Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 60. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
I have two altcoins which I intend to hold for that period of time.
They are ethereum and deeponion.
I see great potential on these two coins, I know they will truly be worth something in the years to come.
Especially with DeepOnion because even though it is still on its early development stage, the amount of support it gets from the community is truly astounding.
Added to that is the work being given by the devs in developing the coin.
Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
Gladys is the coin which just came out from the initial called offering it allows you to rent extra bandwidth to the blockchain network which will allocate it's website to distributed denial of service attacks rendering the best solution for cybersecurity in return for your benefit you are rewarded with GLA tokens which can be liquidated into Fiat currency among the best.

It's beautiful when holding this coin. but when i hold? for many years. and what should i do when i hold the coin i think there is no profit when i hold for many years. for me the best we can do is getting invest to get and earn more profit. it's not bad when you holding a coin you make sure for your secure. now its your decission.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 08:22:37 PM
Gladys is the coin which just came out from the initial called offering it allows you to rent extra bandwidth to the blockchain network which will allocate it's website to distributed denial of service attacks rendering the best solution for cybersecurity in return for your benefit you are rewarded with GLA tokens which can be liquidated into Fiat currency among the best.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
In the nearest years I think the best way is too hold etherium, btc and ripple. IMHO they will be in a demand for sure in the future.

Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
Invest in crypto, which provide infrastructure, like WAVES, ETH, people will use it more and more, increasing volume and comissions. Have a look on Universa, they just raised 28 mln on ICO and promise to be 1000x faster than BTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
Yes I am. In my opinion it has a really good potential to rise in the nearest future
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
March 25, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
SIA coin will do well later.   
There's a small chance that it will get a larger price. SIA is a not a coin that a newbie would do because the price pumped already.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
You probably have not heard of CMT (cybermile) coins and their Blockchain technology, I think you should learn about this CMT coin, they are very potential. Currently, Blockchain is compatible with smart ETH contracts. And many other features. So, you can buy and hold them in the near future.
Activity: 90
March 25, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
I don't believe in holding positions for that long. One year will be the longest time for me. I buy during correction and sell when another correction is approaching.
Activity: 527
Join Ixinium
March 25, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
I will keep some of my altcoins for at least two years, among them ICX, TKY, PWR and CND. I really trust these projects.

Power ledger.. a GEM

ICX, hyped shit with no product yet.

TKY, shit, no product yet, overhyped because of newbies.

Just invest your money on PCL, it is gonna be a super hidden gem and will do a x10 soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 25, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
I just bought some altcoin for my input into my portfolio and I will HODL for a long time maybe 2 years, among which including my shopping list was XLM VEN and NANO. Yeah only three are on my grocery list this month and will probably return again for some more altcoin shopping later.cheers

I agree with XLM and in addition to the said coins in two  to three  years is ADA, XEM and of course bitcoin. Don't forget also the Ethereum, so much project already under them. OMG is number 1 Ethereum contract coin, very promising too.Coins with solid development team, most likely to be successful after several years.
Activity: 236
March 25, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
One of the best coins in my opinion for long is WAX. Also, I think we should pay attention to new block projects, for example, FUSION (FSN). They have huge potential for growth this and next year!
Activity: 286
March 25, 2018, 06:35:17 PM
I will keep some of my altcoins for at least two years, among them ICX, TKY, PWR and CND. I really trust these projects.
Activity: 262
March 25, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
wow are you sure hold coin for 2-3 years? are you not afraid of the threat of coin theft by hackers?
in my opinion your coin is good choice, and i would recommend altcoin eth and waves for you to consider, i think eth and waves have a good future
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 25, 2018, 06:26:22 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I am not sure about the first one but the rest are good especially platform coins like NEO. I would recommend also paying more attention to still new such coins like STRAT and NEBLIO, I think they are very undervalued.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
My long-term investments at altcoins are ethereum, neo, ripple and deeponion. I trust all of this coins and i will hold it, two to three years from now could be way to far to happen but one thing for sure it's price value will rise and could be thrice or x2-x5 on it's value now. All of these coins are worth holding because they are dependable and we can rely at them.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 25, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
I just bought some altcoin for my input into my portfolio and I will HODL for a long time maybe 2 years, among which including my shopping list was XLM VEN and NANO. Yeah only three are on my grocery list this month and will probably return again for some more altcoin shopping later.cheers
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2018, 05:59:49 PM
Well then you need to watch what altcoins to grab and what to merge as slag coin for 2-3 years really will fall in price, and usually keep them no sense of perspective, where there is technology and other things behind them, then clearly they need to keep and not buy, as they will grow above current
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
I think that investing for 2-3 years to choose a coin is already quite popular, prospective and relatively stable. Because with new coins, things are not so simple, they can collapse. I advise you to buy the Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 149
March 25, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
Holding altcoins for 2-3 years is a bit long time and you need lots of patience. Still you can do it by investing some amount and not all because if you don't earn after waiting for so long then it's kind of loss. So it's better to invest in short term as well because that can give you instant profit  and you will find it interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: