Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 21. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
I also think NEO will grow stronger. But I still rely on BTC and ETH more than NEO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Of course, the prices of altcoins along with other coins will increase as it is not possible this year to increase the amount of coins many days or years going through to recover their prices not just today.
Activity: 85
September 03, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
Will there are more altcoins promising to develop this 2018 however every one of this had an alternate basic purposes that we require likewise to examine profoundly every altcoin we might want to contribute and to the extent my investigations is concerned I pick XRP, ADA, XVG, DGB this are altogether had a strong improvement foundation venture that demonstrates a flag to grow up this 2018 and with respect to the specify alcoin simply check other alcoin site for extra useful.
Activity: 88
September 02, 2018, 04:18:16 AM
Despite the fact that it's had high points and low points, I trust Basic Attention Tokens will climb this year on account of it's group and associations inside the tech business. Another I like is Blox (Coindash rebrand). The reason I like and have put resources into these 2 is on account of dissimilar to most ventures, they really have a working item and are taking a shot at appropriation.
Activity: 95
August 31, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
According to me, the altcoin that I think will grow in 2018 are ethereum and ripple. Form the beginning I joined crypto currency and knew these two coins then I fell in love with both of them. I am sure that one day these two coins will succeed with great strength. Ethereum excels as an almost perfect coin. We can easily create blockchain - based applications just by riding on the ethereum blockchain platform. Whereas when using ripple, we will be spoiled by transacting in large numbers at a time, only taking a few minutes. That is a bit of my idea.
Activity: 686
August 31, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
I choose ETH, XMR, ZEC and EOS for long-term. I really love this all above alts  Kiss
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
I think NEO is certainly a currency that is going to explode in the next two years, as it has a lot of hype around it and so far has not had any problems with development, they are getting closer and closer to achieving their goals and there is always new progress in the roadmap, in addition to having good relations with the Chinese government, which will be very beneficial when they raise the ban.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
Ethereum will certainly surpass expectations this year. simply do not miss by not holding it. I see any project that's so providing real product and services having a footing on top of coin that ar solely possible on papers. be careful for dividend paying coin or token conjointly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
Crypto currency market itself is mobile. All currency creep will grow. Someday faster, sometimes slower. So you need to decide what kind of investments you are planning. In my opinion, Ether and Neo in the long run will justify themselves
Activity: 318
August 31, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Well based on my own findings and research, i believe there are several altcoins that will grow, altcoins like ETH, NEO, WAVES, TRX, RIPPLE, BNB AND ADA. The market is quite unfavorable now but i believe one will make profit once the market stables
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
I will remain at the top of altcoin, especially in Ethereum and Litecoin and then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo, and cardano. it is influenced by several factors, and the most important is when the coin has run as desired. it will definitely cause prices to rise. moreover if the coin is really very useful.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
My top 5 favorite altcoins that I beleived it will grow this year are the following:
XRP
XEM (NEM)
ADA
EOS
LYL

Im very much hopeful that these coins will go to moon this year, though it's hard to determine the flows of the market.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
I also thought if neo was a coin that had a good future, and even had time to compare it with eth, then it was dubbed eth from China, but for some reason now the neo rank is trapped at number 15, maybe because of the bear market that arrived now it is still going on, and maybe when the bear market ends, neo will return to its original rank, which is ranked 11th and back in the field will be included in the top 10
Activity: 54
August 30, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
I think this year such coins as QASH ETC Litecoin Cardano QChain will show a good growth. And of course my favorite NEO from this coins I'm expecting a very good growth this year.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 30, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
the best altcoin for this year I can't determine because almost all altcoins experience a very drastic price decline, when the price of latcoins is experiencing a decline as it currently happens it makes it difficult to choose and determine which altcoin is best, maybe just eth which I think is the best altcoin ever existed.
ETH is not profitable this year, it's one of the worst performing coin but we always believe it will grow because it's the top altcoin in the market.
Actually the decline has already happen and we have witnessed a dip, so it's time for ETH to bounce back and give us a good price before this year will end.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 30, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
If you give me the choice, then I will not invest in NEO, ADA, ETH, EOS. Because of the increase in the number of fraudsters, the current ICO project is in a downturn, and many investors are not willing to invest in ICO!
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
I think there will be lots of altcoins that grow and become big, because now there are already altcoins that have profits and promises for the future. I think the altcoins that will grow are definitely ethereum, IOTA, Neo, LTC and ADA
Activity: 283
August 30, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
the best altcoin for this year I can't determine because almost all altcoins experience a very drastic price decline, when the price of latcoins is experiencing a decline as it currently happens it makes it difficult to choose and determine which altcoin is best, maybe just eth which I think is the best altcoin ever existed.
Activity: 184
August 30, 2018, 04:18:18 AM
for altcoins that will increase in price by the end of 2018, among others ADA, LTC, NEO, EOS and ETH, the coins I mentioned I see from the number of transactions that occur every day and also the number of exchanges of these coins
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
There are this GCOX ACM is on ICO stage, i see GCOX ACM got much potential. 1 of many reason is some of the strong figure is investing and collaborate with GCOX ACM and make crypto of their own. its quite innovative idea that cryptonise celebrities value with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: