Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 14. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
The position of Bitcoin may be very strong and cannot be replaced by Altcoin.
So far there are many millions of altcoins that have emerged but there are no coins that can beat Bitcoin to this day.
So I think Bitcoin is the most superior coin and is the best coin among all coins.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
i think its yes because altcoins you can rolling your profit and altcoins is great apportunity to big your profit because if you research about altcoins the big chances to success and some investor are invest in altcoins because of unspected pump.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 09:55:03 AM
Well i think there are no such thing that are much more better than the bitcoin i know there are some trying but they failed and also there might be following the lead of bitcoin but on the end nobody can beat bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
September 02, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
In my opinion, potential alts are better than bitcoin, but in popularity, Bitcoin is better than all alts. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to popularize decentralized finance and transparency, so that nothing can destroy bitcoin in price, trade, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin comes first and has the highest price today. And Altcoin is a coin that appears after Bitcoin, Altcon is present as a counterweight to the price of Bitcoin, so I don't think there will be an Altcoin that will be able to exceed the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
September 02, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
if we say technical; Bircoins is a lot better than the altcoins. however, if we call it the psychology of the market, the market is connected to BTC, if we are trader, sometimes good buy to bitcoin sometimes better to stay on altcoins.
Activity: 270
September 02, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
my opinion in price seems Altcoin still can't beat bitcoin because, all I know is that if the price of bitcoin falls then the price of altcoin will also drop so that bitcoin and altcoin still have strong bonds in prices that still win bitcoin but, I also believe that someday Altcoin and Bitcoin will succeed and will become global.
that's my mind that I want to convey. ; D
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
BTC is hard to overcome for any counterfeit currency because the price of an asset depends mainly on its popularity and availability. BTC is almost a symbol of encrypted currency, which is why it is more valuable than any other coin.
Activity: 48
September 02, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
No one can be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the number one coin. The price gap is far compare to altcoin. No one can ever surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
Altcoin technology already surpass bitcoin on many level and utility. but people still believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin still hold high position within crypto market due to the fact as the 1st cryptocurrency and its the gateway to all the altcoins.

If for trading, altcoin is way better than bitcoin. but for stability, for sure Bitcoin. but not for long. others will catch up soon.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
None is better. At this stage, bitcoin outstrips and overshadows its reputation all the characteristics of other currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 03:09:25 AM
Maybe it won't happen, because most of the altcoins follows the price of bitcoin so their prices depend on it. To crush bitcoinm the altcoin should a high degree of independence and also should match the popularity of the bitcoin. Its price should not be dependent on bitcoin and will go up whatevet the prevailibg price in market.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

It's been 9 years but until now Bitcoin is still unchallenge and it is so far ahead from ethereum which is in the second spot although the possibility is not remote but for now and in the next five years Bitcoin will still reign supreme in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
Bitcoin is the #1 cryptocurrency listed according to trustworthy coinmarketcap. This only shows the greatness of this token,bitcoin. I dont think there are altcoins that can compete to bitcoin except ethereum.

I don't believe that altcoin is better than bitcoin, for me its still bitcoin and it cannot be defeated by any other coins easily, we all know that bitcoin is the leader of all coins and will still be the leader even the market price drops.
Activity: 192
September 01, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

MY opinion bitcoin is the reliable coin for the long term. The altcoisn reliable for the short term. But I think the altcoins would not be competing to the bitcoin in the future. Because bitcoins are the strong cryptocurrency. It controls the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Simply in some cases altcoins will be able to bring us more profit. But on the other hand, bitcoin is a more reliable coin. Ideally, I want to have in my portfolio and bitcoins and altcoins
copper member
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
My views, altcoin is not better than bitcoin whereas it depends on bitcoin.but like think eth.would be compete terms in future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 01, 2018, 01:16:45 AM
Bitcoin is the #1 cryptocurrency listed according to trustworthy coinmarketcap. This only shows the greatness of this token,bitcoin. I dont think there are altcoins that can compete to bitcoin except ethereum.
Basically if you are seeing it form the technical view and then altcoin have already surpassed the bitcoin. This why people are choosing altcoin to create fast and cheap transaction rather than use bitcoin but bitcoin has used to store their value as gold. These days people consider bitcoin as a digital gold.
Activity: 461
September 01, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
It may be said that a lot of altcoins there is due to the increasingly large bitcoin. so if altcoin beat bitcoin certainly is going to be difficult to occur or will not even get to it. the system and demand bitcoin is too large so that any altcoin I think it will be hard to be able to go beyond that.
Pages:
Jump to: