Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 67. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
They are a good choice try the top altcoins in the market right now and hold it for a long time I am sure that you will not regret anything and from there also hold more coins if you wanted to I think that is a good choice right now most especially the market is in red you can invest or buy some altcoin for a very cheap price and then hold it. I think your choices of coins is a good choice also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:23:02 AM
This is a very good decision to invest in altcoins, for example ethereum will have a good future, at the moment the price is underestimated, very soon it will soar! So, if you want to buy it while the price is low, I think that in 1-2 it will be X. I wish everyone good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
I think it is unnecessary to hold it for so long. the volume of money in the market is continuously decreasing. The crypto money market is very moving. subcoin that will reach a certain value is achieving it in a short time already
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 11, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
Holding for a long period does not matter. What does matter is whether the coin you have invested in is promising and has potentiality to grow over time, forget fluctuation of its price at times. And what point you want your coin to reach in price?, and you sell it. So good project will always bring you benefit. Hodl good coins until they reach the point in value you want it to be, and sell them for better profit. I think XVG and NEO are good projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
Ethereum and NEO are good platforms to invest in.
The beautiful thing about platforms is like you are like investing in index funds which are more likely to increase in price (because crypto is new).
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
From all listed the best solution will be to hold OMG and NEO. There are professional teams behind both of them who know what to do.         
March 11, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I think Nebulas is a good choice. Very ambitious concept and strong team. I think if they implement everything that is planned, then this project will be in top-10.
Activity: 74
March 11, 2018, 03:53:05 AM
Ethereum, Neo and Ripple, all these coins is good for a long period of time in terms of holding. Such a great massive potential to pump the price every year and it would be great to hold more than 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
I would choose litecoin, neo, monero and ripple for two to three years holding. That's because these coins are among those who have great earning potential this year and in the future. There are also some ICOs that I think are good for holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 10, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
OMG and NEO are really good for long term hold. I suggest you should ETH and LTC too. Then store them on wallet to make it safe.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Personally, I'm not selling NEO and TheKey for the next year or two. In my opinion, this is a good long-term investment. There are several projects that will show results only in a year. Therefore, it also do not make sense to sell earlier. To choose a promising investment - choose a promising idea & project.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
even if you hold it for 2-3 yrs, you wont guarantee that you will earn big profit. because if you dont keep an eye on your holdings, you will miss the chance if it will pump, holding doesnt mean that you will forget about it, and be back after a year or so on. holding means that you have to be patient for its right time to sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
I wish i went in at your same time. You will enjoy your decision. This is absolutely good for you and the other who took the same decision. Plus NEO is really going to be an extremely good project
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
Absolutely the best alt coins to hold is ethereum, it has good market and people attracted more to invest in ethereum. The price is no longer cheap but it can raise far more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
You never know what will shoot, it's better to take a lot of different coins in small quantities. I prefer new projects with a finished alpha or beta version of the product.
March 10, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Cryptoworld changes so fast. Few month ago I thought that it is our future. Now I believe that cryptocurrency will die soon. 99% of projects are scam. People won't use crypto in daily life. It is usable only in some spheres. But I have no doubts that blockchain is our real future. If you want to invest in long term I suggest you to choose old and promising projects like Ethereum or waves.
Activity: 308
March 10, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
I would advise coins like Universa, Hoqu, Bitcoin and Ethereym.
In my opinion these are the currencies that in a few years can bring a lot of X
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 10, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

I am really suggesting you to hold EOS. It is still so cheap today and many people knows that it will be much in the long run. So don't keep it waiting.
Activity: 76
March 10, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
I prefer to hold for like 6months to 1year. So that once the project grows in value,  I sell off to buy more coins. That way my portfolio grow astronomically.
Activity: 156
March 10, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

this is a vey personal decision to make as it all depends on how much you have researched into the the coin. OMG however is  good choice, i think Waves and XMR will be a good choice in the long run too.
Pages:
Jump to: