Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 114. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
ETH and NEO, easy.  ICX also has about 100 people working on their project.  So many projects being built on top of ETH and NEO makes them stay on their toes 24/7.  These are the guys bringing true innovation.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
Several alts are likely to grow this year as the bitcoin community is rising continuously. The top 5 alts in my list are eth, ripple, litecoin, neo, and eos. You can check their whitepaper and the background of their company and developers so that you can decide for yourself on what Alts you're going to invest.
Activity: 39
February 27, 2018, 09:29:21 PM
Ripple, Neo, Wave, Eth
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
XLM , ETHOS, UTK, NEO, and ETH ofcourse. those coins have a lot of potential especially UTK, the coinbase competitors.

But mostly all the security related coins will be a huge market potential this year! Just look at the deep onion community growing and monero too but its more old and stable than onions.

Activity: 43
February 27, 2018, 09:06:12 PM
TRX because the 6 billion token holder has dumped almost 2 billion and will let prices rise before he dumps again.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 09:05:29 PM
There are still many altcoins which have low price and later if bitcoin begin to rise rapidly then of course altcoin is also right to follow its development, this, of course, will make the altcoin value will be higher and still have the opportunity to reach more than the current price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
February 27, 2018, 09:03:12 PM
Try Bitcore on for size.
Capable of 48 million transactions a day baby Wink
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
I think that Verify (CRED) is very underestimated. Solid coin with strong team, but their main problem is unpopular exchanges. When it will be on one of the top exchanges, i think its price will grow significantly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
It's hard to determine which one will grow. But somehow we can also determine  if it will grow fast depending  on it's popularity and  if it has great technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:30:58 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Ethereum would be my number one pick. Since the birth of Ethereum, it established a good reputation to the community as well who engages on it and also the investors. It creates and gives us good projects that we are still joining on. It lays different platforms that makes them unique above all. They have all trusted investors, board of directors as well as someone who manage the campaigns or the project also. Many people are still engaging in ethereum as it next to bitcoin and maybe the same as bitcoin as of now.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 27, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
I think most of the top 400 will grow when the bullmarket comes back.

Some more than others I guess.  I'm just gonna list some that I think will grow much more than others: Iconomi, Garlicoin, BlockV, Nano possibly and #insertcoinIhodl
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
i think STK will be huge. they reached hard cap at presale and ico didn't happen. and have a huge community.i think stk will win voting at binance and will be listed at binance.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
February 27, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
I'm super bullish about a small handful at the moment, mainly post-ICO's that are arriving on the market when it's starting to look stable again.
So far this month I've been buying Pareto, Arcbloc, Fusion, Nucleus Vision and Bibox Token, most of which through the new Bibox exchange too!
When it comes to privacy coins I've got high hopes for DeepOnion once stealth addresses are implemented, the android wallet is launched and vote central comes to life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
this coin business is a promising and profitable business, many people have become rich with altcoins so I think altcoin will continue to grow for the future and will more and more people who do altcoin and altcoin business that will develop is eth, neo etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 27, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
It's hard to predict really. Things can change so quickly but I think masternode coins is always a safe bet for me and eth.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
The most underrated coin, in my opinion, is DeepOnion (as you may guess from my signature Smiley), it's developing fast, has a strong community, and going to be listed on exchanges like BitIndia and Cobinhood soon.
I'm actively posing on steemit, so I'm also a steem-holder. Though I don't think it may do x10 or x100 in a short time, it's definitely not an unprofitable investment.
Also, OST (Simple Token) looks promising they are simplifying blockchain for a regular business, and I think it's an amazing idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
I do not know for sure which coins will grow this year but I hope eth will find its growth because I hold some eth in my wallet and want to benefit me for the high price
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
digital money market is constantly new developments. the balances are changing. new altcoins are formed. some of these subcoins will die and others will be much stronger.
Activity: 322
February 26, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
I think altcoins have good future. Any altcoin can grow its value, but not every coin does have the potential. My top five currency is NEO, Waves, Stratis, ETC, XVG.
Activity: 257
February 26, 2018, 12:09:14 AM
I believe taht it is BTC and ETH.
Jump to: