Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 22. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
January 04, 2019, 02:21:28 PM
One part of your post is right that altcoins offer more features and are cheaper and faster to transfer but being more profitable is a big question mark right now and i think if they are more profitable then at the same time they are more risky, volatile and can hive potentially big losses as well. I agree in bull market of last year they yielded big profit but after that a year long bear market has also hit altcoins in worst possible way where big coins are down by 5 to 10 times while smaller alts are down 10 to 100 times making them extremely risky investments. I still hope market will recover this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 04, 2019, 02:11:44 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Lot of altcoins are was best in year 2017. Because thats year was lot of altcoins become a best value in market. But last year was bad for all top altcoins and now good times to buy and hold altcoins till next year.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 04, 2019, 12:59:18 PM
I was thought same as you from beginning. Altcoin is best for trading, holding and for transaction. But there is chance of loss if in case drop price. Most of altcoins are much volatility so you have to choose a potential coin. I always said that don't love any coin except Bitcoin. Because if you love much an altcoin there is much chance to loss. And that happened to me on last year. From now I don't love any coin except bitcoin. Just sell once I am in profit. Holding long is good if price not drop down but there is no any guaranty. So if you would like to use altcoin for save transaction fee or faster transactions it's fine. But holding longer must use stop loss to avoid huge losses. It's my opinion decision depend on you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 12:41:03 PM
I believe there are many good, valuable, and widely transactable tools, one of which is Ripple, ADA and others, nowadays there are many altcoins that are growing, and many are investing in altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 04, 2019, 12:06:29 PM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
I really agree with you. Altcoins at this stage which passes the cryptocurrency market in their formation are the best.
I think behind them the future of cryptocurrency and with time they can become the head of everything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 04, 2019, 11:44:44 AM

Yes it has proved a lot of times that alts are better than bitcoin, still the dominance of BTC is great which has a huge popularity in the entire globe. I agree the value of alts are very much cheaper when compared to BTC. I also see a bright future for the alts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 10:52:31 AM

It was already stated many times that alts are more profitable than BTC, with a higher Tps etc. but also they are much more risky investments and lots of them doesn't have a real community and use cases, usually there are just a flip army and speculators and this is not good for a project. But yes i'm buying alts and ICO's and earn a good money on it, and that's all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 10:48:02 AM

Many of the altcoins have a high chance of making a big profit. We have already seen examples of it last year. But there are equally large risks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 10:44:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: