Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 8. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
invest only in top coins that are well established in the market and have good technology because they will only start to grow next year
Activity: 154
November 08, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
Maybe you should buy Ethereum because the price is clearly very low for him and this is the most important altcoin market there will undoubtedly grow in the future.
Activity: 57
November 08, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
I'll go with Steem, EOS and ethereum
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
It is not so simple. If you have bought 1 BTC at the price of 20.000 USD, you will definitely need to wait much longer than a year to make great profits. But, if you have bought 1 BTC at the price of 5800 USD and holding it for a year, you will become rich Smiley

Haha if someone buys at $ 20k, I think they need to wait until 2020 for Bitcoin to get back to that price. By 2020, it is predicted that each block will be halved and only 6.25 Bitcoins will be exploited per block.
Activity: 154
November 08, 2018, 06:49:49 AM
invest now in a coin odyssey because i'm sure it will grow very much in 2019
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Yeah! Think that one year for altcoins is too long time! Next year will be a year of stablecoins!
Here is one airdrop of stablecoin https://initiativeq.com/invite/rz0GQRdnm
Signing up only by invitations!
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
What is bad bitcoin or ethereum, in my opinion, these coins were able to successfully prove that they are able to survive any drops!
Activity: 210
November 08, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
I think it is profitable to buy alkaline. Drawdown in them is very significant and if you use common sense, the growth will be significant !
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
It is not so simple. If you have bought 1 BTC at the price of 20.000 USD, you will definitely need to wait much longer than a year to make great profits. But, if you have bought 1 BTC at the price of 5800 USD and holding it for a year, you will become rich Smiley
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
Looking for mooning coin at this time is just like living on another dream, full of speculative things IMO. Why not starting daily trading, the risk are seems look like the same as holding for a long time at this moment.
  It seems that there is no such coin ... Coins that I watch every day on the stock exchange do not give big profits
Activity: 476
November 07, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
i think that there are a lpt of promising new coins but you need to understand that it is kind of  a risk and get readty to that
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 07, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
This year most of the ICOs can not hit the hard cap that means they need more time for developing their products. Like in real businesses life outside any good utility token project needs a few years to be matured. In conclusion It can be good idea to keep them for a long term if you believe the project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
I have few altcoins which will remain right where they are for at least one year. I invested in eth, eos, cardano, stellar, ripple, neo, prl, mwat
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Why does it have to be 1 year? You know, a lot of things can change in 1 year - you should constantly learn more about various projects and that should affect where you put your money
copper member
Activity: 166
November 07, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
I will be straightforward, Now i am without a doubt incredibly tired with finding like threads in addition to Now I am probably not simply just about to acquire anything mainly because I definitely not view almost any constructive announcement around 5 many weeks, although Now I am simply just ended by means of the point that bitcoin received many putting intended for luring persons, persons got in addition to the dollars seemed to be absent, every little thing is straightforward.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 13, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
I am sincere, Now I'm previously extremely sick and tired of experiencing these kinds of content and also Now I'm certainly not merely planning to make one thing due to the fact I really do not necessarily notice virtually any optimistic media for approximately some weeks, yet Now I'm merely ceased simply by the fact bitcoin acquired plenty of growing regarding getting folks, folks emerged and also their particular funds has been long gone, almost everything is easy.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
October 03, 2018, 09:54:55 PM
the number of altcoin is so much. the more options, then we don't get wrong. especially for altcoin which indeed will we play in long term. I suggest you choose the ethereum or dash only. Since both of these altcoin is already proven and able to survive as well as having a clear future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
We can not now guess exactly what will happen to the market in a few years. I think that the crypto currency market is developing along its path and no prediction can be exact.

I agree
you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 09:52:33 PM
Looking for mooning coin at this time is just like living on another dream, full of speculative things IMO. Why not starting daily trading, the risk are seems look like the same as holding for a long time at this moment.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 09:13:42 PM
If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace. Other good options would be Litecoin, Monero, and Stellar. All of them have their own unique advantages.
learn altcoi here, if you have found an altcoin that can grow in the future you can start investing, start when the market price drops. I believe more in the future of bitcoin because bitcoin still has the highest value.
Pages:
Jump to: