Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 8. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 04:27:16 PM
I think that everything depends on the goals that you set for yourself. If you want to earn quickly and a lot of money, but with greater risks, then the altkoins are a good solution. If you want less risk, but a more stable result, then it's best to choose bitcoin. Buy and wait for the desired price and get your profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
I think many altcoins are difficult to compare with Bitcoin. They do not have the same purpose and can bring different benefits. At the moment, altcoins are less developed than Bitcoin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
if I don't think altcoin will happen more than bitcoin because bitcoin is always on top of altcoin maybe if altcoin exceeds bitcoin it is very lucky and if I know when bitcoin decreases, it will decrease its value there will be no altcoin that is better than bitcoin, if we see bitcoin more it's very true because bitcoin is traded for a very long time
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Some of the alcoins seems to be better than the father Bitcoin. The problem is that everyone compare Bitcoin with the hole crypto and even didn't heard that there are some alternatives
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 05, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
I think yes, obviously I mean altcoins like etherum, monero, cardano, etc... so all these big altcoin for me can replace bitcoin for their tech side, for example bitcoin's transactions are too slow and this aspect is important if a digital coin should replace a physical coin
Activity: 166
September 05, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
Not even ethereum, which is the first altcoin to come in existence gets to the level of bitcoin currently, at least in terms of reliability.
Ethereum would not be bigger than Bitcoin because Bitcoin had the highest price for a while while holding it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
For long term investment I think yes altcoins are better than bitcoin to invest because altcoins have much potential grow and altcoins can give you bigger return. Just think , from here if bitcoin make new ATH of 20000$ you will make 3x if you invest in bitcoin but other side if you invest in good altcoins you will definitely make almost 5-7x but if you are willing to invest for just short term bitcoin is the safest choice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
I wouldn't say that's true.As bitcoin is the brand community of the stock market.It will not replace more than one altcoin.Some people do not know about other crypto currency except bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Bitcoin is bitcoin altcoins are completely different coins with their ideas and projects and they do not need to be compared ! Bitcoin is followed by the market.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 05, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
No, altcoin can't defeat bitcoin because bitcoin is too strong to beat. Bitcoin will always be the main one in crypto, and there is no reason for altcoins to beat bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
It's quite hilarious to say an altcoin is better than the ultimate bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most recognized cryptocurrency and every other cryptocurrency is dependent on bitcoin for its value. Altcoin are unique in their own way and based on their real use value we could ascribe some level of importance to them but in totality, bitcoin supercedes.
Activity: 97
September 05, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Altcoin better than bitcoin individually, there isn't any, however, you can make big money if you trade a big variety of altcoins on a daily basis, it would be better than, for example, holding bitcoin for a long time expecting it to grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
I do not think so. After all, the price of BTC depends on the demand of BTC itself. If you buy it actively, then the rate will grow, if it starts to actively sell, it affects its decline. So that all was in elementary simply. It can be compared with a balloon, the more you blow air into it the more it is, if the air starts to descend, the ball is blown away. But again, this is my opinion, whether this is actually the case, I can't exactly claim.
Activity: 291
September 05, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
bitcoin is still the biggest of all coins (the king) but altcoins are often projects which takes longer, so you need to do it for yourself.
if it goes well with bitcoin, most altcoin goes well too.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
September 05, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
i really cant see the possibilities which showed if altcoin are better than bitcoin, even in very long term periods. since bitcoin are the founder of cryptocurrency and now become cryptocurrency's benchmark, there are no altcoin will ever touch or close bitcoin price. because laypeople are know cryptocurrency with only bitcoin. And bitcoin has introduced blockchain technology to banking and financial industry and become main player in digital currency.
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Not even ethereum, which is the first altcoin to come in existence gets to the level of bitcoin currently, at least in terms of reliability.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
I personally don't see any altcoin that is better than bitcoin in terms of investment potential. This is because of the popularity and stability of bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first and most accepted cryptocurrency and the value of other cryptocurrency is dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Whoever that says altcoin is better than bitcoin is only giving the altcoin a great challenge, even the person knows in his or her mind that those altcoin that is giving priority to are born by the existence of bitcoin. If there is no bitcoin there is no altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 05, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
If I understand this thread, it means if Altcoins can yield more interest than Bitcoin, which I will say some of them will really do, while some will disappoint many people.
Activity: 197
September 05, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
As I would like to think Bitcoin is as however standing tall. A axiom goes that on the off chance that it isn't panadol, it can't be panadol or take the fundamental steps absolutely like panadol. what am expressing fundamentally is that just like the title induces "altcoin" they are essentially elective coin to bitcoin suggesting that "since one might not have bitcoin, you're permitted to claim its alternative" that's something that takes after bitcoin however not accurately bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: