Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 33. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
All have different tastes. I like coins that have platforms like ethereum, stellar, neo, waves because I believe in the future the platform of the coin will be needed for the ico project that grows every year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
Ethereum will keep growing and dominate smart contract space for long time to come.  Neo is an hybrid smart contract platform and we also have EOS that is coming out with better service as regard smart contract.  Future will be competitive and fun in this Cryptocurrency sector!
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 12:03:18 PM
The search for a potential coin to invest is not simple because the market is extremely volatile. This may be coin HOT today but the next day is not sure. However you may consider the Top 5 Altcoin co-investments below to invest in 2018. The following Altcoins will grow in 2018 this includes. Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP), Golem (GNT), Verge (XVG). NEO is also very potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 12, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
From what I read and research there is so many Altcoin that has a better function and technology than bitcoin.for example EOS, TRONX, ADA, ETH and NEO. The problem is they still hanging to bitcoin for the price. I hope someday we can find out altcoin with an independent price. Not depend on bitcoin price anymore.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
All altcoin will grow if its founder is still interested in it. If they abandoned it, it was dead
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 11:04:45 AM
Now you can buy almost anything and it will be a good choice because we are in heavy market.
Though I ould recooment to invest in:
1. BTC and ETH - king and the queen
2. stable altcoins: XLM, XRP, NEO, EOS
3. smaller cap altcoins: ZCL - new fork in September, DBC, ECC, COSS
4. leave some position in fiat that you can invest in crypto to buy the BTC and altcoin DIPs
Always do your own research. Good luck.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 12, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I think that from the end of September the market will start to rise gradually. The greatest growth is expected from ETC, NEM, EOS, IOTA, CLO. Time will tell...
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
I think that the whole market will somehow grow, even dogecoin! But the strongest will show only the growth of those coins, after which there really is a good idea and advanced technology. Institutional investors should come to the market, who will not invest in shitcoins.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 12, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
NEO platform is still a good option in terms of altcoin.
Basically, this platform has a good plan and features. A lot of ICO project starting to use NEO as an option.
Activity: 74
August 12, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
I think that some coins will certainly show good growth, but there are not enough such coins, in order to grow their price you need a good team and a promising project. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 187
August 12, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
There is a huge opportunity for new altcoins to grow. Cryptocurrency is still in the early stages of adoption, although many altcoins are coming every day but if developers have very good projects for their coins then the new altcoin will be popular as ETH or XRP, but competition is very, very difficult now.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
I also believe in NEO.
NEO is not only an electronic currency but also a project that helps to create digital assets, smart contracts and other applications on its blockchains.
NEO will rise thanks to technology too great.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 02:50:55 AM
yeah i think the altcoin will grow if the developer that make the coin will work seriously about their function of their coin and also add unique features to the coin so people are attracted to the coin and will buy it.
Activity: 69
August 12, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Bitcoin Cash. Again, the most promising of all the major altcoins. I think she'll start to grow, but it takes a little time.
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Altcoins should be really interesting, I think that in the case of investing in altcoins now after a while you will have serious opportunities for getting rich. All the same now, investment should be smart.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Of course the etherium. The most powerful advertising and support, large investors choose it. At bitkoin already all earned, that's enough. The future is after him. Although I would have carefully studied the rest Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 03:54:48 AM
I think that some coins will certainly show good growth, but there are not enough such coins, in order to grow their price you need a good team and a promising project.
Activity: 560
August 10, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
the altcoins that I think are growing are definitely ethereum, etc, xlm, and maybe neo. that's some coins that I think can grow. ethereum will definitely have a good future because many of its users, etc prices often experience an increase even though the market is down, xlm prices continue to be stable and neo will also rise in price because currently neo prices are very low.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

at the moment, a lot of coins that can grow, but to understand which ones you need, do your own research. Everyone chooses his coin. You do not need to rush into the coins that someone is offering you.
But we also have to appreciate by continuing to wait and wait for the right time. Among the various options that I hold and I adopt a sales strategy at the right time. I
 feel bad when I sell at a low price. I only sell altcoins in case of real money needs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
I think the most worthwhile token to invest in in 2018 is still NEO.
Since NEO is popular in Asia, NEO has a good community.
Pages:
Jump to: