Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 19. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 09:31:57 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
yes i completely agree with you. if you want to make good profit in little time then altcoins is the best choice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 06, 2019, 07:30:58 AM
Altcoin does have better profit potential, but besides that altcoin also has a big risk because if we can't choose the right altcoin to invest then we will only get losses and lose.
in the current market it is very difficult to choose altcoins correctly. at the moment, Altcoins are falling very fast if Bitcoin drops at least a little
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 07:27:24 AM
Yeah you can get a huge profits if you going to invest in a good quality altcoins since the price is much cheaper but the risk is higher due to prone to pumps and dumps scenario. You should be careful in choosing the the altcoins as most of them has just created to lure investors money and it will end the life after those developer got their money or known to be a exit scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 07:25:30 AM
Altcoin does have better profit potential, but besides that altcoin also has a big risk because if we can't choose the right altcoin to invest then we will only get losses and lose.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 06, 2019, 07:21:46 AM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

The best is the founder I guess. Without the very first cryptos, there will be no altcoins created. Also, even that bitcoin have some disadvantages, still, I can consider it as the most beneficial crypto ever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 06, 2019, 06:42:50 AM
             Investing in altcoins is a bit risky than investing in bitcoins. However, there are many altcoins that have small fluctuations, so long-term investment is right for these altcoins. I think it's better to invest in altcoins, but to invest in the main coins on the coinmarketcap. In other words, only those who have good knowledge of the crypto market invest, because investing in altcoins without research, would be a loss.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 06, 2019, 01:46:49 AM
There are many good altcoins in the market that can be use to both trading and long term investment. Even during bear market, the price of some altcoins go up against the price of bitcoin. These altcoins are good for scalping or daytrading and you can still earn profits from them whatever the situation of the market. Not all altcoins are good, many of them are called shitcoins or fakecoins so you have to make a research first to find the right coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 06, 2019, 01:45:36 AM
Not all altcoins are the best to trade and fast to get your ROI. Most of the altcoins have very low volume and others are showing zero volume. Those who are already in the top 50 to 100 are coins I considered to be in the best to trade because of faster transaction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 01:33:38 AM
actually all good coins only depend on the popularity of the altcoin. if I agree because I also like short-term altcoins (the benefits are faster)
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:14:44 AM
There are many altcoin with many different products created to serve our lives in the future. Currently I have not seen which altcoin is really better than ETH but certainly in the future there will be a lot of altcoin used in everyday life.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 05, 2019, 10:14:48 PM

That is right, if compare with Bitcoin, Altcoin have many more features and advantages but the only thing Bitcoin has worth, that is the almost absolute safey of system and strongest community
Activity: 420
January 05, 2019, 12:57:54 PM
If we do not talk about bitcoin then of course there are a lot of good coins , but so far I see Ethereum as a good coin for the short term, I think you can now buy
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 05, 2019, 12:56:54 PM
Exactly altcoin have great potential to give big profits in short term but it must be good & one must choose carefully as most of the altcoin investors become victim of pump & dump strategy take recent example of PARAGON(PRG) coin. PRG pumped drastically and dumped within a week, Investors who buyed coin on the peak are in loss and who buyed earlier have made huge profits on investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
January 05, 2019, 12:52:49 PM
Some altcoins have good wallet and fast transaction and low fee. May be there will be one day, one of the altcoins will take over bitcoin and be the king of future cryptocurrency. There is high competition between them and some of them might be able to reach good value when Bull Run is back.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 05, 2019, 12:52:40 PM
The only condition for profit in this market is to invest in the altcoins. As long as we manage them in a logical way, it is obvious that they have a lot of returns. I guess it's not like counting examples.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2019, 12:50:22 PM
I fully agree that altcoins are currently ahead of bitcoin in their functionality. Altcoins are fast transactions, minimal fees and team work on their product. Bitcoin at the moment very much lost its position and people cease to believe in this coin.
Activity: 532
January 05, 2019, 12:36:23 PM
I think everything is good, just how do you see it. if you have a little money, investing in altcoin is a good choice. if you have a lot of money, you are free to decide where you invest because everything you will do will eventually make a profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 05, 2019, 12:29:00 PM

Actually altcoin has a good opportunity for investment, because the transaction fee is very cheap if the fee is deducted from the token. Well, the problem is that altcoin often drops and it's hard to get up. We must really choose which altcoin is suitable for investment. in my opinion, their roadmap is proof of their success. What is conveyed in the roadmap in accordance with what happened in the field.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 12:17:08 PM

Now alts could be the best. The best investment idea. But it can't be said that about the situation a year ago. At that timeinvesting in any altoin was the worst ever. So alts in right time I think is the best.
Activity: 1022
January 05, 2019, 11:48:36 AM
more on following times that future developer to works on chance as managing tasks on finance to deliver with  returns of modern scheme on work as referring use with one on notables with results on deliverance.
to gains with impression and collects with spares on difference as improving service on offers with the deliverance.

with the future chance of absence our workshop on briefing with the plan on DOGEM to deliver offers for pupils of indonesia as now we are preparing initiation to looks of supports with funds on collaborative action as inaugurating challenge to begins with terms of early scheme on drafts with conception.
Pages:
Jump to: