Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 10. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
I prefer to invest in small altcoins. it brings much more money then hodling bit alts for  a long time
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
DeepOnion is a promising altcoin to invest in 2018. One of the major reasons behind it’s growth is the enormous amount of their community support. DeepOnion ensures the security of user identical info by hiding their IP address.
Activity: 172
August 10, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
Nano altcoin is one of the best in recent times. The best thing about them is their instant transaction process and this platform is also feasible. This protocol does not have block size issue as it is easy to run.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 06:27:11 AM
Invest on altcoin is a good option. So many people are investing on this project that’s why its demand also increasing. When one projects demand increase then this project will must profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 06:25:53 AM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

In my opinion the best altcoins to invest in this year is ethereum,NEO,EOS,ADA, and LTC these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
I think that it is better to invest in btc because this currency has many pros as well as ether which is the second one in the rating. I have never invested in altoins because to my mind, it is better to have btc for long hold
Activity: 68
August 10, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
For me stellar and ethereum they do have great developments as years passed by
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 10, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
There are many good project in market like cardano,stellar,NEM,NEO,Ethereum and some more.

Always do some research before putting money on any project because market is very bearish at the moment.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
Do you know what makes life more exciting and interesting? This is new knowledge, opportunities and prospects. You can find them here. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
Yes, there were short-term investments that year, in this year, it seems to me, no altcoyin will shoot, everything will fall.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
investment in the crypto world is very promising until now but I do not agree for the short term profitable, there are also those who lose because their altcoin prices do not match the ico price they buy, almost all the altcoins that enter the market price under ico first release but there some are also more than ico prices, so in my opinion investment in the crypto world is the same as a jackpot if lucky he can
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
In my own opinion, the best altcoin to invest in this year 2018 is ethereum because it is the most potential and most promising altcoin in crypto. It also has very good technology and it has a large community and a good smart contract.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
this is a good time to buy, all coins are red and if you buy now you will get a profit if they experience recovery even if it's a little. In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is now the right decision when the ETH is now nearing the bottom of $ 360.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 10, 2018, 06:14:47 AM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I think KMD , MNX , ADA will be the most impressive coins at the end of this year and next year because I always pay attention to some new technologies and also the ecosystems for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 10, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment

if you think Ripple was the only one or even the biggest one then it just means you don't know anything about the altcoin market Cheesy

XRP was an awesome short term pump which i believe  was about 7000% profit but it was nowhere near the biggest pump or jackpot if you like to call it. there has been hundreds of pumps and at least 50 coins were bigger than XRP last year...
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
I wouldn't look past the top-marketcap coins since a lot of them will fade away into irrelevancy in a couple months. Check out BTCP, its rebase and compatibility with BTC's Lightning Network makes me believe that it will be the top stealth crypto we'll have.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 06:09:51 AM
For now, it is very difficult to determine the choice to buy coins because the price is decreasing, but try to buy an ETH with a current price of $ 358 and possibly the end of the year will reach $ 600. If you want to make a profit you can buy CREDITS for $ 0.19 and at the end of the year, I believe that the coin will go to the moon to make a profit. Maybe with the decline in prices at this time makes us confused to buy it, but if for the investment we certainly wait to get a profit and this might be the choice for you in buying coins.
Activity: 40
August 10, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
Ethereum classic is the best option for invest as an altcoin I guess. Recently it’s price is little downtown so you have to invest a little and can make a good profit from it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
August 10, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

I think privacy coins such as ZEC, XZC and XMR will make a bigger splash at some point in the future.

Also, I think all these smart contracts platforms are overvalued big time. It doesn't make sense to have so many of them in the first place, and the demand for smart contracts is simply not there yet. Also, people completely overestimate the importance of technology in this field. There is only one metric which is of importance when it comes to technology, and this metric is "does it work?". The question is not how well it works, how much more potential there is or anything. As long as it barely works, you only have to check for the size of the community, especially the size of the developers community and the overall network effect. Unless some black swan event happens, Ethereum will beat up every competitors ass, no contest.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
If I have to invest in Altcoins now I will surely buy, more IOSToken, SXDT, Aion, Litecoin, Dash and of course Ethereum because I believe that there are some exciting things that would happen to these coins in the coming days, months or even years. As the market is still in red it is now the best time to buy some and hold but unfortunately I don't have capital to invest which is pretty damn unlucky. One thing that makes me think twice is that the gas fee is too high now.
Pages:
Jump to: