Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 113. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
At present, after the impact of recent incidents. The cryptocurrency market is going through hard times. However, it will recover in time. I think that Monero, Neo, ETH will have a future development. ETH is considered to be the coolest step in development. Meanwhile, monero and neo are increasingly perfecting their quality, service.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Altcoins in the future will evolve like the previous coins that are so amazing now. Examples such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more. And my view of the future Altcoins will grow very extraordinary.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
The most popular coin is etehreum and bitcoin, as many coin are currently based on ethereum.
And I think ethereum have many so potential to surprise us whole year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
I think privacy coins will be big in 2018 which is why I like DeepOnion and Zoin... both really great projects that deliver. I also like substratum and flixxo. All four are incredible buys right now.
Activity: 462
February 28, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
as everyone knows, the most popular and favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum. ethereum is the most potent coin for the future, as many altcoins are currently based on ethereum. and when compared with other altcoins, ethereum has the highest exchange volume of all altcoins
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
eth, xem, neo, nas, mcu My top-5 coins in 2018. I see a lot of good coins in 2018. This is because now this direction is growing very much. There are so many coins in 2018 that can raise 10-20-100 times. Here the main thing is to choose those coins that you trust and constantly monitor the information around them. It is better to choose coins that have a good project/product. But not those coins that have only a huge hype.
Activity: 351
February 28, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
No doubt that eth has every potential to surprise us whole year. despite all the odds we r encountering at the earlier stages, a pump that will surprise several millions is underway. other alts im looking forward also to make it big this year include maybe LTC, Elf and XML. but of course how many people have so many opinions...
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
Well there are tons of altcoins that will grow for sure, especially when the BTC price stabilizes, but the question is which of those have a long time future value, not just quick pumps Smiley

- Ethereum ETH ...due to the smart contracts and many ERC20 tokens already ETH will surely grow steadily.
 - DeepOnion ONION ...best and most up and coming privacy coin out there. Pretty new project yet but has a huge potential to grow because of its active development and community.

I also hold some LUX, QSP, PAY, LINK, ICN, HERO(PLAY), CRW, BRD, CV but these are small amounts (couple hundred $ each at maximum)

(and BTC of course but that is not an alt)
Activity: 176
February 28, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
I think you can buy Neo, ETH, VEN.  these are more profitable than other altcoins.
but the competition  is very hard now.Only good project and good advertised team well can be success.
Activity: 532
February 28, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
There are plenty of high potential altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump.Better look for those with great fundamentals which I found in some of these following altcoins:
1.Ethereum-dubbed to be the top altcoin,it has risen so much in a few years ago when it used to be only a few cents
2.Deeponion-my most highly recommended investment in altcoins,the fundamentals and technical analysis of the coin shows a lot of potential for an enormous growth
3.Litecoin-it can be adopted into day to day transactions,then the potential is there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
I think that the development of altcoin at this time very well, think yourself the best 5 coins today: BTC, ETH, BCH, NEO, lLTC. It has flourished in the market today, I have made a profit from it. And you can check their reports and the background of their company and developer so you can decide for yourself what Alts you will invest.
Activity: 23
February 28, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
I think it will be ETC; ETH; and Neo
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 28, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
I can't said which one will grow because i holding more than 40 different altcoin, all of them also my "children" , I'm sure that they will grow while crypto market pump later
Yes of course they can grow because many people are show interest and i think after end of the year it will increase its value, even there dumping but mostly pumping in the market. And i know some of them be in top like ethereum because right now it is in the top and increasing its value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 02:35:39 AM
Altcoins will grow this 2018. In my own opinion only.  Grin

Neo NEO - NEO is one of the largest and most significant coins in the cryptocurrency industry. NEO continues to grow so quickly is due to a number of key partnerships.

Ethereum ETH - Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time.

DeepOnion ONION - This coin is my favorite. It has a strong team behind it, Development team is always quick in making changes and adding new features and at the same time very carefully that all of the work is done very professionally and without mistakes. And the community behind this coin is just incredible.

Litecoin LTC - This coin is also one of the good investment, it is already among the most accepted cryptocurrencies around the world.
These are the exact same as mine and we fully agree on opinions!

This the year of Neo and LTC, followed by ETH and Onion. Although, I do think there will be a coin coming out of nowhere an making big hype, like IOTA.
Activity: 253
February 28, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
I do not know why everyone is discussing quite traditional altcoins, when you can make good money on tokens. Of course, you need to consider the risks and carefully choose the ICO in which you are investing. But it's worth it. I recently sold tokens by making x5 for 2 months. Half of the profit I took myself, half invested in the VLB. Just read their whiptepper, it's amazing idea. I can advise other projects if you want.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
February 28, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
I go with all the Privacy Coins like Verge XVG, XSPEC Spectrecoin and DeepOnion. 2018 many gouverments will start regulate or bann cryptocurrencies. And when this happends, the anonymous coins will be needed more then ever before. Those privacy coins make possible to use cryptocurrencies in countrys where the gouverment censor the internet really strong. And even more people dont want to let other people know where they send their money. With other cryptocurrencies when you send someone some coins, you can always see in the blockchain explorer how much he also received.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
I see from the development of Altcoin at this time. for 5 good coins in 2018 are BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, BCH, and LTC. because the development of 5 coins that can be said to be stable and is the top sequence of all the coins. for NEO itself is still below LTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
February 28, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
Among the top coins -  ETH, LTC, NEO, QTUM and XMR are my fave altcoins.
Some ETH tokens look promising as well.

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
Altcoins will grow this 2018. In my own opinion only.  Grin

Neo NEO - NEO is one of the largest and most significant coins in the cryptocurrency industry. NEO continues to grow so quickly is due to a number of key partnerships.

Ethereum ETH - Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time.

DeepOnion ONION - This coin is my favorite. It has a strong team behind it, Development team is always quick in making changes and adding new features and at the same time very carefully that all of the work is done very professionally and without mistakes. And the community behind this coin is just incredible.

Litecoin LTC - This coin is also one of the good investment, it is already among the most accepted cryptocurrencies around the world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
I can't said which one will grow because i holding more than 40 different altcoin, all of them also my "children" , I'm sure that they will grow while crypto market pump later
Jump to: