Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 18. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 07, 2019, 02:53:12 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Technology wise some of the altcoins are far better than bitcoin and I believe in future some of them nights have high adoptions than bitcoin.  I think bitcoin is in the name and not in the way we see it.  The foundation of cryptocurrencies market is bitcoin and that is what makes it populars than others coins or altcoins.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
January 07, 2019, 02:40:03 PM
bitcoin is still the best now. altcoin is still having trouble overcoming the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. as long as this still happens, it's hard for the altcoin to be the best. and we also know that the average altcoin on the market today is a collection of shit coins. almost 80% of current altcoins do not have trading volumes and have no value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 07, 2019, 02:35:46 PM
as well as a good coin, there must be good conditions for growth. not only on the coin, but in general for the market. If the trend is bearish, then no cool news will send a coin to the moon
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
January 07, 2019, 02:24:36 PM
Altcoins are the best only for short time gains as they can be easily pumped and manipulated by an average whale who would literally have no significance in determining the price of Bitcoin, All what these altcoins tends to provide are solutions to non-existing problems or solution to an already solved problem which doesn't even need a cryptocurrency in the first place, altcoins also posses a bigger threat to investors who are naive and have no knowledge of how the crypto world operates.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 07, 2019, 02:19:14 PM
I think many of us understand that investing in altcoins is much more profitable than in BTC and we have seen many examples in 2017. But BTC is a less risky investment, Bitcoin is 10 years old and such a period says a lot, first of all, about trust in the coin. While most altcoins have appeared recently and their future is more hazy.
I do not think that altcoins will ever be needed by anyone in 5 years. Now we have time to use altcoins for  increasing the amount of our Bitcoins
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 02:12:29 PM
I think many of us understand that investing in altcoins is much more profitable than in BTC and we have seen many examples in 2017. But BTC is a less risky investment, Bitcoin is 10 years old and such a period says a lot, first of all, about trust in the coin. While most altcoins have appeared recently and their future is more hazy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 07, 2019, 02:08:43 PM
Some altcoins may have good potentials to grow in value but not all of them. Ethereum EOS, XRP are good altcoins Bitcoin on the other hand is the ultimate coin which has not yet been replaced.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
If we combine all altcoin market, yes it's bigger than bitcoin itself but remember, altcoin origin code is from bitcoin.
I can say that without bitcoin there will be no altcoin.
Altcoin also have higher risk rather than bitcoin so just becareful
It seems to me that first of all you need to pay attention not only to the real relevance of the project in society, but also to the reality of obtaining the final product. The fact is that there are many similar projects on the cryptocurrency market, but not all of them reach their logical conclusion. Even altcoins can step back.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 07, 2019, 01:48:37 PM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

so, you mean altcoins was better than bitcoin my friend
you must know if bitcoin never born, there will be no altcoins until now my friend
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 07, 2019, 01:27:17 PM
If we combine all altcoin market, yes it's bigger than bitcoin itself but remember, altcoin origin code is from bitcoin.
I can say that without bitcoin there will be no altcoin.
Altcoin also have higher risk rather than bitcoin so just becareful
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
January 07, 2019, 12:51:57 PM
Conaidering the factor that you have stated, altcoin could be a winner. But then bitcoin is still the king for me in terms of (example only) its popularity, how long it has stayed in the market already and its supply.
The King will still being recognize and use as a basis of the entire crypto industry, considering those advantages that OP mentions, it is just and enhancement where bitcoin already offers the same functions, and with how people adopt bitcoin it will take a long time before any alts can surpassed
the success that bitcoin already achieved, in the other hands,  I can agree that if you have a good skills sorting alts then you can make a good profits by dealing with trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 12:47:08 PM
Indeed, Altcoins are now gaining new strength in the cryptocurrency market.
Definitely they have a bright prospect for investments, since with high growth rates you can get a good profit if you invest in the right coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 07, 2019, 12:32:43 PM
Conaidering the factor that you have stated, altcoin could be a winner. But then bitcoin is still the king for me in terms of (example only) its popularity, how long it has stayed in the market already and its supply.
Activity: 125
January 07, 2019, 11:52:36 AM
That’s why all things are uncertain and no one knows the faith of each token or coin. Many think that profit is only for the top cryptocurrency in CMC only, not minding the other alts but the truth is the most volatile on them is the most profitable.
I also think that altcoins are much more profitable at the moment than bitcoin , as you can see that altcoins are now faster to recover than bitcoin
Because altcoin's price is too low and you can see altcoin's recovery rate is faster than bitcoin. Investing in altcoin is always more profitable than investing in bitcoin to be sure
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 11:49:34 AM
That’s why all things are uncertain and no one knows the faith of each token or coin. Many think that profit is only for the top cryptocurrency in CMC only, not minding the other alts but the truth is the most volatile on them is the most profitable.
I also think that altcoins are much more profitable at the moment than bitcoin , as you can see that altcoins are now faster to recover than bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 07, 2019, 04:27:10 AM
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 03:45:32 AM
Maybe from now altcoins are the best at this time which is bitcoin not already pumping up so they buying other altcoins right now to make some profit.
Activity: 348
January 07, 2019, 04:12:15 AM
Altcoin does have better profit potential, but besides that altcoin also has a big risk because if we can't choose the right altcoin to invest then we will only get losses and lose.
in the current market it is very difficult to choose altcoins correctly. at the moment, Altcoins are falling very fast if Bitcoin drops at least a little

As I see every time something happens, Bitcoin is always the first currency to drop and then Altcoin, so I think we choose altcoin very accurately. Because you will know when to sell your currency quickly and when to buy a lot. Through easy to know, it is thanks to the previous one is BTC  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 05:09:59 PM
I agree with you and also think that altcoins have much greater potential as the first crypto currency at the moment. Just buy more altcoins to get the best profit and wait till the market is going to recover its value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 04:48:37 PM
yes i completely agree with you. if you want to make good profit in little time then altcoins is the best choice.
Altcoins definitely the market is very well established, only need to choose the right altcoins, now on the market most of the coins are growing and I think you need to use this time!
Pages:
Jump to: