Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 7. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
Man XVG is at mouth watering low price. Also BTG is also at a stunning low, Litecoin is also at low. I would have gone for all three of them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:00:30 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
I would aim for NEO, cardano, EOS, ripple and ethereum, I was thinking of Tron but it looks kind of lame in my opinion, the first ones are what I think the most promising altcoins in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 10, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?
It is hard to make decisions at this moment because the market is currently and continuously falling. There's no assurance on which one will be able to recover eventually. So I think, it would be a better idea to invest on big cryptos in the market to have a higher chance of recovery and at the same time, earning profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
For good altcoins, consider ETH and NEO. Another choice may be Dogecoin. This coins I have suggested are very much guaranteed. They already have a very large and stable market.
Activity: 36
August 10, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
I'm also very curious what coins to be invested as the very potential crypto in this year. I'm analyzing some coins for investment such as Stellar and EOS. EOS is like the ETH and it is potential enough. Stellar uses different type of platform but it offers interesting features right now.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 10, 2018, 07:47:20 PM
It's Cardano, ripple, EOS. These are potential altcoins. They have better features than bitcoin. I believe these altcoins will create a new breakthrough for the electronic money market.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 10, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
Of course, need to invest, but very conservatively. I think that need to pay attention to proven altcoyins, such as the Ethereum, NEO, EOS. Can also choose new projects, such as Zilliqa and Quarkchain.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 10, 2018, 06:57:21 PM
I think the best altcoin to invest in this year is Ethereum. As I think, Ethereum is altcoin worth the most investment, it is much called the queen of the market. Many investors hold ETH, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. Although Ethereum's prices have fallen sharply, at only $ 330,but I believe that this is only Eth's price fluctuation, and it will rebound and accelerate later this year.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 10, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
There are presently many altcoin around now that one wonder which one is profitable to be invested in but presently I will go for the ethereum (eth) because I believe it has a very big prospect and if done can be a big force to reckon with.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
That's DigiByte (DGB). The DGB forecast is likely to be high this year. Although it is currently priced at $ 0.034762, DGB is expected to rise to $ 5 in five years. It is even called "sleeping giant" and "mysterious gem". That's enough for you to know this is a good bet.
Activity: 197
August 10, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
I don’t think so. It won’t wise to invest for stellar. Because as per as current crypto market scenario; I can say that bitcoin and Ethereum will be the best choice to invest.

in fact, I think that investing in the etherium is a win-win option. But first of all it is necessary to be adjusted on long-term prospect even with such investments.
I have nothing wrong with investing in altcoin. Moreover, altcoin currently has opportunities and good progress as there are say ethereum example. I think the ethereum suitable for investment especially for investors with the financiers are not much. because the price is reasonable but the advantage is also great.
Activity: 383
August 10, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
if you analyzed the market then you will understand that how impressive it condition is now in the market so I think it is a wise decision to invest on something which have good price rate; but of course the choice is completely on you
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
I would wait a little longer. It looks like the market will collapse even lower and technical analysis on this indicates in any case, we will soon see how it will actually be.
Activity: 144
August 10, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
I believe that NEO has great prospects for development and it is worth investing in it.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
after bitcoin altcoin is capturing the largest amount of users some I thing it will be very wise decision to invest on cause it has created a good position because of it's high rate so I think you can trust on it with your money
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
Don’t go for stellar. It won’t be profitable. The price of the stellar is getting down day by day. You can invest in bitcoin; eth; litecoin or ripple. These are little bit stable than other currencies.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
In this year the best future should have coins which have good technology like ethereum or neo. These two coins probably will achieve success in next months but currently we must be patience and wait
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
I think I need to invest my money in Ethereum. A good and promising coin that has been successfully operating for several years. In this project, a very strong team of developers should raise this project to the top of the crypto market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
August 10, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
I don’t think so. It won’t wise to invest for stellar. Because as per as current crypto market scenario; I can say that bitcoin and Ethereum will be the best choice to invest.

in fact, I think that investing in the etherium is a win-win option. But first of all it is necessary to be adjusted on long-term prospect even with such investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: