Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 16. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
In my opinion, Altcoin prices will not beat the price of Bitcoin.
Currently, Bitcoin is a coin which is the highest coin of its price value.
Bitcoin has good potential in the development of its price.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin and has a big influence on altcoins.
Until now there is no altcoin that can beat the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
I do not think that altcoins are better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and altcoins are just followijg the lead of bitcoin and cannot be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has the advatange as been the first in the market
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Since your question is in concern with price speculation, I dont think there is altcoin currently that could replace Bitcoin and take the throne. Bitcoin is the king and there were many who claimed they are better but were never to prove the worth.

When it comes to use cases, yes there are a lot many alts which have better use cases rather than Bitcoin, for example EThereum, in terms of usage, Eth is more useful then Bitcoin, however, for the price it still have a long way to go.
Activity: 199
August 30, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
No way, there won't be an Altcoin that costs better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be the first digital coin with the highest value at any time, Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 30, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
Some could have experienced it with altcoins profiting higher than that of the bitcoin. Right now the altcoins were found low in value in comparison to the bitcoin growth. Months back altcoins and bitcoin were experiencing a mutual growth which at present has caused a increased dominance of bitcoin with more altcoins being getting converted to bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
Of course, with the development of technology, Altcoin will better appear. But getting it to market value like BTC is another story.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
If we are talking about profitability, then I will say yes to this. Altcoins offer a better chance of earning huge profit for small investors like myself. This is due to most alts are undervalued. Meaning, more room for growth. As for Bitcoin, only early adaptors with massive holdings and big players who can afford to purchase tons of Bitcoins will benefit with the continuous price increase.
Activity: 57
August 30, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
Maybe for someone better. Because you can make money on alcoin with little investment. The price of bitcoin fluctuates very much in the last six months, and bitcoin is worth a lot. Whoever is just beginning to master the trade in crypto currency can not afford to spend a lot of money to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 15
August 29, 2018, 11:23:57 PM
Because Altcoin is cheaper, they will have more room to rise in the future, so investing in Altcoin is a better option.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 29, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
There might be some who are in terms of quality and quantity is better than bitcoin but the world's attention is on bitcoin. besides without bitcoin there won't be altcoins( that's why they are called to be alternative coins for bitcoin). The exposure that altcoin is getting is also thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
Maybe it is but I dont think so , at least not yet , btc is still most popular coin and whole crypto ussually follows him , but in further future we will see what will happen everything is possible .
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
for now maybe not, but i think in next 5-10 years yeah, because no body control bitcoin, satoshi as a founder create bitcoin and make the process run by itself, not like altcoin they make many innovation but, i think bitcoin is a pioneer, no altcoin can beat him even they have great technology or anything.
i think bitcoin still number one.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
I agree that altcoins is better than bitcoin, as we know that the development of rising bitcoin is not like the previous year, it is difficult to make bitcoin prices rise by 10% per day, but altcoins can rise to 100% per day making me prefer to invest Altcoins.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
No one thought the altcoin better than the bitcoin. altcoin does have a good value with a rise that can reach several times over. but the market was able to move bitcoin crypto not owned any altcoin. When the bitcoin down then it will affect the market and all the altcoin.
Activity: 462
August 29, 2018, 10:18:55 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

The best altcoin against bitcoins is probably Ethereum since a lot of alt coin developers base their development on ethereum. Ethereum is actually cheaper than bitcoins, too. Considering how much useful and faster ethereum is, I think ethereum just beats bitcoin out of the park.
Activity: 83
August 29, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

I think bitcoin is still the best, altcoin is good and even better but not better than bitcoin. there are so many altcoins, and many of the altcoins are weak coins.
Bitcoin is favourite like gold. It have high value, and accepted in all over the world. But we dont use gold in life as fiat. There are still much fiat with very low price, but in its country, it still be used in life. Bitcoin just have history value, we cant use it  because it low capacity and slow in process.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

I think bitcoin is still the best, altcoin is good and even better but not better than bitcoin. there are so many altcoins, and many of the altcoins are weak coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
The question may seem too strange, since there is one and only answer – Bitcoin is more expensive than all other cryptocurrencies! However, do not rush this, because the same Bitcoin at the time of its creation cost, roughly speaking, a penny. I recommend taking a closer look at Ethereum and Dash.
Activity: 546
August 29, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
Some are better on bitcoin in terms of liquidity, transaction fee and coverage. Bitcoin remains on edge with their volume and acceptance

Yes, altcoins can be faster, safer and even more anonymous than Bitcoin but they cannot gain yet such a popularity which Bitcoin has. It means, that BTC will be always in a demand. Only those, who know the market well, will invest more in alts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 27, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
In terms of Return of investment I will say some are better than Bitcoin, There are some projects that will go 10-30x between now and end of year, but I doubt Bitcoin going 10X between now and End of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: