Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins dead? - page 16. (Read 4533 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
March 20, 2023, 01:07:45 PM
At the end of every crypto winter we always have some coins that will not recover from the impact of the market meltdown and being unable to recover means they're forced to close down and become dead.
It's a natural phenomenon in this market and actually, the market is giving us a favor by filtering some coins to see what are the profitable coins and what are not. Projects/coins that has almost no value tends to get flushed down in bear season and that is why we should take our time first to have a thorough research before we start investing so that we can avoid some mistakes along the road.

I know that they are still a lot of profitable coins in the market that are still untap but that it has a lot of risks entailed, it will be worth it if you can find those but just to be sure, it's much better for the newbies and for the most investors to invest on the top altcoins rather than taking a risks with an outcome that is really not guaranteed most of the time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
March 20, 2023, 11:25:17 AM
It projects that failed to deliver will die in this period of a bear market, as a smart investor, you should pick your favorite altcoins very carefully, make sure they have good funds, partnership, utility and good marketing strategies, this is what makes a project to become successful. Do make sure you spare money you are willing to risk, because there are other factors that can kill a project fast, like hacks and bad teams.
I agree with you.This happens every cycle. During growth, there are always many projects that are both good and bad but as soon as the market goes down,many projects simply die because they lack the support of investors and the team has no money for new marketing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
March 20, 2023, 11:22:03 AM
Watching the current market and the demise of ALL crypto ... is this the end for certain coins?

How do people think the likes of ETH, ADA, XRP, TRON etc will go from here?
Out of your list I would only buy XRP. I might buy ETH under 500 usd but I would prefer ICP over ETH any day. I'm really having doubts that ETH is going to make it long term.
What is the reason for your doubts about the ethereum coin? Isn't coin eth a big coin and in my opinion, if you keep coin eth in the long term it will benefit you. in my opinion coin eth is a coin that has the potential and really deserves to be stored in the long term.
Activity: 1329
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 20, 2023, 10:58:14 AM
Watching the current market and the demise of ALL crypto ... is this the end for certain coins?

it's not easy to follow the current crypto market there are lots of new coins that always come with new fomo, so old coins must be ready to compete in everything or they will disappear like other coins that can't keep up with the technological developments they are carrying
but I'm sure that the coins you mentioned will always be there and last forever as long as BTC is still doing its job as a gold coin
Activity: 219
Merit: 12
March 20, 2023, 10:13:40 AM
It projects that failed to deliver will die in this period of a bear market, as a smart investor, you should pick your favorite altcoins very carefully, make sure they have good funds, partnership, utility and good marketing strategies, this is what makes a project to become successful. Do make sure you spare money you are willing to risk, because there are other factors that can kill a project fast, like hacks and bad teams.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 20, 2023, 06:47:49 AM
The entire cryptocurrency system is constantly changing and new ones are replacing old projects. Something is being finalized, that is, improved, something gives a new impetus in the direction of development and new options are added. Something better always comes to replace the old.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 19, 2023, 01:06:14 PM
There are more than 20 thousand cryptocurrencies/tokens in existence. There are a lot of silly "projects" with their own tokens, as well as outright scams. Of course many all of them will die sooner or later. But don't fret, they will be quickly replaced by new projects. There is no need to worry that there will be a lack of altcoins while there is a demand.

This video can be taken as an example that illustrates the value of most tokens. Plus, it is a fun video to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT1S4-6WAN4

The "altcoin" trend will never go away, as long as there's money to be made. What will disappear are existing altcoin projects that are often driven by hype with no substance behind it. People usually abandon such projects for the next big thing in crypto. I'd say around 90% of altcoins are nothing more than just pure cash grabs by developers. Only a select few will survive in the long run.

Why would I need to worry about alts when I have the best cryptocurrency in the world (Bitcoin)? We'll never know how the crypto market will behave in the long run because of its unpredictable nature. As long as you don't go crazy investing in altcoins, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 38
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 19, 2023, 08:06:09 AM
altcoins will never die, it's just that the market will eliminate itself which altcoins are worth surviving and which are not, based on people's interests. but altcoins are currently rising because the market continues to recover

Altcoins, or alternative cryptocurrencies, have been around for several years now, and they continue to play an important role in the cryptocurrency market. While it is true that some altcoins may not survive due to market forces or lack of interest from investors, it is also possible that new altcoins will emerge and gain popularity over time.

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
March 18, 2023, 01:07:41 PM
altcoins will never die, it's just that the market will eliminate itself which altcoins are worth surviving and which are not, based on people's interests. but altcoins are currently rising because the market continues to recover
Activity: 227
Merit: 38
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 18, 2023, 12:46:04 PM
the market is in a bad condition that's why all altcoins also go down but there are some altcoins that may never reach their new ath like xrp and xlm, ETH always creates new ath when bull run happens so I deny it.
when the market improves, altcoins will also go up, although it might take a little longer.

Regarding your statement about some altcoins not reaching their new all-time highs, it's important to keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and unpredictable. While some altcoins may struggle to reach new highs, others could surpass their previous records.
In general, market improvements can lead to an increase in the value of altcoins. However, the timing and extent of the recovery can vary depending on various factors, such as market sentiment, adoption rates, and regulatory developments. As always, it's important to conduct your own research and invest wisely.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 18, 2023, 12:36:29 PM
the market is in a bad condition that's why all altcoins also go down but there are some altcoins that may never reach their new ath like xrp and xlm, ETH always creates new ath when bull run happens so I deny it.
when the market improves, altcoins will also go up, although it might take a little longer.
Activity: 56
Merit: 19
March 16, 2023, 10:09:09 PM
There are more than 20 thousand cryptocurrencies/tokens in existence. There are a lot of silly "projects" with their own tokens, as well as outright scams. Of course many all of them will die sooner or later. But don't fret, they will be quickly replaced by new projects. There is no need to worry that there will be a lack of altcoins while there is a demand.

This video can be taken as an example that illustrates the value of most tokens. Plus, it is a fun video to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT1S4-6WAN4
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
March 16, 2023, 02:57:46 PM
yeah This could be the end of certain altcoins in the market, but speaking of Ethereum, ADA, XRP and TRON are quite different, these coins have gone through various difficulties in the market, so they are strong to survive, achieving ATH can be difficult for them, even tends to be in a stable price without rapid movements, but Ethereum could make a different surprise in future market recovery conditions, especially if bitcoin can react above current expectations in the market
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
March 13, 2023, 12:23:46 PM
Altcoins never die. They will exist based on usage and application needs. The price increases and decreases are not as large as the developers who continue to develop the cryptocurrency through contributions on GitHub. This shows that the developers have not neglected their projects. Banks are collapsing and that's why people will choose Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency to store their assets in the future because they are at least more transparent than the traditional banking system.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 12, 2023, 10:55:34 AM
This is the reality and I think the raise of the crypto currencies will be hard as we all know that the best crypto currencies will be rise and we are all know what's going on the market some altcoins are slightly going to dead and some are going down which is very hard for us to choose if what coins we are going to use in our investment. But only thing I assure bitcoin will be the best now and forever.

No doubt, Bitcoin will continue to dominate the market, even we currently experiencing some fall but when bull run takes it turn
then we will expect that Bitcoin will rise back.

With other crypto alternative, there's a need to sorting and studying the market for certain coin that you are targeting to invest your money,
remember all the fundamentals and analyze the possibilities.

Once you are done, buy and hold till you reached the target selling position, a matter of patience and trust.
Activity: 742
Merit: 513
March 12, 2023, 09:36:48 AM
At present you notice that as the Bitcoin market declines, all the coins that were unique have prices moving lower.  And the highest trading volume is in Bitcoin whose investors and by any measure Bitcoin is the best and the king of all coins. So only when Bitcoin price goes down, all coins go down. And when the price of bitcoin increases, the signal on all coins turns green.

Many people are unaware that volume plays a significant role in the price of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. After Binance, there is currently no exchange with volume that is close to that of the bull run. The reason Binance is better is because after the recent FUD of exchanges, many traders have gained trust in Binance, and in the same way, some exchanges have lost some of their traders, leading to all of this decline in volume. The situation will improve when the market enters a fresh bull run, but it will be difficult for certain altcoins to rise from the dead; new ones will appear as time goes on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
March 12, 2023, 07:50:29 AM

my view is that ETH, ADA, XRP, TRON will likely continue to survive in the market and will not die. it is due to the many developments of the crypto and the full support of their team and developers. it's different with Altcoins that die on the market, maybe Altcoins that suddenly die don't have full support from their company, in my opinion it's like that
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
March 11, 2023, 12:33:00 PM
ETH does have much better conditions compared to other altcoins and being there can still be quite good but given the current conditions I think being there is still a high risk, and it's better to wait a little longer because as we know bitcoin still can't be said fully stable and on the rise, so it's better to wait a little longer if you really want to be there although my advice is still for bitcoin but when you want to be in altcoins like ETH I think this can still be done.

You are right, now is not the right time to invest in altcoins because we don't know if bitcoin will continue to fall or not. Today, the collapse of the silicon valley bank is a red flag for the world economy, so the possibility of bitcoin being dumped is very likely. Once BTC is dumped, altcoins will be much worse, even many of them will disappear from the market map. My plan is to stand outside and observe the altcoin market, keeping my eyes only on bitcoin.
The worsening of the current recession will clearly have an impact on all aspects and indeed cryptocurrencies are also included in it so seeing conditions without the need to rush into the market is a good thing. Unless indeed we get a real reversal even though with the current conditions we just hope conditions improve quickly but when the recession and the inflation rate continues to rise then indeed all we can do is just wait and wait.
Even though the current price is actually quite worth it, it's still very risky if we only look at the short term, unless we really want to be for the longer term, then this can still be done by making regular purchases.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
March 11, 2023, 12:13:10 PM
This is the reality and I think the raise of the crypto currencies will be hard as we all know that the best crypto currencies will be rise and we are all know what's going on the market some altcoins are slightly going to dead and some are going down which is very hard for us to choose if what coins we are going to use in our investment. But only thing I assure bitcoin will be the best now and forever.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
March 11, 2023, 08:48:20 AM

You are right, now is not the right time to invest in altcoins because we don't know if bitcoin will continue to fall or not. Today, the collapse of the silicon valley bank is a red flag for the world economy, so the possibility of bitcoin being dumped is very likely. Once BTC is dumped, altcoins will be much worse, even many of them will disappear from the market map. My plan is to stand outside and observe the altcoin market, keeping my eyes only on bitcoin.

Yep. The price of Bitcoin has dropped significantly. The issues are Silvergate and Silicon Valley Bank.
But a few hours before the sharp price drop, 40k BTC from the wallet linked to the US Government seizure was moved,
and around 9,861 BTC had been sent to Coinbase that which caused extra selling pressure.

Although it took weeks to recover. Today is the time to start DCA. IMO
Pages:
Jump to: