Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 9. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
To me, bitcoin has gained popularity than altcoins. i think the superior of all cryptocurrencies is bitcoin and no other altcoin, may be, can overtake bitcoin in the near future. the value or prices of other coins are someway regulated by bitcoin. Bitcoin is very influential in market too.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
Bitcoin is still better than an altocene in terms of cost, capitalization, use and popularity. First, altcoin will not be here today without bitkoyna. Bitcoin may not work today, but he is still supported by many people. Unlike altcoin, bitcoin can be used when buying cargo, paying bills and in the online store.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

The only competitor of bitcoin could be Ethereum, especially when it rapidly gained its popularity in early 2018.
Though now we can see the opposite situation - the price btc slowly goes up, but the price of eth stays below $300.
This testifies for the fact that bitcoin is still more highly demanded than any other alt.
I do not think that any other altcoin is better than bitcoin.The father of all the cryptocurrencies is bitcoin only and no other altcoin has the capability and potential to overtake bitcoin.I guess the only competitor can be ethereum as it is doing well in the market.Bitcoin is very influencial in the market.The prices of other altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it is giving good profit returns.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Most of them are better than Bitcoin in terms of technology. BTC is huge because it has an advantage of being first.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
No, in my opinion, altcoins can never be compared with Bitcoin. You can see the performance of the market. When bitcoin rises, altcoins fall. When bitcoin falls, altcoins are still falling.

But this does not mean that it will always be so. I think that some promising altcoins will be able to take some of his influence on the market from bitcoin.
I think that in a few years the market will change beyond recognition and we will have 5-10 very strong projects that will divide among themselves a large half of the market capitalization.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 05, 2018, 12:18:27 PM
I don't think altcoins is better than the mother coins in the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the top ranking in all the altcoins, even the ETH, LTC, Dash are all in the top five, but Bitcoin is the most valuable in the market, you can see when Bitcoin price dropped, all the altcoins is drop too.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
I don't think so. at the cost and its exchanging, bitcoin is till so far higher than the altcoins. I believe that seen from the value, it is troublesome for the altcoins to supplant or pass the BTC. Notwithstanding, in the event that we are discussing the exchange speed, charge, or the idea of the coins, some altcoins might be better, for example, ETH, Bitcoin money, EOS, and different altcoins.
Activity: 164
September 05, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
Always we should try to stick with Bitcoin,it is safe i think.While Btc creating rallies you can shift to altcoins & trading for increase your Bitcoin capitol.

Nothing could be better than bitcoin) Of course some coins like ethereum are very popular but bitcoin is the leader on the market!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 05, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

The only competitor of bitcoin could be Ethereum, especially when it rapidly gained its popularity in early 2018.
Though now we can see the opposite situation - the price btc slowly goes up, but the price of eth stays below $300.
This testifies for the fact that bitcoin is still more highly demanded than any other alt.
Activity: 54
September 05, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
No, in my opinion, altcoins can never be compared with Bitcoin. You can see the performance of the market. When bitcoin rises, altcoins fall. When bitcoin falls, altcoins are still falling.
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
I do not understand why compare bitcoin and altcoin , these are different things . I hold bitcoin and altcoins
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
September 05, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
Most altcoins are no better than bitcoin, but just a copy of It, they are of course useless. But there are really interesting coins, which are from the technological side of the best, but so far they do not have such a huge audience. These coins take time to show themselves.
As a trader to come in a something new about on what are the best coin that can lead on they are researching for what are the most best altcoin that can be take such as a good as bitcoin too we all know that bitcoin is the king and under this currency there is no other than to be lead or been a greater than on it.
Activity: 826
September 05, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
To get a big profit, investment in Altcoins is certainly more promising, the increase in bitcoin is very difficult in large numbers and today I'm happy because bitcoin diamonds rose more than 130% and I can get big profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
I'm sure that the altcoins are ready to exist and develop without bitcoin.
Perhaps in the near future the dominance of bitcoin and ethereum will be no more than 15-20%.
Then there will be many diverse projects and the market will be more stable.
Now the price depends very much on bitcoin.
Activity: 12
September 05, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
When it comes to use cases, yes there are a lot many alts which have better use cases rather than Bitcoin, for example EThereum, in terms of usage, Eth is more useful then Bitcoin, however, for the price it still have a long way to go. Cryptocurrency makes Bitcoin increasingly abandoned by some people.
Many people prefer to invest with Altcoin, the reason is simple because altcoin is still cheap and uses good technology and altcoin has a chance to rise in price.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
It's no secret that some coins, according to their specific characteristics, exceed Bitcoin. So, according to certain characteristics, some coins can be called better Bitcoin. And these coins are much more profitable to trade.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
I don't think it's short term. Bitcoin is very influential in the crypto market. You can see the influence of bitcoin on the decline and increase in altcoin prices. altcoin will experience the same thing when bitcoin has decreased in price.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
Recently years, bitcoin dominates altcoin and cannot be better by altcoin. If we look through and observe the trends bitcoin is top leading as cryptocurrency. So bitcoin is still better than altcoin.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Indeed, many alcotnines are good, well developed and have their own investors!
But Bitcoin will still be at best as it is the basic coin in trading.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
Although you may have heard about ETH or an altcoin that will replace the position of the BTC but by September 1818 I am sure BTC will lead the market for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: