Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 11. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
I don't recommend to hold Altcoin for more than 1 year, because it's risky to suggest holding Altcoin hold at the highest price and when the price is in a high position we can sell it and save on one of the good coins like ethereum or bitcoin.
Yes, only people who dare to take high risks are able to hold it for more than a year. Only for trader who seek multiple profit which usually do that. But choosing a few altcoins in the CMC should able to reduce this risk. Especially if coupled with some research and prejudice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

If investing in altcoins it is better to invest with a working product with a good developer team,
 than into an idea as it can happen that the development stays on the idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
I think that right now we need to be very cautious with investments, because not all altcoins are so promising. There are a lot of scam..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Lots of things may change during the year, some altcoins will become scams, and some will rise to the Moon in case they will develop their product. But with no doubt it is better to invest into alts from the TOP 100 and better if they are with own Blockchain and working product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
Alternative coins can die throughout the year. It seems to me that at the moment the market is very aggressive for new and young alternative coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 02, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
IMHO, many altcoins will die, but at the same time, many of them will come to life, reaching new highs. Year? A year is a good time to test for strength.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
I think that next year will be hot for the altcoins and they will surprise us very much and in 2020 we will all fly to the moon with its investment portfolio)
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
If you are not ready to invest for 10 years ahead, then it is not worth keeping your coins even for 10 minutes. This is the principle of successful investment. There is no point in short-term retention of coins. Look at the prices 5 years ago. What will you see? ANY, unconditionally, any coin gave rise to a colossal growth. Do not drive yourself in a time frame, study projects thoroughly, just become an expert for yourself and invest. I wish you success! Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
September 02, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
this is a market with incredible variables, projects managed by very reliable teams are at some point in trouble, most people say scam project who it can will be good.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
I don't recommend to hold Altcoin for more than 1 year, because it's risky to suggest holding Altcoin hold at the highest price and when the price is in a high position we can sell it and save on one of the good coins like ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 02, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I'll be truthful, I am currently really fed up with viewing this kind of articles as well as I am not necessarily simply likely to generate something simply because I actually do not really observe any kind of good information for around four several weeks, however I am simply halted through the truth that bitcoin experienced lots of moving with regard to bringing in individuals, individuals arrived as well as their own cash had been eliminated, everything is straightforward.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 02, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Wanchain (WAN)
Apex (CPX)

are my hodl coins. Apex will have nodes in 2019. Please DYOR about both Wan and Cpx.

and two safe bets;
NEO
ETH
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
September 02, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
The market has a lot of interesting altcoins at the moment. It's hard to say which one will be the best. Study the project, pay attention to the team, read the reviews. And let your choice be the best for you.
Activity: 152
September 02, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I will recommend you to have to buy these coins:-

XRP
MONERO
WAVES
TRON
NEM
Activity: 591
September 02, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
To the moon? But this will not happen. Perhaps some coins will give 2-10x, but there are very few. We should invest in those coins that have already taken place such as the top 10 of marketcap.
I do not even know what to expect for the current open currency market, since all prices for coins fell tens of times. I switched from trading to the Bounty campaign and I hope to wait this way for bad times.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
To the moon? But this will not happen. Perhaps some coins will give 2-10x, but there are very few. We should invest in those coins that have already taken place such as the top 10 of marketcap.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
Yes, why not ... In less than one year if you get 10x they why not. . . I'm holding my asset for next two year.. I'm not touching my investment for next 2 years ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
August 17, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
Today, there are several promising options for long-term investments. For me, this was the project Ethereum, which is great for reliable investments.

Besides Ethereum, which is certainly a very good altcoin to invest in, there are many cool tokens that will give you great returns in a year. These are Cardano, NEO, Komodo, Stellar, Ontology, and OmiseGO.

We can't tell anymore when will bitcoin hit the moon again as the market is really in pain now. And the price of bitcoin is continuing falling down and down. I think there is a big reason for this tragic and most whales are part of the plan. As I heard some humor, some bitcoin lightning will be released soon, this will make bitcoin better and faster to transfer with zero transfer fee. once this hit the community, bitcoin will run like Forest Gump and will start the rocket to fly beyond the moon.

Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 02:14:32 PM
I will suggest you to buy NEO because the platform is based in smart contract, this altcoin has a great potential to surpass ethereum. If you want altcoin that is lesser than NEO, I suggest go for NEM XRP or XLM. These 3 altcoins will assure you it will give you a big profit if your are planning to hodl for 1 year. These coins is for long term hodl.

The decision is all yours, Im just only giving you a suggestion based on my knowledge.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 21, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
There is an opinion that in a year's time there will really be a lot of cost in the market for only a few coins from those that are now. Blue chips of top's. And there will be a list of new tops, like Telegram or DFinitys.
Pages:
Jump to: