Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 20. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Now, I believe in SOP, CET, FTW and LFT. It increase slowly day by day, and I hope that's a right investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
I can say that. Market capitalization is a very important factor for any crypto currency. But there are other aspects that you need to pay attention to when choosing altcoins for investment. This is development and support, as well as public interest.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
I think the top five are going to grow in 2018 are Ethereum, Eos, LTC, Neo and Xlm. supported by the community, the coin can grow in this year.
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Neblio
WAVES
Activity: 320
September 04, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Yes, i believe that some of the altcoins will grow and hoping that all altcoins will get back to color green. My 5 good coins that i think will grow are ETH, LTC, WAVES, TRX, BCH. I beieve that this 5 coins will pump sooner or later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
We can only predict it but not sure that coin will grow in this year or not, but by doing some research what is trend market and trend business now will help to find some potential altcoin. From my own research some altcoin will continue grow this year is ADA, ETH, OMG, DASH, XLM, NEO, AION, STORM, DATA STREAMR, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, BQX, WABI, VECHAIN, WALTONCHAIN,CAS, IMT.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
There are many altcoins that really has a potential to grow. Its just that what we see now is in the effect of global issues of cryptoworld that result for investors to lie low or mistrust the potential of all cryptocurrency.

I think that global issues has an influence even more than othe people think(( There are so many problems with Russia and other countries - people are really scared to lose their money
Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
Here the primary concern is to pick those coins that you trust and always screen the data around them. It is smarter to pick coins that have a decent venture/item. Be that as it may, not those coins that have just a colossal publicity. Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
For me I like ADA, ETH, LTC, ETC, NEO etc and I think this all coins have a bright future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 04, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
So far I have been betting on ripple and NEO, both are very good currencies, especially in the long term, ripple for the evolution of transactions and for the facilities they can create if associated in the end, it would be excellent to implement service payments with cryptos, that would provide a huge advantage in the issue of mass adoption.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
eth is the first consideration in altcoin.
the next thing to consider is xmr, ripple, ltc, neo and some other altcoins.

and this is the right time for investment. immediately buy time before prices soared again like last year. I am sure that last year's event will be repeated this year. Good luck!
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
I really like the idea of Securities Tokens, so I'll highlight

Corl
Poly
EOS

Everything else seems quite old-school to me.

Corl, for example, is the the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

I hope that's enough innovation for you today  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
I fully agree with you that 100% to predict the success of a coin is quite difficult. However, if you trust the Analytics and various independent sources, you can still form a small top promising coins that will bring good growth in the future. Personally now I believe in these coins as NEO, XRP, ADA.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Litecoin has a good growth prospect. Today it is growing in the market. The coin is considered the silver of Bitcoin and currently has a market capital of 5 billion dollars.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Now there are a lot of Altcoins in which I see the prospect of growth. Personally, my favorites are Neo and Ripple. NEO has good support from China and Microsoft. And Ripple has recently started working with banks, such as Bank of America Grin
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
There are exceptionally enormous estimate of opportunity for modern altcoins to develop. Cryptocurrency still in early organize of appropriation, in spite of the fact that numerous altcoins that comes regular but on the off chance that tmits designers have exceptionally great extend for their coin at that point that unused altcoin will be well known as ETH or XRP, but the competition is very-very difficult presently. As it were great venture that promoted well can be victory.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
I think the altcoins that will grow are those in the top 100. Those that already in the coinmarketcap for quite awhile. I am also good for those coins that are proof of stake instead of proof of work. It is more economical and green friendly.
Activity: 109
September 04, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I think privacy coins will grow also pos coins... So i think Spectrecoin will grow..
https://spectreproject.io/
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Actually the decline has occurred and we have witnessed a decline, so this is the time for the ETH to bounce back and give us good prices before this year will end.
ETH is not profitable this year, this is one of the worst performing coins but we always believe it will grow because this is the top altcoin on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:20:31 AM
I like to watch new projects, which are aimed at improving the technology of blockchain. I think that they are more promising and potentially powerful. Pay attention to the three cool in my opinion project - Aion, Icon, Wanchaine. It seems to me that these projects have a great future. In addition, I closely monitor Eos. It is possible that this project will eclipse Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: