Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 3. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
I think NEO coins and Litecoin are good for investment now.
because altcoin is currently experiencing a decline in each market.
You can take advantage of this opportunity to buy it and hold it from now
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
Altcoins is a good long-term investment and is quite capable of making good profits. In order to determine the project, study a well crypto market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
One of my best investment is with Trustedcars is incorporated in Germany . One of the best platform for Car dealership and mobility provider they are already rollout in the market and expanding their platform by adopting blockchain technologies to ensure the security of their transaction with lesser fees and to incentivize client who uses their services and perform good conduct within the platform !
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
If you want to invest in altcoins then this is the best time to invest because mostly top altcoins are available at very cheap price. ETH, NEO, LTC,  are the  best coins to invest as per my opinion, Those coins can gives you good profit.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Investing is quite dangerous now, I agree here, but cryptocurrencies like Eos and Eth will make the risk much lower and they are reliable enough for me.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 16, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
Not only Ripple, Litecoin was a good coin last year and that was really unexpected, no one expected Litecoin to rise last year it was a really surprising move and everyone just rushed it. I still believe that Litecoin has the potential this year and it may increase. As for Ethereum, we all already knows that the price increases whenever the price of Bitcoin starts to increase, and that’ one is for sure that we are going to invest in it.

I wouldn't invest in altcoins in this market. Wait for a sign that the altcoin season is coming. If you really want to go for an altcoin check out Binance Coin and ZRX.
I have already heard about binance cash and doing my own research on it for considering about investing with it but what is ZRX. Let me check in google. If your time permits, please share more about when you suggest a coin to this community. I mean just a coin name alone will not be enough for anyone.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
Market is rising slowly. So if you want, you can invest in aktcoins.
August 16, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Not every coin is good. Some of them can be scam or faulty. So be careful picking your coin.
Activity: 17
August 16, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
new coins are coming in market with different offers and qualities. Find out who is best then invest.
August 16, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Investing in altcoin is a good choice. There are many altcoins in market. Choose which are fits for you and go ahead.
August 16, 2018, 07:11:52 AM
In which altcoin you want to invest, try to find them by your own analysis that what are best for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
August 15, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

I would recommend to buy Waves. This cryptocurrency  was rated as one of the ten-fold cryptocurrenies by Vicoin in 2018. Vicoin Ratings is committed to tracking the global blockchain project, through the rating model, screening quality projects.
Activity: 490
August 15, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
In my opinion, a good altcoin for investment is ethereum. As we know that ethereum prices are higher than other altcoins, the price is easier to adjust with bitcoin.
August 15, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
There are many kinds of altcoins there, sometimes there are fake ones. But in my opinion, this is a suitable time to invest in altcoins because now the price of Alycoin Mirah and the need to wait until prices rise if you want to get profits.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 15, 2018, 05:34:39 AM
I think investing in Ethereum is the best for now because I see the history of Ethereum which is so good and the price is cheap, making you able to buy Ethereum in large quantities. You can also track Ethereum exchange rates in the next few days to make investment decisions.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 15, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
Every time I invest in altcoyins the next day the price goes down)). It turns out that now it is best to wait a month until the price drops to the very bottom and then only buy altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 06:36:28 AM
I wouldn't invest in altcoins in this market. Wait for a sign that the altcoin season is coming. If you really want to go for an altcoin check out Binance Coin and ZRX.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 15, 2018, 06:34:45 AM
It is really hard to say, which altcoins will be gonna be the game changer for this year, but, it is much better if you will seek it by yourself, because at the end of the day, you will only the one gonna decide, which altcoins you will buy, but for me, buy those altcoins that are below the ICO price, and you will have profits.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

100% look at this last major dip, virtually all coins in the red except Stellar up 7% for the week & Bitcoin up 1.66% for the week.

So glad I am all in on Stellar!
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
Now you can find real projects that have already collected the necessary budget for launch and sale. And, most likely, they will grow well in the next year or two. I look at the altcoins in the range from 50 to 100 on CoinMarketCap. They are much more likely to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: