Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 120. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 16, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
In my opinion, these 5 coins can give a good profit this year: QTUM, Stratis, Lisk, Komodo and even I like the new project Zilliqa
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 16, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
NEO no doubt will rise tremendously this year. But others I believe will do well, even better than NEO include Cardano, EthLend,  Electroneum, EOS and perhaps Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
I participate in project Daneel, and I think their tokens will be expensive.
There are only two weeks left, you can still join the bounty or ICO. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
February 16, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
This one is tough, to pick only few... I'm holding quite a few (not much into each) but trying to spread.

My top 5 coins are:
  • PRL (completely new concept of advertising)
  • DeepOnion (Privacy matters, stay safe online, airdrop in progress, keeping up with upgrades and protocols, everything up to date, very active development & strong community)
  • Shield (Privacy coin, I'm a miner and this is good one to mine right now)
  • POE (Unique concept of copyright protection)
  • DAT (Monetize your private data, great concept)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
Lately l try to hold many coins, i just think that the market will grow all together( kind of) so i’m trying to do my best since there is no option but holding. Anyway, i think Neo is very good and probably will grow in this year. I also predict Universa, Omg and Chsb will grow too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Ill suggest one coin. Canya coin. It has very low supply, excellent use-case (would be launching their product in march/April)

The CEO JP Thor is a dynamic and pro-active guy, this coin in ICO phase was rated as the second most promising ICO !!!

So I have a bag of this coin and really feel its going to hit $5 soon.
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Anyone suggestions for promising cryptopia coins? With small market cap?
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
February 16, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
Altcoins are indeed growing and you could noticed since last year that Bitcoin dominance from last year 40% went down into 30% because Altcoins are continuing to grow and they're even growing that most of them aren't yet listed on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 16, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
I especially do not bet on new projects, but mostly rely on the TOP 20 on a coinmarketcap. These are proven coins, which in any case will not disappear. For me, while the best are Ripple (XRP), Monero (XMR) and Stellar (XLM)
Activity: 132
February 16, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
I belive to atlcoins, people still are interested about altcoins. People want to have more profit thats why everybody invest to altcoins not in bitcoin right now.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 16, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
I am quite positive for altcoins that it will also grow with bitcoin as well in 2018. I am holding some good altcoins for long term. Below is the list of  altcoins that I will hold for long. They are: Aeron, DeepOnion, Bitshare, Ripple and Neo.
Activity: 219
February 16, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
I can offer to some coins. one of them coinlancer which very strong project about freelancer. second one is dovu has great team and they deserve grow. third one is appc which increase 40 percent last day.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 16, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
as decision with the entry into the market, investors to works on focus to gives with returns on reference as defining one with the limit on price as might to goes on extent as disputing request with the order of position,
with the focus as the details on contrast with the release of drawing from the ticker as becoming parts on subjectives as managing tasks on examination.

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
Some of these have had ATH so I KNOW they'll grow, others I'm out on a hunch...

In no particular order..

DeepOnion, KCS, and (fingers crossed) COB
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 16, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Agree. NEO will definitely grow in this year. The reason is there are more and more projects that are built on NEO platfrom. And Ontology will airdrop tokens to NEO holders. In my opinion, ETHlend is a project you need to look at.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
February 16, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
Can't go wrong with privacy coins, shares from DEXes and utility tokens.
DeepOnion, NVST and NEO are my favourites.
Activity: 406
February 16, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
There are some altcoins available in very cheap price, which are have strong potential to grow in future such as RDD, Deeponoion, Sia coin, XVG, Ripple and Waves. In high price range are ethereum, litecoin, dash, stellar and monero good coin for investment, these all are have great potential to grow in future.
Activity: 134
February 15, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
Heard about the good and great bright future of these altcoins which are the following: ethereum, litcoin, waves, and xrp. They are seems popular than other altcoins. Sorry for my answer it is just 4 I did not mate the 5 altcoins. I hope this is helpful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
February 15, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
i just watching REBL token , unique idea and main project
another i think Refreum the 1st gamers platform coin
also XP coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
February 15, 2018, 10:07:00 PM
There are lots of good altcoins out there. I know some people like only privacy coins, others with DAG tech, others tokens only etc. I like them all, but I always go for the long run and chose altcoins that have a solid project and a practical use.

-OXY
-DeepOnion
-Neblio
-Oyster Pearl
Jump to: