Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 36. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
 I think 2018 will welcome some stablecoins that crypto investors can use as a "hedge" while they also invest in other more quick-gain coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
I hope so, because now the price of atlcoins does not please me at all, I see a global decline in interest in Atlcoins projects, I hope that sooner or later people will come to their senses and understand that investing their middles in altcoins is likely to get rich
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
in my opinion this is Ethereum EOS Litecoin Bitcoin Dadi . I think it's a good choice.
Support in terms of Ethereum and EOS. Would also recommend NEO. In my opinion, this trio will shake the market next year. Ethereum by its inflexibility, and EOS and NEO extremely fast becoming in the market.
in my opinion amd i might be wrong, it is eos and neo, they semm to be really jice and potential right now
July 24, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
it is hard to tell what will grow and what wilzl stand still, you nee to lokk at the statistics titgh now
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 24, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
in my opinion this is Ethereum EOS Litecoin Bitcoin Dadi . I think it's a good choice.
Support in terms of Ethereum and EOS. Would also recommend NEO. In my opinion, this trio will shake the market next year. Ethereum by its inflexibility, and EOS and NEO extremely fast becoming in the market.
Activity: 17
July 24, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I believe that sibcoin could grow this year. Check it out
Activity: 123
July 24, 2018, 12:42:58 AM
Take a look at ICX, MOD, QSP, LEND, SUB, POE and VET.

These are pretty solid projects in my opinion. I’m not in all of these, but hopefully, it gives you a starting point to find ones you like. The important thing is to buy in at lows and hold. Don’t try to day trade unless you know what you’re doing or have some knowledge that isn’t priced in. You’ll probably miss the boat. People losing money in this market are impatient.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 12:26:57 AM
EOS, cardano, ontology, xem, zilliqa. Mostly will grow altcoins associated with platforms in 2018
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
NEO is always in list, a very good coin to hold. Others are BWT (Bittwatt), XYO (XYOracle), REM (REMME), ONT (Ontology), ETH ( Ethereum).
Activity: 124
July 24, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
I think the best cryptocurrency on the market is Ethereum. The market is currently in a downturn, but its price is 50% higher than the price of the previous bear market. I think it will have more room for growth in the future. So I still hold it.
Activity: 72
July 24, 2018, 12:20:26 AM
I'am recently investigating into VRM and VRC. They're introducing new technology with real word application, have a solid dev and marketing team, and a low enough market cap to see some incredible gains. They probably won't take you to the moon, but they're promising and it's better to invest in something safe with real-world use than in a currency that's only based on speculation.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:18:02 AM
You will have to identify a low market cap coin that has the technical and marketing capability of making impressive gains. In the near past, coins like XRB have done just that.

Look into new projects that are showing promise. For example  ELIX and REQ (already grown heaps). I’m being realistic that they probably won’t make x100 growth, but x10 or x20 is very possible. Stop chasing unicorn dreams but diversify and make steady gains.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 12:14:13 AM
Yes, altcoint certainly will grow in the future even better, I hold it for Neo and Eos, both of these coints are very promising, and the development must also be better
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Crypto-currency Stellar is a decentralized protocol, on the basis of which it is possible to organize financial activities, as well as to carry out the transfer of funds around the world. The date of creation is 2014.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 03:45:39 PM
Of course. the development of altcoin is currently under consideration. so much ICO and recent development on altcoin. it aims to get good quality coins, and also to get a high price in the market. so of course altcoin will still grow.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
All the top coins should rise now, I have looking particularly at NEO and ADA
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
I think these are more profitable than other altcoins. MNX is my favorite altcoin because this one is very stable and you will get  more MNX from Minexbank.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
Along with the growth of bitcoin and rising prices altcoin will follow the plot and the price will also rise in price, we are patient enough to wait now for that growth.
Pages:
Jump to: