investor to become panic because their money heading dropped to zero or half only. Just be patient, if it is now a loaned money, you are better for holding them first.
Pages:
Jump to: