Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 45. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
While BTC price not going up or will be stable due to some time all alts growth is temporary only. Short-term. And the use of this growth is good but difficult. Trader or investor must have time to watch for BTC and his alt portfolio
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:12:09 AM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:11:36 AM
well iI see although it is back in the green zone
but there are still many possibilities to return to the red zone
so I am still waiting until the graph shows its stability
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
The market of the last few days seems to be going well. But I am not so sure that this is the right time to buy. Still afraid of me going to FOMO. I am still waiting for good news, or at least next week, if the market is still green, or at least stable. the current green market sometimes determines it's better to look for good coin projects that have good potential to emerge when bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 17
June 12, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 08:08:18 AM
the prices are dropping again and we can only hope it goes back up again i don't think alts are in green currently
Activity: 91
June 09, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
These roller coasters are tiring. Green? Anyway. We need a steady gradual growth. So far, nothing is observed and the future is alarming.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
In my opinion, this is a good sign for investors. Green is the starting point for the price increase. I think this is the time to choose and buy more Altcoin to invest. In the near future these investments will be profitable.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
June 09, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
So no one argues, they almost every day become green for a while. Only then and again the correction and new prices, until this manifestation of the remnants of the bear market will not end all we will continue to lose and do not understand how to change everything.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 09, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
True, I am also a trader in altcoin, so I always feel happy to see green altcoin prices, because this indicates I will benefit.
although in fact I always feel confused between selling or holding it.
It is very difficult to predict the market, in what direction it will go and when to sell altcoins in time, or when it is better to leave them for a while.
It is very difficult to predict market conditions,
and I think it's a good time to sell the altcoin when the market is stable and the price is going up,
it's important to keep up with the progress to be clear
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
All this was waiting a long time. The last 9-10 months people were exhausted from moral pressure, which did not allow them to be calm, and now the market begins to grow gradually. This is a long-awaited event for everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 09, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
True, I am also a trader in altcoin, so I always feel happy to see green altcoin prices, because this indicates I will benefit.
It is very difficult to predict the market, in what direction it will go and when to sell altcoins in time, or when it is better to leave them for a while.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 03:08:56 AM
I hope that in the near future there will be no red days.  It is very likely that the market has already recovered.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 09, 2018, 02:55:01 AM
We see green and red altcoins, that is normal, but this days the red is more dominant.
Bitcoin is still cheap right now, below $10,000 is very cheap and it will not create an exciting price in crypto if this will not rise.
Activity: 406
June 08, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
we should be able to provide an assessment of altcoin prices at this time and later .. so that when altcoin is rising then we are too happy to respond. and so when the altcoin price goes down then we do not need to be sad and upset. because we have seen very often altcoin price movements that continue to experience ups and downs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
Activity: 142
June 08, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
Yes, now the price of coins is slowly rising.  And I think in the near future will be rapid and stable growth.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
June 08, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
After some Cryptocurrency meeting, summit and other event, we don't see any big impact to the market changes. as opposed to what happened last year.
one small event make the price higher even only 2-5%. now, its more difficult i think.
Yes, it is becoming more and more difficult for prices to rise, and there is no greater impetus. June is a critical time to show the trend of the second half.

bad start to head for asset price rises at the end of the year, maybe I think the price will not be better than last year if seen from the current market development, hopefully there is a miracle coming
Activity: 288
June 08, 2018, 10:36:47 PM
After some Cryptocurrency meeting, summit and other event, we don't see any big impact to the market changes. as opposed to what happened last year.
one small event make the price higher even only 2-5%. now, its more difficult i think.
Yes, it is becoming more and more difficult for prices to rise, and there is no greater impetus. June is a critical time to show the trend of the second half.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: