Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins: to Mine or to Buy? That is the Question - page 6. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Now you can start mining cryptocurrency, but only for the long term, for myself, I chose to buy cryptocurrency, it is much easier than to constantly monitor the mining farm!
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
I still want to build mining rigs because its part of my dream to have a big mining farm ,mining crypto might not be profitable for now but in the future it might still be profitable so I will keep investing and mining ,I thinks this is the best path
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
as return shows with limit on numbers to draws of relative with average results on terms of work parties might define of one on decision to follows with plan on longer terms of completion.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
In crypto space its been always weather seasons ,there are and will be time when mining will be profitable again,we've seen like this in the past and many are going out to build mining rigs but buying is what you can do anytime if you have the cash to buying is just better and easy too
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I'd rather buy ,I used to have mining rigs and they are now gathering dusts in the basement ,not profitable anymore and its total waste of electricity ,buying is the only present best option for now at least
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
I've experience both and I can boldly say buying is the easier way out and more profitable too,all you have to do is wait for the best time to buy e.g market price dips and you will get more tokens in your portfolio
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Mining is not profitable now as it used to be. Buying is the best option now especially this time the market is unstable. You can buy and hold them for sometime until the market recovers before selling.
Activity: 700
As you know mining is profitable at this time because BTC price is more than $8200 and buy can also be profitable if you choose good coin for long term investment.

Compare several months ago, its true that this time is more profitable to mining bitcoin. But it depend on electricity cost but most miner device right now very cheap and i think for long term, better mining altcoin like RVN, or BITC
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
As you know mining is profitable at this time because BTC price is more than $8200 and buy can also be profitable if you choose good coin for long term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Mining is no longer as profitable as it used to be, but you can invest in altcoins like Ethereum, litecoin, EOS, NEO, ADA, XLM, XRP and some others. These are solid projects which can last the test of time.
Activity: 266
Mining sounds like a long term investment to me where you will take a long time before you are able to make returns. But trading can give you short term profit, if the coin rises higher than the amount you bought it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, the guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. As for products, I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com for more Smiley

Sounds attractive so far, will explore more on my own and get back with own thoughts. Thanks a lot for recommendation
Activity: 42
Hmm, sounds pretty familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you tell me more about the products they are having, about the experience etc.

Well, the guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time, having own farm in California and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, having HQ and own service centers in New York, having special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. As for products, I recommend you to visit their website asicequipment. com for more Smiley
Well, I am not a huge expert, however aware of 1 advanced company that operated in the US. I believe you must have heard of it. Called Asicequipment. And they are widely discussed these days

Hmm, sounds pretty familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you tell me more about the products they are having, about the experience etc.
This is absolutely true and I fully agree with you in here. And talking about the equipment, are there many advanced solutions these days? Let's say, we are talking about the US market

Well, I am not a huge expert, however aware of 1 advanced company that operated in the US. I believe you must have heard of it. Called Asicequipment. And they are widely discussed these days
From my point of view, much depends on particular mining equipment and the market we are talking about. Cause costs on electricity differ from country to country, for example

This is absolutely true and I fully agree with you in here. And talking about the equipment, are there many advanced solutions these days? Let's say, we are talking about the US market
From my point of view, much depends on particular mining equipment and the market we are talking about. Cause costs on electricity differ from country to country, for example
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
I think the answer is obvious.If in the place where you live electricity is cheap,then mining is profitable.But also it will not be superfluous to buy altcoins.A diversified portfolio is the key to a successful future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think that few people are engaged in mining now.  And if you are busy with large sizes, no one uses it nowadays to trade and get very good profits and not bother with equipment and farms.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I think that now it is more affordable and more convenient to buy because mining is very difficult. At the moment, because of expensive Electricity and equipment, you can always buy and sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: