Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 43. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 14, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
If there is free money, then you can buy coins. The prices are very attractive. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We remember how every day bitcoin grew by 1k. Perhaps tomorrow we will wake up, and the price has flown to the moon. There is a lot of risk here, but often it brings profits to bold traders
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 14, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
Now the market is red.  But it seems to me in a couple of weeks the market will begin to recover and the price will start to rise.
What is your opinion based on? I see that the market has begun chaos created by whales, prices are manipulated and weakly dependent on the market situation. I really do not like it. In this situation, it is very difficult to predict something. I am in a long-term position and I hope the market will recover.
Now really is the time that it is difficult to predict something and there is no sense. The best thing you can do today is buy coins, replenish your currency portfolio and wait for a good price increase. Prices will certainly start to grow, but not in the near future, while whales strongly rape the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Yes, now the price of coins is slowly rising again.  But it seems to me in a couple of days again there will be a drop in price.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
Now the market is in a downward trend. About the big growth it will be possible to speak only when Bitcoin will overcome 12 000 $. Then all Altcoins will show good growth.
Activity: 17
June 14, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
If we have some positive thinking about the the altcoins and knows about thing on it ill think you will be calm if the altcoins in red but as of now the altcoins are in the green in the market but not totally all of the altcoins will be grow in green.
Activity: 7
June 13, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
what does it mean to investors and participants when the ALTCOINS goes green?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
Now the market is red.  But it seems to me in a couple of weeks the market will begin to recover and the price will start to rise.
What is your opinion based on? I see that the market has begun chaos created by whales, prices are manipulated and weakly dependent on the market situation. I really do not like it. In this situation, it is very difficult to predict something. I am in a long-term position and I hope the market will recover.
Activity: 124
June 13, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
currently in cryptocurrency market cap condition of crypto are red, it seems lately crypto are less good. very sad to see such a condition. may his condition immediately improved and green again. so there is no panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:18:05 PM
Now the price on the market of cryptocurrencies is in the red zone almost all coins fall in price i do not know how much it will continue but as always after a global fall in prices usually the reverse process occurs that is, prices then quickly begin to grow and i wait for the price to rise in the market to sell your coins.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
...in a couple of weeks the market will begin to recover and the price will start to rise.

... and when crypto will show +3% every single member will create new topics saying that altcoin season has begun Grin Grin
I see the continious flat. And dump. Dump just because whales cash out, increasing the panic of masses. They will buy lower whatever Undecided
Activity: 658
June 13, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
Of course, everything will be green. You just need to be patient and wait for change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Today, this is definitely not the case. I do not even go to my wallet, I do not have enough nerves. My balance melts like ice, every minute. Some coins fall by 15-20% each denb, when will it end? and the market will go up !!!
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
It is good, however, we must always not take it as a proof for the market recovery. Recently the market went inexperienced and went red once every week or 2. i feel the market can keep that method, it perhaps simply a brief recovery. The market can keep volatile, let's simply stay up for the beginning of the market if ever there'll be this year.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
This is a good sign for these small coins to grow in value. Although BTC price does not go up or will be stable due to some time all Alt growth is only temporary. I think it's time to expand the market and observe the green market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
No, today the alternative coins are red, and have fallen very badly. I think that the fall will last several days. We must be very patient and strong.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
Yes of course i think people are investing in crypto market and market is going green. alt coins are also going green and we will see in few months market will touch higher.

I do not know which graphs are You looking at as the whole market is bleeding like hell . It  is decreasing for days now and  the whole week. BTC is -16% vs.  LW , ETH is -21 %, XRP is -21 % LW just to mention the TOP 3. Please explain where is the green ?

Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
Yes of course i think people are investing in crypto market and market is going green. alt coins are also going green and we will see in few months market will touch higher.

I do not know which graphs are You looking at ? The whole market is decreasing for days and  the whole week. BTC is -16% vs.  LW
ETH is -21 %, XRP is -21 % LW just to mention the TOP 3. Please explain where is the green ?
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 03:12:54 PM
Activity: 52
June 13, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
The alt are losing so much, let's hope the agony ends. We buy again!
Pages:
Jump to: