Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 121. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 09:43:03 PM
I think privacy coins and cross block-chain solutions will be big this year. From privacy coins i'm really bullish on DeepOnion its such a low market cap and huge innovation pipeline with groundbreaking project completed and coming... its a no brainier.
From cross block-chain i do like Wanchain and do believe projects like these will be huge.

I dont know why privacy coin is very famous because there are many several privacy coin out there like monero, xpect and deeponion too. Ow many privacy coin do we need? I think only one but the best one.
Cross blockchain project is our solution now. Its very good for us to solve any kind of problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Last year, a bitter fork of bitcoin started. where it is rumored By simply holding bitcoin in a personal wallet, the owner can receive the same amount of coins. causing a lot of coin demand because people buy it to receive free coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 09:15:46 PM
Here in crypto currency nobody knows the flow of prices in the market it depends on supply and demand, in altcoins i think it will grow people are holding more altcoins because they know that altcoins they are holding it will grow perhaps in several months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 15, 2018, 09:00:28 PM
There are a couple of choices in the market and actually, most of them have a potential to grow. Although,
I have a few altcoins in my list that i think have so much potential for growth considering their investors and their technology. Eth, avt, litecoin, kick, and i neo nakes up the top 5 of my list.
Activity: 420
February 15, 2018, 08:55:40 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

It is for me the ethereum because they are the leading altcoins so far because i cannot consider bitcoins cash as an altcoins because it us from bitcoins.  A lot of people now are getting ethereum as a back up plan in bitcoins because they are somewhat have a bigger price and a good potential to grow. And also ripple is kind of interesting for me because of their high volume which can really surpass bitcoins easily if the people will just support them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 08:45:43 PM
My list will be:

Litecoin
Monero
DeepOnion
ZCash Lite
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

2)Tether (USDT) -Tether is attempting to bring in the stability of fiat currency or the “normal currency” into the cryptocurrency world as it uses blockchain
                          technology as it’s core but the internal value of a token or coin represents some real currency.
   Price value: $ 1.0 USD

Best comment ever! I see growth in this at around inflation rate  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 08:21:53 PM
Everyone has own opinions, I prefer to hold some undervalued cryptos which have a strong dev team and solid community for promotion.
My current favourite altcoins are: ADA, ONION, ETN, SC.
Activity: 32
February 15, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
My current list is:
ADB Adbank
KEY SelfKey
ARY Block.Array
TRX Tron
PARETO

ADB - if they can get enough publicity or pull a large client they will explode.  Holding long on this +1yr.  Airdrop in a week or so then another in 6 months for holders. (40% alt portfolio).  I should add I think this is still slightly under the ICO price

KEY - similar to ADB, they are making the right connections, holding +1yr (40% alt portfolio). ICO $0.015, Currently 0.019 moving up over last few days

ARY - a bit up and down.  Not as confident as I once was on this however a small portion of portfolio for alts (10% alt portfolio)

PARETO - has been on the way up now since I bought 3 days ago (5% holding).  A good idea, unsure of long term - depends if it gets legs and people find it useful.  Could be like steemit and stall for a bit then explode

All moving sideways at the moment after the January crash which I consider a good thing (stabilised).  Starting to gain some momentum now (+10% days) and with their current prices have a fair bit of room to move.  TRX bough in at FEB ATL (0.03), another sideways mover it should head up similar to others (only holding 5%) worth a shot considering the publicity it gets.

Keeping my eye on:
IDH Indahash - they are still moving down, I assume their base of users of the currency prefer hard earned cash so keep driving the price further down however there will come a point where it will bounce and after that their influencers that accept the coin will hold then it will probably go up.

My risk profile is probably fairly high, so use with caution.  I would not say all these are tier 1 alt coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
February 15, 2018, 08:05:11 PM
I think privacy coins and cross block-chain solutions will be big this year. From privacy coins i'm really bullish on DeepOnion its such a low market cap and huge innovation pipeline with groundbreaking project completed and coming... its a no brainier.
From cross block-chain i do like Wanchain and do believe projects like these will be huge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
Yes. There are now many good crytocurrency with many technological improvements and operational models. I have seen some ICO projects in early 2018. It's all good projects with professional, transparent team in organization, good partners and big community. Examples: Lock, Root Protocol, TRX, OCN, EFFECT, MARK.SPACE...
Activity: 98
February 15, 2018, 07:22:28 PM
This is my list of top Altvoins:
1. IOTA
2. Steem
3. Stratis
4. Litecoin
5. Monero
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
February 15, 2018, 07:10:19 PM
For me, 3 altcoins that will grow would be, Ripple, Ethereum, and Litecoin or Dogecoin, probably these will grow more, currently right now, ethereum is leading amongst these altcoins, but I definitely think that ripple is on its peak and on its verge to reach ethereum, whilst litecoin and dogecoin are below them. Ethereum and Ripple offers great security and fast transactions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
I think EOS will win in 2018.

The original purpose of the EOS design was to allow developers not to worry about the blockchain technology itself, but to develop their own business on the blockchain.

I think EOS is very helpful in mending the blockchain.
Activity: 182
February 15, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
That's for sure, Alt coin will grow well because it proves now can be said Altcoin is experiencing many developments and many developers. Altcoin is currently experiencing popular today.
Activity: 265
February 15, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
I have high hopes for Zilliqa and NEO. I bought these coins in large quantities. So is AION. These are three projects that, I hope, will reveal their full potential this year. The year has just begun, perhaps more coins will be added to this list.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
i think there are too many alt coins on the market but whom i Think that will Grow are: indahash livetree, electroneum, trade .io are strong innovative altcoins and all have future in the near future.
Activity: 182
February 15, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 8
February 15, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Since I am a begginer, I have my fingers crossed of XML, ADA, NEO, XRP and TRX, but i plan to invest more when I will be able to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Btc is going up these last few days, probably due to Chinese new year, many coins can follow up the uptrend mostly the privacy coins.

Because of the recent government restrictions, investors are looking for more anonymity and privacy, my choice will go for Shield, Deeponion and maybe Monero.

Some high POS coins are attracting attention like OPC and Electra.
Jump to: