Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 72. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
I suggest waves coin is good for you , because this coin is for long term. The price of waves as of now is less than 10 dollars and for sure if you buy waves coin and after 2 to 3 years possible the price of this coin become hundreds dollars price so if that happen you will earn a lot of profit. You can buy also komodo, taas qtum this coin also is good for long term . But it depends to you if you this or not.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
The best altcoin to hold in the next 2 to 3 year is waves. Because waves has also a smart contract and built in exchanger like etherdelta on ethereum. It means waves platform is all set. If you take a look on coinmarketcap the value of waves is very cheap now. Last year the value of ethereum is very cheap also and they have also almost the same supply. This is only my opinion regarding the best to hold for years trust me
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
It's a tough question to ask, because everybody will just tell you about their bags.

There is a lot of coins to choose from though.

First i would recommend you to set a plan, do you want a safe portfolio or do you want to hold risky coins with bigger potential to grow (low market cap coins vs high market cap coins).

Do not trust a random person writing here, read a lot on some of the coins that are being mentioned (remember to read whitepaper). If you believe in the project, go for it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
UnikoinGold is a good coin to hold for the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
There is a few to have a good look at.
Neo
Ltc
Ada
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
Among your list I like the NEO, on account of OMG I'm not sure. In addition, in my opinion it is worth investing in the ICO of the company.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 28, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
I've got a Tron for months to spend, like a year. But it fell like that, I think I will wait 2 years because of this coin. It seems to be a nice alternative to GVT for long term storage.
Activity: 1190
February 28, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
Sure for a very long time like you say 2 to 3 years. Perhaps the altcoins that you hold will get an incredible price increase of course that makes you get more profit.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
I do not understand how you can hold coins for such a long time. First, technologies are developing and a strong competitor to the main leaders may appear; Secondly, the very process of expecting a huge increase in money in the absence of any activity, relying only on faith, is a useless undertaking.
The crypto is already well developed enough to expect for 2 years of some cardinal changes or the appearance of a new coin that will "lower" the price of other coins. Why do you call investment a useless business? Nobody interferes with the author in addition to expecting profits to engage in other activities.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
Keeping altcoins such a long time I think that this is not a good idea. I just think that many projects simply can not survive such a long time. So just be careful with this. It seems to me that everything depends on the level of your greed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
Thank you very much you all for sharing your idea.
I am new in bitcoin & Cryptocurrency investment
Many people here suggest to invest in Ethereum. I will buy some #ETH tomorrow.
Cheers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 28, 2018, 05:25:39 AM
I like the Universa(UTN). This is a new blockchain, that is 1000 times faster than the etherium.
now one UTNP is worth 0.05 $. can easily do  x10 for a year
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 05:24:34 AM
The best altcoins to hold for some years are Ripple and Ethereum. No news here of course. It is better to start buying this coins. This is good time to purchase undervalued coins. They will rise. All know about it.
Ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, Factom FCT, DASH, are all leading coins. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. Such periods are likely to be a consolidation period by the whales, and when the right time comes, accompanied by a good press release of the project, the pump will start and they will sell in profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
My suggestion:
- The best coin to hold: ETH
- The second: NANO
- 3rd: CyberMiles
- 4th: NEO
- 5th:Stellar Lumens

(I also hold these coins)
Activity: 574
February 28, 2018, 05:02:10 AM
Depending on what to hold and what level you bought them , but I think in 2-3 years, many top coins will grow several and 10 times the X100 , but analyze what to buy
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 04:51:50 AM
SIACOIN
Summary: Blockchain Dropbox.

Will there be a need for this? Yes.

Does it work? Yes.

Could there be a lot of competition? Yes.

It’s not a highly defensible industry. However, being one of the first could have its advantages.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
The best altcoins to hold for some years are Ripple and Ethereum. No news here of course. It is better to start buying this coins. This is good time to purchase undervalued coins. They will rise. All know about it.
Activity: 588
February 26, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
Holding different stuff was always profitable but i'm not sure what to buy to make more profit. Pobably ethereum and ripple the most prosmising but who knows.
Activity: 453
February 26, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
IOTA, Cardano, PIVX, Monero, ethereum, electroneum, litecoin, digibyte, viberate, SportyCo,

personally NEO is not to my linking, because since it's online, NEO has gone one time offline for some time, dunno exactly how much time has passed, but a currency with an off switch? Then rick and morty episode it's totally possible...
Activity: 602
February 26, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Such a large amount of time for altcoins can be dangerous, for one simple reason. I do not think that projects will be able to live so long, so probably it is worth investing and wait until the project will make at least 50%
Pages:
Jump to: