Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 9. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 08:50:37 PM
If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace. Other good options would be Litecoin, Monero, and Stellar. All of them have their own unique advantages.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I will recommend you to have to buy these coins:-

WAVES
TRON
NEM
IOTA
RIPPLE
XLM
NEM? Really?
That coin was okay though their community is a bit much, too much talking in their project.
It looks like the Ripple has also become pretty good coin to count on making a profit that much more in the future.
 with its ability to develop will be very good with holding it on month year i9ni to produce much bigger gains in the future.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
It's been 5 months since this thread was created and I think a lot happened in relation to your expectations and who posted it here! That is, every day things change quickly, but there are projects that for some reason continue their work and with active communities, then those are those that have some potential of valorization until the moon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:50:00 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

You can invest in tomochain. Please look at their whitepapers. They have masternodes and they are really strong blockhain project. Also they released some next level whitepaper about switching their blockchain to sharding. i believe you will love that. also their team have really big experience .They worked before tomo in NEM .
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 02, 2018, 11:08:40 AM
There are tons of very perspective altcoins. Look at IOTA, NEO, XLM, EOS. These are my favourites, because EOS price is 5 USD and I this coin is much better than Ethereum. The same thing with IOTA. Even Ethereum worth 200 USD is too cheap for this coin. Just buy all the most perspective coins and wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 02, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
I figure you ought to really look at Asura it is one the vest Ico's of this current year and has great plabs it depends on neo and is made to change the esport gaming world and with the developing fame of esport can likewise make it conceivable in thr ongoing years with your plan to hold for a year this ico may be something of your advantage do look at it the ico deal is still on and it will end soon so do investigate it

We can't tell anymore when will bitcoin hit the moon again as the market is really in pain now. And the price of bitcoin is continuing falling down and down. I think there is a big reason for this tragic and most whales are part of the plan. As I heard some humor, some bitcoin lightning will be released soon, this will make bitcoin better and faster to transfer with zero transfer fee. once this hit the community, bitcoin will run like Forest Gump and will start the rocket to fly beyond the moon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
Why should it be one year?
Is that time that is less long for you?
LOL

Crytocurrency does not take years, because the price is always volatile so in a matter of hours and minutes it always produces profits and losses, depending on how we take the option.
On a rough estimate I think that having Ethereum for a single year would be an investment with a risk. If you or him purchases the coin, don't sell yourself short.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
I will recommend you to have to buy these coins:-

WAVES
TRON
NEM
IOTA
RIPPLE
XLM
NEM? Really?
That coin was okay though their community is a bit much, too much talking in their project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
To the moon? But this will not happen. Perhaps some coins will give 2-10x, but there are very few. We should invest in those coins that have already taken place such as the top 10 of marketcap.
I do not even know what to expect for the current open currency market, since all prices for coins fell tens of times. I switched from trading to the Bounty campaign and I hope to wait this way for bad times.
Altcoin is indeed experiencing developments that continue to rise will be very capable of holding it in a long time in the future.
 Besides developing capabilities Altcoin is owned be high enough support in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
You can refer to NEO or EOS. ETH, you can buy a lot at the present time. The price is going down very fast, I predict the upcoming ETH will explode again
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
October 01, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
You can easily get into the altcoin market right now and without much research, you are pretty much guaranteed to make money over a 12 month period. Try and stick with the quality coins however and pick anything from the top 25 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 01, 2018, 03:08:04 AM
Why should it be one year?
Is that time that is less long for you?
LOL

Crytocurrency does not take years, because the price is always volatile so in a matter of hours and minutes it always produces profits and losses, depending on how we take the option.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 17, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Choosing a project for investment is quite difficult, but that's our job if we want to succeed, there are some people who regret investing because they don't carefully choose a project to invest. better if you are interested in investment please buy masternode and get a very high passive daily income if you join the fork project that I bring this
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
September 17, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

There is a new project called Metacash, which has a great distribution plan and large staking rewards. The current circulating supply is really low as only a small amount of the total 30 million was airdropped, the rest will be released through a set of 28 (24 left) airdrops where you receive 4% of your balance each week, as well as a staking rate of 120!%

The final batch of coins will be released in a special third round! A small investment now could result in a massive gain a year from now, even if the dollar price stays the same!  Cool

You can check out this discord or ANN for more details  Smiley
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Remember that today there is no such thing as holding for a year or more, today, if you have invested, you need to understand that you must now constantly look at the course and if in the end you still get to earn, the level of earnings will depend on your desire to earn.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
I think for long time investment bitcoin is more suitable then altcoins. Bitcoin has the highest capitalization in is much more stable than most of the altcoins. Also bitcoin market is many times bigger.
Activity: 588
September 12, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
One year is not a long a time. Now I have invested into MinexCoin, I am receiving passive monthly interest about 5%! And this month should be MinexCards released!
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
I figure you ought to really look at Asura it is one the vest Ico's of this current year and has great plabs it depends on neo and is made to change the esport gaming world and with the developing fame of esport can likewise make it conceivable in thr ongoing years with your plan to hold for a year this ico may be something of your advantage do look at it the ico deal is still on and it will end soon so do investigate it
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
In matters of investment, it is better to listen to the opinion of experts, but to choose independently which coin to invest and how much money. For example, I see the point of investing only in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
We can not now guess exactly what will happen to the market in a few years. I think that the crypto currency market is developing along its path and no prediction can be exact.
Pages:
Jump to: