Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins to Invest? - page 6. (Read 2098 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 11, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

You can invest in ETH. If you have it, you can either hold it for long term, or use it to participating ICO's.
My opinion about investing in crypto, always know the coin what you want to buy. Because when you don't know the coin, it may will end to be a sh*tcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
From My Point of Pixel, I hope the best SIA and NEO Coin to invest in 2018. SIA is a prominent platform that enables users to make payments and send from anywhere in the world. On the other hand, the value of NEO may be further increased. I'm going for the two. Both have a great future, and they will be the most profitable altcoins in short term! For a long time, The best Altcoin is Ethereum, can compete with bitcoin. But remember that, it's not a great demand as Bitcoin. Ripple has a name in 2018 and is very profitable for investors who are interested in investing.
Activity: 176
August 11, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
for us altcoins that are good we invest now, bitcoin, Litecoin, Ada, TEN, ethereum and Neo,
Activity: 173
August 11, 2018, 06:08:48 AM
Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

We all know that cryptocurrency market is very known nowadays world wide and i really believe that even is market to is very cheap but i stilll very confident that it will recover soon but the challenge for now to many investors is to choose the right coins to invest considering that there are so many coins available in the market.
Activity: 272
August 11, 2018, 06:05:46 AM
This decision will vary from investors to investors as different investors follow different strategies. I think bitcoin investment will be good decision than altcoins. We all know that until bitcoin rises; there will be no rise in the altcoins as per the previous experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
At the moment, I think the best choice to invest in is USDT Smiley. You should invest your money to buy USDT and wait until price of whole crypto market dump more then you'll have chance to buy good cryptocurrencies with very low price and with the same amount of money at the beginning, you'll be able to get larger amount of cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 11, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
i might wait for another drop in altcoins and then i would suggest to go for a neo investement. Neo might raise to the current ethereum price andd maybe even more
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
I started cryptocurrency trading with ethereum and Bitcoin. These coins have really been of great benefit than ever to me and i will like to always buy them and hodl. For now, i am stuck to invest in only ethereum and no alt again.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 05:39:49 AM
Investment strategy will vary from person to person. In which coin one will have faith it cannot be told. But if you carefully follow the market and keep in touch of it, you may find your desired one.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is now the right decision when the current ETH is approaching the bottom of $ 360. You can track the ETH exchange rate in the next few days to make an investment decision. This time is good for investing in Ethereum, so that takes the chain asap bro!
Investing into Ethereum is not a good decision right now. Ethereum will surely break the resistance and its price will be arroun 200$ or less, so be careful and rather wait Wink.

Maybe at this moment is not good but their is a right time to invest. It does not mean that it would not good to invest because at all times their is flactuations. The decisions you made will depends on the right timing. The value is high anytime will change.
Activity: 86
August 11, 2018, 05:07:49 AM
For us litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, NXT is also good we hold this year, because all three coins are also good coins we get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 40
August 11, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
There are many alt coins in this market for investment like ethereum; erc 20 tokens etc. but i will say to invest in the bitcoin as it will be relatively safe investment than otters in the market now. Moreover bitcoin is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 99
August 11, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
If you are in doubt; look at the list of the top 10 coins there are worth investing in. But if still in uncertainty; the best one right now would be Stellar Lumens; NEO; NEM and ETH. These altcoins are doing exceptionally well.
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 04:39:06 AM
Diversification is the new Bitcoin, since there are a ton of exiting projects, and counting. Would suggest some reasearch on "blue chip" altcoins first and walk your way down if you got the time.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 11, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
I think NEO would be the altcoin to invest in this year. NEO has the max supply of 100,000,000 and market cap of
194,291 BTC. I think it can touch a big figure by this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 11, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
Right now the perceived big 3 are:

BTC, ETH and LTC. Obviously from a Market cap perspective those aren't the Top 3 but again, that's why I used the word perceived.

That's fair enough. To add more to your post I'd say that by looking at the Market cap I'd consider BTC and ETH obviously as the main 2 coins and with runner ups of Stellar & Tether as to me they look like 2 most stable coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
Ripple I guess will still give quite an interesting surprise for this year. cooperation built with many major corporations ripple made it will be able to achieve high scores in some time in the future again. so it might be a good choice to enter into ripple again for quite some time in the future.
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
Right now the perceived big 3 are:

BTC, ETH and LTC. Obviously from a Market cap perspective those aren't the Top 3 but again, that's why I used the word perceived.

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
This year's ALT investment may not be as good as it was last year. I even think this year we should avoid other coin investments and invest the main money in Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
I think stellar is the potential coin in the market. Right now; its price is literally flying in the market. It is the third most popular coin in the market and it would be wise enough to invest on it.
Pages:
Jump to: