Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 22. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 30, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
Altcoins can only grow if bitcoin is getting more expensive. Now the market is in a state of collapse, bitcoin is too weak to move up. Therefore, I doubt that in the long term the purchase of altcoins can bring profit.
This market is unpredictable and manipulated against the expectations of small investors. So now more than ever before possible the growth of altcoins and I prefer the ETH, RDN, KNC and RLC.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
RBY, ruby-X want to be the one of good coins. and i think Ruby-X has potential. Plz visit our website and get more information about trading contest and bounty campaigns!
ruby-x.io
Activity: 55
August 30, 2018, 02:10:10 AM
The chance of altcoin development seems to be better than the current bitcoin. Altcoin can grow multiply from its base price in the future. And altcoin can grow very quickly in a short time. So it would not hurt to invest altcoin with all the risks it has.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 01:55:31 AM
I will choose the coins from the top 20, because the other altcoins don't know how to behave themselves, can do a lot of jump can fail. So here is my coin:
1) coin Eth need to be all on the growing market
2) XRP after the conclusion of the recent partnerships will have a weight on the market and I expect growth
3) NEO, the fundamental project that can move the Eth the following year,
4) ADA is still a very good project, also expect more growth
5) Etc is also a great project, expect big growth.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
August 30, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
There are many altcoins that really has a potential to grow. Its just that what we see now is in the effect of global issues of cryptoworld that result for investors to lie low or mistrust the potential of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 30, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
I think Eos has the potential to rise.
seeing from the aspect and condition of the Eos coin is very good.
it's just an assumption, we don't know for sure whether it will rise or not. the most important thing is always updating information regularly.
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
Am very certain of the top 100 on Coinmarketcap it will grow most especially a coins that has its blockchain like ripple, eos, Monero, dgb and more of them with its blockchain and good use case.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 01:42:26 AM
Altcoint, which has good growth, I hold ethereum followed by Neo, both of these coints are good and worthy of being made an investment and certainly in the future the development will be even better
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 30, 2018, 01:34:26 AM
Altcoins can only grow if bitcoin is getting more expensive. Now the market is in a state of collapse, bitcoin is too weak to move up. Therefore, I doubt that in the long term the purchase of altcoins can bring profit.
Activity: 62
August 29, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
I think it will grow Ethereum, Litecoin as well Neo . Now these altcoins are very promising . Cryptocurrency is still at an early stage of development .
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
i feel bad for you man. hope you not sell with huge loss that neo's. neo will be big some day but who knows when...
Activity: 152
August 29, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
NEO and ETH I'm sure the two coins will pump up by the end of 2018.
I will buy some and hold it back.
Activity: 161
August 29, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I think I will only choose one for this year. The coin with the highest potential right now to grow this year is ethereum. I know that ethereum has started slow but it will surely have a huge comeback this coming months.
Activity: 406
August 29, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
My choice for the Altcoins, which will grow rapidly in the future is Neo, ADA, Ripple and Monero. They have an excellent upward trend. At the same time, I plan to make a profit in the long term. Cheesy
Activity: 86
August 29, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
I just like these coins and I am of the greatest hope that this year 2018, they will all grow dramatically without reasonable control, but in fact I really like Eth,Tether and NEO.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
I think the best cryptocurrency on the market is Ethereum. The market is currently in a downturn, but its price is 50% higher than the price of the previous bear market. I think it will have more room for growth in the future. So I still hold it.
Activity: 162
August 29, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think these coins:-

WAVES
EOS
XLM
XRP
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
When I started in crypto, these are the coins that I really wanted to hold for a long time specially the Ethereum.
Activity: 105
August 29, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
I think alt coins like Golem, XPEC, IOTA, Cardano, NEM, Nano do have strong potential to grow in future.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
almost all altcoins will grow with Bitcoin, when the market turns green - 90% of the coins will crawl together. Some faster, of course. And those coins, whose projects will implement some updates, go to new exchanges or something in this direction - will give the highest X
Pages:
Jump to: