Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins: to Mine or to Buy? That is the Question - page 3. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If you extract cryptocurrency, you can make a profit almost immediately. When you buy a cryptocurrency, you can make a profit after a while
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I tired to mine altcoin, i found mining become difficult this days may for very new altcoin it will be profitable, but i suggest buy altcoin instead of mining.

If you have got all the mining equipments then it is good to mine, else as suggested buying is the right choice.

When the price of bitcoin was around $3200 the amount spend upon mining the same was close to the same value which leaves miners without profit where there is high electricity consumption charges.

Now as the price of bitcoin has grown high the mining cost has decreased and the profitability has increased. The scenario hasn't chnaged with altcoins as there is no big growth relative to bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
I am not a miner but from what I have read around, I will stick to my usual buying of coins than attempting to enter into mining for the reason that mining costs a lot and it isn't easy to even mine a single block. And even if you are going to be mining a block per day, when you consider the amount of money you will spend to mine it, it is better to use that money to buy and hold than to mine with it. As I said, I am not a mining expert but I do not want to venture with this area.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
of course to buy. minin needs huge investments and time. netter to buy some coins that mine it
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
I tired to mine altcoin, i found mining become difficult this days may for very new altcoin it will be profitable, but i suggest buy altcoin instead of mining.

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
PREVIOUSLY....

Analized my experience in cryptocurrency since 2014 year I made a conclusion that PoW mining is less profitable than just buying coins ever. With several exclusions that just confirmed the rule.
So what is your experience?
Cons and pros of both methods to make money in cryptoworld?

Now I prefer holding coins, PoS mining and other methods without noisy and hot hardware

AND NOW

Weekly reports and OP update soon...

To me buying a coin is more profitable especially when you buy from weak hands that are dumping, you stand a chance to make massive income but heee why not combine both as the main reason is for profit making making and with both it's a double
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
I believe that all methods are very good. This is how it will get better. Personally, I prefer to work on the stock exchange and follow the course of cryptocurrency. This is a pretty quick way to get cryptocurrency on your wallet. And in order to minimize you need to invest a huge amount of funds in the equipment and it is not yet known how to happen. So I wish you all good luck.
Activity: 531
PREVIOUSLY....

Analized my experience in cryptocurrency since 2014 year I made a conclusion that PoW mining is less profitable than just buying coins ever. With several exclusions that just confirmed the rule.

Now I prefer holding coins, PoS mining and other methods without noisy and hot hardware

AND NOW

Well, I prefer holding because it is easy to directly buy altcoins than to build a rig just for mining. You will also have a problem gathering or collecting the right hardware parts for it and also I think that mining on this bearish market will not be very profitable.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
mining or buying is the same, what distinguishes only when mining we get an altcoin in a free manner without having to buy it but it can't match what we want. if you buy you can determine which altcoin you will invest
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Both approaches require knowledge in the field. Regards mining, you have to be located in a country where electricity price is low, probably Latin America would be a good choice for mining. Regarding the buying, if you want to take it seriously, you will have to consult with some people who are a pro in investing in crypto. So, anyway, this is tricky.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
PREVIOUSLY....

AND NOW

yes, we can mine without any capital, only relying on the payment from mining. even if it is paid, it will not be paid without any funds. if the purchase is certain to have the coin and must have thought carefully to buy it before.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Week #7 Report (14 JUL - 20 JUL)

###
MINING
##########
BUYING
Activity: 462
IMHO PoS mining better for me as it represents a compound interest strategy, when you reinvesting your income in mining again and again
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
It seems to me that now there is no point in mining coins, because the profit is very small, it is better to trade, the profit will be much more.

If you know what you are doing in trading, the turn around of your investments is relatively faster than in mining. And if your concern is only to gain profit and not about the background of the coin, look for pump and dump coins, but you need to know when to get in with them, else you will lose money. A long time trader knows where to get their hands on when it comes to trading. As they are familiar with their market movement, they can easily take risk their money but of course they are expecting a good return. If you are mining an altcoin, and they are not yet in exchanges, you are not sure if you will ever sell them or not.
Activity: 509
It seems to me that now there is no point in mining coins, because the profit is very small, it is better to trade, the profit will be much more.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
One profitable coin to mine! Here is the proof! SWAT Mining Farm owned by @antarmontar D & M Member of the project in Iran.. With Earnings of more than 2400 USD last month using lean mining Android APP! Cost of electricity and Internet Data per month just 40 USD!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51558917

Minting transactions of mined SWAT transferred to mining addresses live can be seen here..

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809

Hello,
From the image, it is certainly that you mined with smartphones. How to do this? And, which coin(s) did you mine with those phones? Can you share more details because I have never mined crypto currencies with smart phones?
Week #6 Report (07 JUL - 13 JUL)

###
MINING
##########
BUYING
Week #5 Report (30 JUN - 06 JUL)

###
MINING
##########
BUYING
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
One profitable coin to mine! Here is the proof! SWAT Mining Farm owned by @antarmontar D & M Member of the project in Iran.. With Earnings of more than 2400 USD last month using lean mining Android APP! Cost of electricity and Internet Data per month just 40 USD!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51558917

Minting transactions of mined SWAT transferred to mining addresses live can be seen here..

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809

Activity: 426
I prefer to hold or buy coins. I don't like POW mining coins. Because I used to Mining a coin. Almost no money was made. Mining always occupies resources from all walks of life. It will cause waste of resources. So I hold coins and keep trading happily.

I also prefer to buy coins because mining is very difficult for me, where I need money. You can start trading with $10.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org