Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 59. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
I may be wrong but I'm always wary of altcoins. I never risk much to keep their money in altcoins. But I'm glad they are. When there is strong pressure for bitcoin they enable you to relieve pressure. For long term storage it is better to use bitcoin. For a good income it is better to invest in young altcoins. Some of what you have suggested Op are potentially good alternate coins
Activity: 311
March 31, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
This is only my opinion regarding the best to hold for years. In my opinion before decide to buy some altcoin for the better learn first about its fundamental, because the price of altcoin will be going up if the has good and strong fundamental. And I think these altcoin is ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC, XMR and NEO
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
That's wise to do because holding your altcoin in that long it possible to your coins to grow more and possible to rise its value, so i suggest to keep holding, because someday you will gain your patient for waiting. The best altcoin to hold in the next 2 to 3 year is waves. Because waves has also a smart contract and built in exchanger like etherdelta on ethereum. It means waves platform is all set. If you take a look on coinmarketcap the value of waves is very cheap now
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 31, 2018, 08:42:05 AM
I advise you to buy ETH right now.Very cool coin with a great perspective which I think will be useful to you in the future.Although I'm sure you already have it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 31, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
I only hold altcoins which i get from the bounty some of it was sold but i hold the remaining tokens. Holding it for a long time is ideal because i think there are a lot of altcoins can achieved high like eth. Eth was so small in price in the past and yet they manage to pass up to $1000. Now i'm holding too several altcoins which might ending up like eth.
I do not think that there really is so much space on the market for several projects of the ETH scale to work.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
I think in this case to think once. Your term is long enough. Therefore, it is necessary to choose not the coins that will grow, but those that will stay afloat. Because in that time, they'll have to grow up so they don't fall into the pit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
I'm holding some Decred ADA ETH dash IOTA. I think these are promising coins that will get more value in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
Manners, Gophers, Hell, Tan, Ethereum.  With these coins I keep them for more than a year, I increased my capital by 40 times!
Activity: 227
March 31, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
Hodling for 2-3 years is a tough job for me. Especially when it is an altcoin. however, if I had to hodl for a long time, I would choose from NEO, XRP, LTC, Waves, Scash, ACT, and USDT. NEO is the best choice for now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
I would advise you to invest in NEO, because NEO will be the most promising and safest investment. By holding NEO for the next 2 years of course this will have a chance to profit from the that investment, and I believe even though the current price of NEO is decreasing but in the next few years it will experienced a significant increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
March 30, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
Hi;

For now it seems to be TUSD or USDT will be the best position for short term. I am not sure if there is still long therm hodl.

Kind regards
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Yes NEO is good for long term investment because it has good potential in the future. But additionally you can choose Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and EOS because to me it's all potential coins. but all options are in your hands.
For me EOS is scam
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
Very strong hold up to 2 years. my 3 months have felt long. if the price does not go up. boredom and itching want to sell is always there in my mind
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
Yes NEO is good for long term investment because it has good potential in the future. But additionally you can choose Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and EOS because to me it's all potential coins. but all options are in your hands.
Activity: 198
March 27, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
I only hold altcoins which i get from the bounty some of it was sold but i hold the remaining tokens. Holding it for a long time is ideal because i think there are a lot of altcoins can achieved high like eth. Eth was so small in price in the past and yet they manage to pass up to $1000. Now i'm holding too several altcoins which might ending up like eth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
if for 2-3 years ahead they have a pretty good potential. and for the next coin, I am more interested in Waves, Tether and Litecoin. I believe all three also have the potential as a good coin to hold for the upcoming period.
Activity: 45
March 26, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
DeepOnion is one the most promising privacy coin that has emerged recently working on the Tor network. The DeepSend feature that is about to be activated April 6th, will make the transaction totally untraceable, private and anonymous. The total supply is only 25 million coins and will all available within 3 weeks (last 3 airdrops will happen the next 3 weeks). At 1$78, it is truly a bargain. I anticipate listing on big exchanges after airdrops are done and prices will go to the moon. Would not be surprised the price reaching 100$ by end of the year.
Activity: 214
March 26, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
NEM would be a great coin to invest in also, I really think this coin has great potential in the future because the developers are constantly working hard and I think I saw them conducting a meeting or conference around the world. Maybe they are trying to instill knowledge to the people especially the investors what NEM is capable of. I really have a good feeling about this coin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Try to Hold Ethereum. i can assure to you that
it will be stable at next year.
and you can earn some profit from it.
and try to spare some coin in BTC.
don't just rely to the ALtcoins.
you need to trust BTC too because
it gives a huge pump sometimes .
but i know it will be risky so
you still got your own decisions