Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 63. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

The coins to hold for that long entirely depends on your ambitions, make good decisions base on research and understanding coz its your money you will be risking, otherwise, you cn have a look at Waves too, NEO is a good option
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
For holding them for 2-3 years, bitcoin and Ethereum would be two best coins for you. Tokens are riskier if you are not able to predict their future in time.

Absolutely agree with you mate,  if they want to hold coins i also encourage them to eth and xrp or both and ltc. They are good enough for holding 2-3yrs and i am sure for eth it will go to a high value and this is the right timingvthat your holding will totally increase when time comes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 12:27:54 AM
i would advaice you to get riple and also to join airdrop there are some valuable coins that you will get and also i would suggest you! that you could get ethereum on the correction
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:16:41 AM
I want to suggest you 2-3 years holding is worth it! altcoins will be in demand in the next few years and i think bitcoin will have a correction and price may stable that time. so 2-3 years is a biggest gain that you'll have..
Activity: 113
March 18, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
Keep NEO and Ripple.
Holding is nice but I want also to suggest to keep some your coins moving, as for example hold 100 pieces of NEO and Ripple but keep buying extra like 30-50 pieces each and sell them when you saw the price increase and when the price crashed, buy same amount again as sell when the price increase...
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 18, 2018, 12:00:51 AM
Look for not mineable coins with not big capitalization. This coins in first growing group.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 11:56:37 PM
Seeing on the market, a lot of coins have caught up the trend. I think smart contracts, decentralized exchanges and security are trends that will flourish in the future because of the efficiency created to meet the great consumer. I focus on the coin with strong points on that blockchain. ETH, NEO, Monero, Ripple are my coin to hold for 2-3 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:33:34 PM
I an going mostly with big names:

VEN, ICX, DRGN.

and some outsiders with good upscale potential: BLZ, PRL, AION, and SKY.

and a bit of JET... maybe it'll go x100 ;-)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
Holding is good for 1 year and that should be the maximum period because the market could turn in a bad situation immediately so those 2-3 years of holding is like losing many opportunities of gains.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 09:44:14 PM
2 to 3 years of holding good altcoins or tokens will definitely give a good profit or (who knows) make you rich. that's the key in crypto. patiently wait for the right time. so HODL.
Activity: 294
March 17, 2018, 05:33:48 PM
The best altcoins to hold for a few years are Monero and Ethereum. These are good coins that have a great future. Now is a good time to buy them.
Activity: 107
March 17, 2018, 04:09:01 PM
I hold CLOAK in my portfolio. Very promissing Coin with lots of potential this year imo
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
For me the coins that I would like to hold for moer than 2-3 years should bring in real value. Among your list I really like NEO. Since you are into NEO check THEKEY also. TKY is to NEO as Civic is for Ethereum. Another proejct that I am bullish about is Storm, they already have a working app with about 350k users using it.

Well, all that now goes to Neo and will come out in the future is by default already good projects, as I doubt that the developers will want to quarrel with the government and not check the projects that use their platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 15, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
Choose coins with its own blockchains: Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Ark, Waves...
In long-term period, usually "blockchain" coins give us the best profit: look at NEO (Antshares) example.
Activity: 377
March 15, 2018, 02:21:34 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
Maybe I can advise you to choose Ethereum coins. Due to the best Altcoin, I believe only Ethereum. Ethereum has proved that the coin has good prospects and high prices from year to year.
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, OMG and NEO. That's what i would suggest for such 2 - 3 Years. But usually i don't hold altcoins that long. I would say that after 6 to 12 months it's time to look at the portfolio and maybe change it a bit. The etherium has a great future, I agree - soon the course will be 6000 dollars
Activity: 248
March 14, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
Ethereum put it always in you portfolio because this is the most stable coin the market. Another coin to be considered adding is MAN tokens which is just released in earlier this 2018. This will give you great profit 2-3 years. Promising are XRP, XLM and ICX. ETH, TRON, Cardstack, Cardano, Gonetwork - a great idea and technology

i dont think that anycoin will be worth holding on for about 2-3 years time frame , it is also a risky thing to put or hold some money 2-3 years without proof that a coin will be much higher in price on that year frame.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
2-3 years in the crypto market for a very long time. The crypto money world is very moving. the graphics are bad. the volume of money is decreasing. they all happen very fast. it is enough to catch a certain profit target.
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
Ethereum put it always in you portfolio because this is the most stable coin the market. Another coin to be considered adding is MAN tokens which is just released in earlier this 2018. This will give you great profit 2-3 years. Promising are XRP, XLM and ICX. ETH, TRON, Cardstack, Cardano, Gonetwork - a great idea and technology
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
If you are planning to hold your investments for next 2-3 years then you can choose any 4-5 coins from top 25 coins of this market after a study as all those coins have a background and they are in this list due to some reasons. They already prove their credibility and peoples choice. You can add Ethereum, Monero, Waves, Stratis to your portfolio for long term period.
Pages:
Jump to: