Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 64. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
March 14, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
alt coin are good for hold but i dont know as there is allways an open war on cryptocorrency by media / scams / hackers so dont invest what you cant lose
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
CREDITS is a new cryptocurrency that has a huuuge potential! It is crypto platform with 1 million transactions per second and low fees. credits.com
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
anyone here knows anything about einsteinium, and what makes it so great, looking to add another coin to my portfolio.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
There are a lot of alt coins that have a good forecast for long term. Well I have a good analysis in NEO, Waves, ETH and LTC. They have good market for several years ahead.
Ark, OMG, NEO. I consider these my long-term category and I am not worried about recent alt-coin bloodbaths. These have the qualities of most-user friendly wallets, nice hodl'n perks (shares/gas), or described as unicorns.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
if u hold bqx congrats!
Activity: 83
March 14, 2018, 08:38:31 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

There is nothing more risky than to hold alt. However it could probably work out if you can choose the right coin to invest. What do you think about waves?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 14, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

I recommend you to hold NEO coin, because in the next 2 years, NEO price will increase to 10-30x from current price.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 08:34:26 AM
Every shitcoin will grow when btc hit another ATH. If you waiting for big gains only new projects can give you it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 14, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
I did not invest much for a long time, but I think that in the long run Ripple is able to bring a good profit.
Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
Great short/med/long coin:

- GVT

Great med coin:

- DIVX

Great long coin:

- TOMO
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 14, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
I think that now there are quite a lot of options for long-term investment and I believe that one of the best coins now is Waves.
Activity: 113
March 14, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
NEO, ADA, BCH, SC I think these are well-built and well-paid co-ops in life, their prices are pretty low, I think they can hold long term in 2-3 five
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
March 14, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
In the long term perfect  - ETH, NEO, KNC. But I think it is more profitable to invest in ICO than to hold tokens for a long time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
I thought the point of crypto was to be a currency? Traditionally currency is quite stable unless a central government goes all Zimbabwe or Weimar Republic. National fiat currencies will move up and down relative to each other's economies (eg Canadian dollar goes up and down with the price of oil), but are stable internally ($2CAD buys a loaf of bread regardless of how many USD it buys). The value in fiat currency is knowing that it can buy a loaf of bread, where is the value in crypto other than as an investment that is expected to rise?
Lots of different cryptos. Bitcoin, LTC, XRB, etc... these are trying to be currency.

Stuff like Modum is trying to change transportation.

Stuff like WTC is trying to change business.

ETH/NEO are trying to essentially become a global computer that digital blockchain app run off.

ARK is trying to integrate those all together and connect them.

There's a lot more going on here than just currency.
just hold!
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 04:44:46 AM
There are a lot of alt coins that have a good forecast for long term. Well I have a good analysis in NEO, Waves, ETH and LTC. They have good market for several years ahead.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
Add some bitcoin and ETH in your wallet if you want to hold that long, since, perhaps one day it will pump again and you can have all you effort be paid in one swap of transaction.

Absolutely bro,  holding might be a gamble but it worth a lot. You just have to choose what kind of altcoin you want.
Holding from 2-3yrs will i am sure my eth and some coins will have a good value.

Obviously if we hold the altcoin we have for so long it must be very potential, do not be confused we only hold altcoin with the rank of 2-100 in CMC with manahan so long it will definitely get big profits, but 2-3 years also in a short time. Especially every year there must be many issues that afflict altcoin that can make coins worthless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
It seems to me that the best alternative coins for long-term storage are: Cadstack, Eth, WAVES, Ripple, and NEO. My investment portfolio consists mainly of these coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 12, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
The title of the thread is what I call or term falling in love with a project. In crypto, you dont fall in love with any project else you would miss out on alot of other opportunites. Crypto is so filled with opportunities that once your token grows in substantial value, you can sell off some part and invest in other projects just so as to grow your portfolio unless you have a project which has a roadmap till 2 or 3 years time. The part remaining from your sales could be held till that 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
I bought Waves for two years of investment. I think that now you can already buy for a long time because the situation on the market is stabilizing.
Activity: 19
March 12, 2018, 05:27:16 PM
doge is my choice of my
Pages:
Jump to: