Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 12. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I think many altcoins have really big potential for the future, and also, I think many of these coins have not showed their real potential yet. In my opinion, a coin which can produce good solutions for the daily problems, I think this coin can reach the real success and can be a real rival of the bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
September 02, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
I did not fully understand this pattern. But I think that the price of Bitcoin can be manipulated by big players in the market ...
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
Although Altcoin are better then bitcoin but according to price bitcoin is too much better then Altcoin. Price of an cryptocurrency is really matters most. Bitcoin price is too much high then any other cryptocurrency. Because of this many people choose bitcoin over Altcoin. Many investors also do the same thing. In some cases Altcoin are also good. In case of transactions litecoin provide better transaction speed then that of because of its better block size. And in the case of long investment purposes Ethereum is best because of its less volatile nature.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 02, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Perhaps one day an alt will surpass BTC in cap, most likely one that pervades everyday life. My guess would be a smart contract platform, probably ETH. But this is likely a long way in the future, a good few years at least. Crypto at the moment is still young, and real-world adoption has barely even begun. I expect BTC to dominant until the market achieves maturity.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
Bitcoin remains the best to date, with the highest price of bitcoin remaining number 1 even though it is currently declining. In terms of altcoin prices are fairly cheap and you can get a lot of profits, but if you want to compete with bitcoin, in my opinion it will take a long time. Even though altcoins can make bitcoin shaken, we know that all altcoins convert to bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Every time when bitcoin is trying to compare with some other coin or a group of coins - every time I laugh. It's like comparing a glass and water that is poured in it. What's better?  Grin Grin
Bitcoin and Ethereum is coins that cannot be compared in basic conversation. The price is not the same for a reason.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 03:54:05 PM
Every time when bitcoin is trying to compare with some other coin or a group of coins - every time I laugh. It's like comparing a glass and water that is poured in it. What's better?  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
I'll still give my vote bitcoin. Because from the essence without it, then there would be no market. All coins are very dependent on bitcoin because I see no reason not to support it.
Activity: 244
September 02, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Bitcoin is the digital gold and have the dominating market capitalisation there is no coin presently in the market or will not be any coin which will replace bitcoin in future. In terms of making profits in the trading there are some altcoins from which you can profits in terms of Satoshi as Bitcoin is the main trading pair on most of the major exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 02, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is the only one. Bitcoin can be used as a payment way or a store ov value.
But Bitcoin is not good for smart-contracts because its smart-contracts are so simple and useless. So here you can find some alternative.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Maybe it might be possible, but I think it is very difficult to realize unless there is a developer who is ready to bear the losses that are very large.
because not only is the capital at stake by the altcoin developers but also the reputation that must be pawned when it fails.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

price

try to see BIT20 is more expensive than bitcoin. the current price of 1 BTWY (BIT20) is 34 BTC. or around $ 244,075 USD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
Bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurancy, which has a large community and has survived for 9 years, talking about price and technology, Bitcoin is still superior to altcoin. so I think for now it is impossible for Altcoin to be better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Altcoins are not better than Bitcoin. There is no way the altcoins will ever out perform Bitcoin in terms of price. The market share of Bitcoin alone is equivalent to all the alts combined.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency. Altcoins are depend on the bitcoin because mostly trading of cryptocurrency in bitcoin. Both's are depend to each other and good for investing,
September 02, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
Bitcoin is still market leader, but I would dare to say just for now. There are more better cryptocurrencies out there that might take the lead in the near future, because let's be honest BTC doesn't have any real use case, its just store of value.
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
It is very difficult to find coin better than Bitcoin. I suppose that only alts like ether or cardano can be the competitors, but nevertheless i believe only in btc.
September 02, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
I don't think that's true. Because each altcoin is just a derivative of BTC. I believe that at the moment no altcoin coin can compete with BTC. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my opinion. Because BTC is a leader in the cryptocurrency market and it is unlikely to match any other coin.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
The topic of course is not very. Alcoyne can not be better than the old-timer and the founder of all coins bitkoyna. Who just came up with this theme, I still do not understand.
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
Altcoin is best but i mostly like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: