Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 4. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 15, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
Ripple is still going to be a good choice to take. Furthermore, there is an NEO and EOS started showed a good development. invest in it I think it is inappropriate to do when compared to another altcoin. but of course, everyone has their own views and choices about it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
As for me, price might not be okay now but, Ethereum has been the best altcoin which has been able to compete with bitcoin. Ripple is also going to make its name in 2018 and is going to be very much profitable for people that invest in it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
I think among all ALT coin Ethereum is the best. It’s in the second position after bitcoin. It’s current market capitalization is more than 64 billion dollar. SO it’s the best coin to invest.

But why do you think that Ethereum will bring you huge profit in the future? Ethereum price is stable because of ICOs market, but it gets been dying in this year.
August 15, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
Despite the tottal demotivation on the market. now the time is good for buying long-term and short-term hold. I don't want to give any financial advice and everyone should do own analyses, but below I listed coins in which I am currently interesting:
For short-term:
1. MFT - they paid for marketing but we don't see it yet. So, there is a great chance that a marketing campaign will start soon and will we see the nice pump.
2. BCD - just for speculation.
3. SWTH - just for speculation.
4. SOUL - just for speculation.
5. ZIL - just for speculation.

For long-term:
1. ONT
2. BNB
3. HT
4. NEO
5. GAS
6. ELA

You have a good list for long-term, Huobi token and BNB definitely will growth in next 1-2 years, because they are exchange tokens, but what Elastos are doing there?
August 15, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
I think for those prices you can buy any altcoin and will make the good profit, because they are all on the bottom )). But I prefer to buy altcoins from top-10 coinmarcetcap.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
Despite the tottal demotivation on the market. now the time is good for buying long-term and short-term hold. I don't want to give any financial advice and everyone should do own analyses, but below I listed coins in which I am currently interesting:
For short-term:
1. MFT - they paid for marketing but we don't see it yet. So, there is a great chance that a marketing campaign will start soon and will we see the nice pump.
2. BCD - just for speculation.
3. SWTH - just for speculation.
4. SOUL - just for speculation.
5. ZIL - just for speculation.

For long-term:
1. ONT
2. BNB
3. HT
4. NEO
5. GAS
6. ELA
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
Ethereum I think Altcoint is the best investment, many people invest in ethereum, for ethereum's short-term investment is good, if you invest in ethereum you will not lose
Activity: 53
August 15, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
Take a look at privacy coins like Zcash, Monero or Privcy and hold them longterm.
Activity: 191
August 15, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
It's a great time to invest certainly ETH-XRP, EOS and Stellar. As we see in the market capitalization of all the coins that are down. While the ETH fall further and this makes all the Altcoin also the price is very low. Such a condition is better to store coins and buy coins at low prices.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 15, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
For a long time; Ethereum has been the best altcoin which has been able to compete with bitcoin. LItecoin is also making its name in 2018 and is very much profitable for the investors who are interested to invest in altcoins.

This two has the potential of growing. This is the real profitable alternative. This coins will not failed your expectations. This will surely give you something in return. The thing you did not really expect. But then you meed to still be wise in everything.
Activity: 108
August 15, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
For this year I think litecoin and ethereum are champions. and I think ethereum is very good to make as a long-term investment. Crypto's world that is easy to change makes people confused about which one to choose. and the decision is on yourself.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
You can invest your money in Eos and Neo, if you eant to have minimal risks and maximum profit. These atlcoins will help you to reach this aim without any problems.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Altcoin is good for investment in my opinion is LTC, because in my opinion a good coin to be made as an investment and will definitely give you profit is LTC.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
our opinion is to hold back bitcoin and ethereum, because this year the price is also cheap, so I will hold it back by waiting a few months the price will recover, so we will also easily get a lot of money at a better price.
Activity: 602
August 14, 2018, 09:13:30 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
For me amongst the altcooins the best is the etherium to invest , and now is the best time to buy and invest in etherium because its price is below $300 . Because etherium is for a long term investments and long term gaining of profits. When etherium goes high in value its a guaranteed big profit just like bitcoin. Etherium is the most popular altcoins in the cryptocurrency world and  most used token in ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 14, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

Talking about alt coins, it always reminds me of how ether represents on this area as we know that it's the crypto next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. But with the recent dip ETH is experiencing, it is the best time right now to include ETH in your crypto assets.
Yes I agree on that. I see that the altcoin is now dropping same with the eth. But i believe that the eth is the most amazing coin and we need to invest on it today because it has an amazing features and demand. The huge dip that we experience on BTC and eth today is really a great opportunity.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 14, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

Talking about alt coins, it always reminds me of how ether represents on this area as we know that it's the crypto next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. But with the recent dip ETH is experiencing, it is the best time right now to include ETH in your crypto assets.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 08:38:50 PM
the price of bitcoin is getting fall then there will be many tokens or coin altcoins experiencing a big correction and this will be a long-term investment
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Some worthwhile altcoin for us to invest is Stellar, and Monero. These are two altcoins that I am very confident, I think in the near future they will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Stellar has impressive growth rates, which provide high stability. Monero has the perfect technology, it brings privacy to the user. All transactions with Monero are completely anonymous. I believe in future Monero will be more popular and its price will increase.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is the best to invest now while the market is low because its price decreased a lot and i believe that when the market recovers it will have a big increased because of its potential and good qualities, it is on the top altcoins now in the marketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: