Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 10. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
The fact is that the market trading is so unpredictable. Types of Altcoins dominate not only in price but also in profit. But I still think they are too risky and there is no guarantee of stability compared to Bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
Most altcoins are no better than bitcoin, but just a copy of It, they are of course useless. But there are really interesting coins, which are from the technological side of the best, but so far they do not have such a huge audience. These coins take time to show themselves.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
On altcoins you can earn much more than on Bitcoin, but the risk of loss is much greater.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
I don't think so, because I think that whenever Bitcoin is better than an altcoin, because all the altcoin prices that govern are Bitcoin (if Bitcoin rises, altcoin will definitely go up and if Bitcoin goes down, altcoin will definitely go down).

Everything actually depends on bitcoin, it's true that you say altcoin all depends on the state of bitcoin, if bitcoin has decreased and increased it will affect the altcoin even though now many altcoins are not good and even less dependent on bitcoin but are lost from circulation because they don't there is value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Not #DYOR (Doing Your Own Research)

At the end of the day, you are the one using your hard-earned cash to purchase cryptocurrency.  If you don’t understand the product, or the value, and you’re only listening to “experts” on Medium, Twitter, or Slack who tell you when to buy and sell, you’re going to get in big trouble and lose a lot of money.

As my friend from Cent brilliantly pointed out, “If you rely on someone other than yourself to buy crypto, you also have to rely on them to know when to sell.
Activity: 433
September 05, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
Better, worse, by what criteria can we give an unambiguous answer? Yes, the altcoins have their advantages, they have their bitcoins, but there is no concrete answer. There are coins that are faster in transactions, there are cheaper, there is anonymous, but Bitcoin remains the king!
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
The dominance of bitcoin now leads to even greater popularity of BTC. I think the altcoins will not soon regain its market position.

altcoin takes more time in this regard, it is very difficult to equalize the volume of bitcoin, but conversions that have begun to be used from altcoin have become evidence that they continue to be active, in this case ethereum and Tether have begun to develop as popular conversion alternatives, as long as there are developments continue to bring positive sentiment, the potential will remain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 05, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
The dominance of bitcoin now leads to even greater popularity of BTC. I think the altcoins will not soon regain its market position.
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
in spite of the fact that I am as yet a jr part yet attempting to seek after this bitcointalk world, on the grounds that for me each and every activity there will be an outcome, and I as of now feel the outcome, despite the fact that relatively few yet I lean toward bitcointalk discussions than on airdrop and bots are not clear about the venture , venture group, accomplices and counsels. bitcointalk is a side business that guarantees enormous benefits and I'm certain of it
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 04, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
I think diversifying your portfolio with alts is okay, to cut losses and more possible profit. But still let us not forget BTC, where it all started, the inspiration of all other alts.
Activity: 537
September 04, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
The forum has a lot of predictions for the rapid growth of bitcoin, but to be honest I do not believe in them and use bitcoin only to store my savings. A more convenient speculative tool is altcoins!
copper member
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
To make a profit it is definitely more profitable to invest in top altcoins, they can give much more profit. But you can lose more than buying bitcoin. And the technology is much better in the famous altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
In the crypto world, Bitcoin is very influential on the movement of Altcoin and Altcoin will not affect bitcoin and that means it will be difficult if the altcoin will destroy Bitcoin but what often happens is the opposite.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

Hi, altcoyins will not be better than BTC. Btc has the strongest team and is constantly working to improve. And when the Lightning Network is added to the network, it's a lot of bandwidth, low commissions and instant translations. He will become a real king.
Activity: 208
September 04, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Yes, it is possible that Altcoins can beat Bitcoin in a decade? HAHA. Because it is so hard to beat bitcoin if it is about the value and history. But we don't know what will happen on crypto world now, many things can happen now. I will go for Altcoins now!
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
September 04, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

In my opinion both of alts and bitcoin performed well. As what we see there are altcoins that dominate the market for a long time the same as bitcoin. So if we compare then we could always have a positive result for both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
The goal of BTC and Altcoins is difference, so this comparison is not right in my opinion. BTC is just digital currency, and altcoins made on platforms for application.
Activity: 139
September 04, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
It is hard to be sure which better.
People who holding a lot of Bitcoin will say that Bitcoin is always the King
But people who are holding a lot of altcoins will say that Bitcoin will be replaced by a altcoin very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
There are few altcoins which are actually giving competition to bitcoin. You can example of Ripple, Ethereum, Dash, Litcoin and many others also.If you compare their market cap than you wjll get to know that their cap is more than bitcoins. But they are left behind because  bitcoin has more dominant power over them. Like if there something bad happen with bitcoin than automatically altcoins price have fallen down. That's what i have observed in crypto market. so still bitcoin is the king .
Activity: 292
September 04, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
I don't think so, because I think that whenever Bitcoin is better than an altcoin, because all the altcoin prices that govern are Bitcoin (if Bitcoin rises, altcoin will definitely go up and if Bitcoin goes down, altcoin will definitely go down).
Pages:
Jump to: