Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 8. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 10, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
Short term coins were hard to predict and many times those were just manipulated and hyped by the whales to tarp big profits,so better stay away from those coins because many people were lost their money from investing on the ripple.I think ethereum is still good choice for short and long term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
August 10, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

I thinking about a special coin. That's name TRX. I have a hope of coin TRX. It will hit more around 4X or more. Just I love with TRX coin. It has more effective to grow rate value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
You can make short-term investments. Now there are many successful ICO projects, but they need to be carefully chosen.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
Ethereum is a great project and is accepted by many companies, and if you are looking for an altcoin that is good for investment then you can choose ethereum. Ethereum is stronger and can survive in the long run, and can provide good results.
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
 EOS and LTC are great in ALTs  for investing. EOS; experiencing a bull run which can go on for quite some time. Others are equivalently good to Invest on too.
Activity: 37
August 10, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
Stellar; IOTA; EOS and LTC are some of the ALTs to look for/invest in. Among these; EOS is right now experiencing a bullish trend and the trend might go on for a extended period of time in such depressing market. You should definitely check all of them out.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
August 10, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
Top # 100 on Coinmarketcap is a sensible choice for investment decisions!
Digital money investments are risky, you should invest the amount you can take, not invest all that you have.
as what you say here is where we must be able to make strong mental management and learn continuously about cryptocurrency investment so that our predictions are accurate because risky things will be more risky if we are random...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 10, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Pumapay and Helbiz are really good for now. They are both below then ICO price and its going to pike soon.
I hope helbiz going to hit 50 cents and this means x50 in few months.
Also Pumapy just listed on hitbtc and its promising too.

helbiz actually has good future, they has good roadmap and developtment plan .but unfortunately their investor not in patience with developing progress.and most of them sell their token below ico price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 10, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
Top # 100 on Coinmarketcap is a sensible choice for investment decisions!
Digital money investments are risky, you should invest the amount you can take, not invest all that you have.
Activity: 560
August 10, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

I think there are many choices, and the wisest choice is in altcoins that have the top 10. this is very important when investing in declines as it is currently happening. in my opinion if you have a lot of money you better try to study it as I recommend.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
Pumapay and Helbiz are really good for now. They are both below then ICO price and its going to pike soon.
I hope helbiz going to hit 50 cents and this means x50 in few months.
Also Pumapy just listed on hitbtc and its promising too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
I invested in many tokens. I will have a choice.
Do not listen to anyone. Choose yourself.
Activity: 103
August 10, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
For me It's good to invest on PRiVCY right now. This is currently one of my favorite. New partnership come and more news are yet to come. It's communty is getting bigger day by day. Currently undervalued but I personnaly believed that It will going to shill this year.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
I think among all ALT coin Ethereum is the best. It’s in the second position after bitcoin. It’s current market capitalization is more than 64 billion dollar. SO it’s the best coin to invest.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

Now we cant predict to invest any coins. Because btc eth and altcoins are going to down strongly. Every years i saw this period is same. But this year have lot of coins in the cryptocurrency market. So somebody thinking crypto is a gembling think. That mindset we cant change. I hope sometimes end of year will change this market situation.
But in my opinion, the best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum because this is the most potential and most promising altcoin in crypto. It also has excellent technology and has a large community and good smart contracts.
copper member
Activity: 376
August 10, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
I don't think there are too many altcoins worth investing in and saving this year, because I saw too many altcoins just crashing in a week! If you need to hold a certain coin for a long time, then NEO, ADA, ETH, BTC is the best choice!

My exact thoughts too, but again these coins have crashed so much beyond 50% from ATH, how long can they return?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 10, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Now we cant predict to invest any coins. Because btc eth and altcoins are going to down strongly. Every years i saw this period is same. But this year have lot of coins in the cryptocurrency market. So somebody thinking crypto is a gembling think. That mindset we cant change. I hope sometimes end of year will change this market situation.
Activity: 75
August 10, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
Peoples are investing on these coins because these coins are profitable. These coins are also less risky because these are stable in the market. So you can invest on altcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 10, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
Look at the top coin now. NEO is the coin worth investing. NEO prices are at their lowest level and are being supported. Buy it now and cut the hole when NEO down below 20$. But I think for sure at the current price, NEO will come back soon
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
To invest now I will choose ethereum, because ethereum has now become the most popular altcoin and also ethereum is the best altcoin so it can compete with bitcoin. And I hope that at the end of the year ethereum prices will grow better and the price can rise even higher.
Dear, can you tell me what is the superiority of Ethereum over other altcoins? If the fact that most of the projects spend their ICO on ETH, so this is a temporary phenomenon. Please note that over the past few months, the number of projects that conduct ICO on other platforms has increased.
Pages:
Jump to: